Arthur II of Ebenthal
|King of Ebenthal|
|Reign||29 December 2019 – present|
|Heir presumptive||Heitor, Prince of Bruges|
|King of Roschfallen|
|Reign||28 January 2014 – 29 December 2019|
|Reign||08 July 2020 – present|
|Born||28 January 1998|
|Consort||Guilherme, Prince of Couto|
|Father||Armando, Baron of Roches|
|Mother||Marilia, Princess of Triunphus|
|Personal details Military career|
|Service/||Ebenthali Reserve Force|
Chief petty officer
|Ebenthali Royal Family|
|Armando, 5th Baron of Roches|
Arthur II (Fortaleza, Brazil, 28 January 1998) is the third and current King of Ebenthal. He is also the first Sovietian Emperor and was the founder and first King of Roschfallen (where he attended as King Arthur I) and serves as Chairman of the Volkshaus of the Nuremberg Commune and Regent of Achsen. Born in Fortaleza, Brazil, he is the fourth of six children and only son of Armando, 5th Baron of Roches, head of the Portuguese barional Clan Brum, to his second wife Marília Carvalho, whom he made Princess of Triunphus. He is also the theorist behind the Nomadic Micronation Theory. Unnoficially married and childless, his apparent heir is his second nephew Heitor, Prince of Bruges. A prestigious micronational royal, in 2020 he joined the Micropolitan Club and Lounge.
Arthur founded the Kingdom of Roschfallen in 2014 as its first monarch. During his almost-six-year reign, the country grew in international recognition, siding with Karnia-Ruthenia (where he also served as minister), but also experienced political instability, which he outmaneuvered with relative success. Unable to form a new cohesive government and facing a political crisis, in June 2019 Arthur performed a coup d'état suspending the 2015 Constitution and the parliament and turning Roschfallen into an absolute monarchy, which remained until the enactment of the Treaty of Acquitane on August of that same year. In 29 December 2019, Arthur willingly stepped down from the Roschfallenian throne and was succeeded by the country's former High Inquisitor as Fernando I. That same day, Arthur accepted the offering to become King of Ebenthal, having since being described as a centralizer but fair ruler.
According to the Constitution of Ebenthal, as monarch, Arthur is both Head of State and Head of Government (the latter a role he shares with the Prime Minister), the symbol of the country's unity and permanence. He exercises considerable political power expressely conferred by the constitution including the right to appoint the Prime Minister, to propose, sanction and veto laws and he is the ultimate diplomatic representative of Ebenthal. He has since being intermicronationally praised for the development he achieved at the throne of Ebenthal. In 2020 Arthur fulfilled a personal project and founded Sovietia, a troskyst and yet monarchical micronation of which he is the absolute monarch. He was also elected and has been serving since as Chairman of the Nuremberg Commune's parliament, the Volkshaus. Furthermore he was also ennobled in Karnia-Ruthenia, Vishwamitra and Sildavia and was appointed Regent of Achsen.
Arthur Carvalho Ignácio Brum was born on 28 January 1998 in Fortaleza, Brazil, as the fourth and only male child of Armando, 5th Baron of Roches, legitimate and direct heir to Portuguese noble title created in 1871 by King Luís I of Portugal, to his second wife, Maria Carvalho Oliveira, from an old Portuguese-originated family of Brazilian farmers from Minas Gerais. Through his father, Arthur is a member of the Clan Brum, a Portuguese family of Dutch origin which goes back to the nobility and royalty of Scotland, England, Hungary, France, Luxembourg, Holland, among others, through its cognatic connection with the Clan Drummond. He is also great-great-great-great-grandson of King Victor Emmanuel II of Italy through bastard line. Three months after his birth, as his parents had divorced, he moved with his mother to Rio de Janeiro, where her family had been living since 1974.
Arthur began his education at the Nosso Lar school at age of 2 in 2000, staying there until he was three years old. From 3 to 5 years old, he studied at the Montessori Education Center. From there, he remained until the age of 10 in the Abolição School, from where he passed to the Ary Quintella School, where he completed elementary school. After completing the elementary, Arthur studied at the Rezende-Rammel Institute, where he graduated in mechatronics. He is currently studying history at Estácio de Sá University.
Attending English classes since 2004, when he was six yeals old, Arthur is fluent in the language, although he considers himself an autodidact, stating that the school's teachings on English language were very poorly done and claiming he has learned the language from video-games and music. He attended Spanish classes as well, from 2011 to 2014, being fluent due to the ease of similarities with his native Portuguese language. He also claims to understand French, Italian, Galician and Romanian.
A little after having becoming Roschfallen's monarch, Arthur worked as a freelancer, performing mechatronics from his graduation in 2015 until 2016 when he was hired by a commercial enterprise dedicated to decorative articles as a commercial manager, doing the shop's virtual marketing and advertising management and in charge of buying materials. In 2018 Arthur resigned his position a little before the company's closure and went to work as private teacher of history, geography, portuguese and english to five alumni at time until early 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic prevent him from continuing. Nonetheless he was employed as history and geogrpahy assistant teacher at a private college where he previously studied. In early 2021 Arthur was comissioned as a history researcher at the Legislative Assembly of Rio de Janeiro's Department of Culture, writting articles for scientific magazines and being particularly in charge of the Tiradentes Palace's noble room.
Arthur has reportedly affirmed that he intends to follow an academic career, working with political history, likely as a college teacher, and he thinks of entering the politics when he gets older.
Since 2015, Arthur has openly identified himself as a gay man and has been also often called cisgender, a label he personally dislike over his personal views on gender duality. He has had two former relationships with two same-aged men and since 2016 he has been dating Guilherme Couto, a bisexual computer technician and former architecture student from Rio de Janeiro, whom he made Prince of Couto, as his formal consort and later Prince Consort of Ebenthal. The couple has been unofficialy engaged, as they both aren't prone to formality, since, at least, 2018.
Arthur currently identifies as an atheist. Upon his birth, though, he was baptized as a Antiochian Orthodox, due to the fact that both his Roman Catholic father and Umbandist mother were divorced of each other and had previous divorces each one of them, so their children couldn't be baptized in a Roman church. Living with his mother and stepfather, both Umbandist practicioners, Arthur grew heavily influenced by the spiritist dogma and used to some of the Umbanda practices such as spiritual possession and religious offers and frequently accompained his mother in spiritist and umbandist temples at parties.
Some of his mother's umbandist and spiritist influences that Arthur took for life are the belief in reencarnation, fairly common among Brazilians (Brazil holds the larger Spiritist community in the world), as well as the belief in spirits and in a spiritist version of afterlife. Arthur also has been influenced by his family's Catholic backgroud, but, open-minded, while he likes the figure of Jesus Christ, he doesn't recognize him either as the messiah or son of God or as bearer of any kind of supernatural ability. Despite his belief in spirits and afterlife, Arthur has constantly claimed to do not believe in God or "any kind of deity" as said; instead, he often search for some kind of metaphysical and rational explanation for the existence of such things and study physics as a mean to understand the universe and, eventually, reach philosophical conclusions on wether the existence of a god, according to his personal views, is possible or not, and thus why he identifies as an atheist and not as an agnostic.
Having been born in Brazilian soil to Brazilian parents, Arthur is a Brazilian citizen from birth, and enjoying this status, following a common decision by the Mercosur (of which Brazil is a member state), he, as other Brazilian citizens, was granted Mercosur citizen in 2010, effectively allowing the free circulation in the Mercosur and associated countries. In 2008 Arthur accompaines his father to a hotel conference in Barcelona, Spain, passing through Cape Verde and Portugal. As Arthur's father's father was a Portuguese from birth, and thus Arthur and his father were able to acquire Portuguese citizenship according to the the Portuguese citizenship law regarding Brazilians (which concedes citizenship to children and grandchildren of Portuguese naturals born in Brazil). Upon becoming Portuguese citizens, both Arthur and his father, the titular Baron of Roches, also became European citizens.
As founder of the Kingdom of Roschfallen, Arthur holds perpetual Roschfallenian citizen, according to Roschfallenian constitution. He has also been, since 2018, a citizen of Karnia-Ruthenia and formely was a citizen of the Kingdom of the Manso, for a short period of time, relinquishing this citizenship in 2020. From his ascension to the throne of the Kingdom of Ebenthal in 2019, Arthur has been an Ebenthali citizen, and in 2020 he became a citizen of Sovietia, and in 2021 of the Hanseatic and Confederate States of Achsen. Arthur's status as a citizen of Vishwamitra and Sildavia are still uncertain.
Arthur first engaged on micronationalism in 2014, with the creation of Roschfallen at the NationStates micronational RPG browser game, aided by former friends Adrien Preuss and Alecsander Carvalho. Roschfallen was firstly created as a project of an ideal country, in the form of an empire, where neither were declared monarchs. With Preuss withdrawal, inspired by Sealand, Arthur intended to transform Roschfallen into a real micronationalist project. He proclaimed himself as sovereign Prince of Roschfallen, title changed soon to Grand Duke. To officialize a date for the start of his reign, his birthday, on 28 January, was adopted. He then gathered with a bunch of friends who played NationStates along with him to create the micronation's foundations. On this course of action, a lot of conflict aroused on disagreements either on the future of Roschfallen's structural organization or on Arthur's leadership, and on August that same year Roschfallen faced it's first international conflict and secession with the proclamation of independence of most of Gros Morne as the Kingdom of Ebenthal by one of Arthur's former colleagues and trustees, the Duke of Gallar.
At peace, Arthur envisioned to create a cohesive group of micronationalists based on his NationStates friends, so he brought the Liberal League out of the RPG to the micronationalism as well, thus creating profound ties to nations such as Schneeblutig, Harram, Rubrayev, Znatsnaz and the Arabic Empire. Eventually the latter entered in conflict with Roschfallen due tthe adoption National-Socialist policies and rendering Roschfallenian recognition of that empire as null as commanded by Arthur on his grounds as monarch for personal reasons. For the long of mid-2015 to id-2017, Roschfallen was little active.
Eventually, Arthur met the Emperor-King Oscar I of Karnia-Ruthenia, who inspired and supported him in return to micronational activity, even naming him as Minister of the Imperial and Royal Household. Back in action, Arthur took measures to reorganize the country and started negotiations to merge the country to Karnia-Ruthenia, which ultimatelly was dismissed by himself. He subsequently proclaimed himself Lord and King of Roschfallen, reorganizing the country as a feudal and mostly autocratic.
During this period, aiming to increase his status, Arthur took control of the then defuct Schneeblutigan throne, proclaiming himself Regent of the Empire and claiming the title of Prince Imperial of Schneeblutig on the grounds that he would be the presumptive heir to the legitimate Emperor still to take the throne. In order to fulfill his intent, Arthur started negotiation with the Queen Marina I of Manso to become co-Emperors of Schneeblutig but both eventually gave up as they grew overwhelmed by their own micronations' questions. Following this, Arthur resigned his office as Minister in the Kingdom of Manso, accepting to become a diplomat and a senator, which he ultimatelly also resigned.
Althoug active in micronationalism once again, Arthur's unpopular reforms eventually led to discontent on part of the also returning active members of the government. Discontent himself, he sought the chance to reestablish himself and, after being invited by Raphael Sousa to take the Ebenthali throne after the deposition of former King Mateus I, he abdicated the Roschfallenian throne for himself and all of his dynasty on 29 December 2019, after almost six years of reign.
Reign in Ebenthal
Assuming the throne of Ebenthal under the name of Arthur II, he took oath to the country's constitution and reorganized the country to fit himself. His reign has been described as centralizer, albeit fair. Due to his connections to several other micronations, specially of foreign origin, Arthur was able to establish several new relations for Ebenthal and enroll the country in important Brazilian and South American micronational affairs, thus making of Ebenthal a great power in the region and sector and establishing his own royal house, the Clan Brum, as one of the most important and powerful dynasties in South American micronationalism. As of April 2020, Arthur became a co-founder and one of the leaders of the Conference of Santiago which grew in importance to be the top South Americam intermicronational organization.
He changed his title from High King to King in 14 May 2020. The previous day, during the parliamentary session debating the change of title, the Sultan of Harram proposed that the title of Emperor of the Fluminense or Fluminense Emperor (Fluminensis Imperator) should be conferred upon Arthur in recognition of his relevance to micronationalism within the macronational Brazilian State of Rio de Janeiro. Much like a Holy Roman Emperor, he would rule no other territory other than his kingdom and the title would be a mere formality. The matter was briefly discussed but found no answer as Arthur himself said he would only accept the title if it had any meaning and it was established that if at least 5 Fluminense micronationalist heads of state agreed, the title would be granted by the Ebenthali parliament and recognized through a treaty by the agreeing parts. That same year, confirming his intermicronational prestige, Arthur was invited to join the exclusive Micropolitan Club and Lounge.
On 5 July 2020, following six days of conversation and planning between most members of the Conference of Santiago, Arthur was elected head of state as Chairman of the Volkshaus of a newly-created "comic-yet-serious" communist micronation called Nuremberg Commune, with the aim to counter the growing micronational terrorism perpetrated by simulationist and their allies on the Lusophone sector. Taking advantage of the momentum, Arthur also set in motion a old personal project of a communist monarchy and founded the Sovietian Empire as its first Emperor. In 1 August 2020, on Karnia-Ruthenia's Empire' Day, Arthur was made a hereditary Karno-Ruthenian noble under the title of Prince of Engern-Tonna by the Emperor-King Oscar I, having subsequently being ennobled in Vishwamitra and Sildavia as well. As 2021 begun, Arthur II's micronational grasp grew. In 5 January he was made Regent of the Hanseatic and Confederate States of Achsen by the Archchancellor Lucas Ribeiro and in 2 June he staged a coup d'état in Harram, supported by Karnia-Ruthenia, and installed his cousin as Sultan Hassan III of Harram.
Personal views and controversies
Despite acting as neutral as possible on his role as monarch, Arthur has declared several times to be a commited liberal, standing for economic and social freedom; he is a stauncher supporter of the LGBT rights, the right to keep and bear arms (with reservations), the liberalization of most drugs, religious freedom and secularism. He had previously defended complete freedom of speech but ceased to do it arguing it is "potentially harmful to society", using the white supremacy demonstrations in the United States as an example. In contrast, Arthur spoke against radical ultramontane conservatism and has being active in getting religion out of politics.
Potentitally controversial to his defense of religious freedom, as King, Arthur II has outlawed at least two protestant cults and has issued decrees against neo-charismatic protestan denominations whose actions are interpreted as contradicting the same constitutional guarantees of freedom the King swore to defend on oath (for example, cults protesting the LGBT rights to marry, which are constitutionally guaranteed under Article 132 on civil liberties). This has led to little internal criticism and it seems to have affected Ebenthal's diplomacy. Some radical catholic groups aren't out of picture as well, being shut down for have spoken against personal freedom based their religious views.
Arthur is also a stauncher monarchist, supporter of the restoration of the Brazilian throne to the House of Orléans-Braganza. In 2013 he co-founded the Brazilian Monarchist Blue League (Portuguese: Liga Azul Monarquista Brasileira) a political activist organization based in Rio de Janeiro with cores in Manaus and Fortaleza which acted in close relationship to Prince Antônio of Brazil, brother to the Head of the Brazilian Imperial Family and currently the third on the line of succession to the Brazilian throne.
Interests and hobbies
Despite his love for history, which prompted him to study and work the matter, Arthur has many varied interests, namely in geopolitics, vexology, cartography, linguistics, literature (specially history and horror), biology, physics, astronomy, music (specially heavy metal and hard rock) and occultism, besides appreciation of online games and RPG. Arthur considers himself a polymath and describes himself as a "thirsty to learn" person.
His favorite author is reportedly H.P. Lovecraft, whilst his favorite book is Bram Stoker's Dracula. Arthur's favorite music genres are Heavy Metal, Metalcore and Hard Rock, being a huge fan of Jorn Lande, Poets of the Fall, Bullet For My Valentine and Disturbed. He is also a regular AD&D master and has been an English Wikipedia editor for eight years now.
Son of a self-declared "witch" mother (a practicioner of cerimonial magic, spiritism and animism), although irreligious, Arthur takes very interest in occult practices, and study the matter with caution, while avoids to try to practice it. Arccording to religious masters among Spiritism and Umbandist circles, he is a medium and consider himself, theorically, an adept of the left-hand path and he is in possession of many esoteric objects, he intend to learn the practices of cerimonial magic and maybe magicka.
Titles, styles and honours
Arthur II of Ebenthal
|Reference style||His Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
Titles and styles
- 28 January 1998 – present: His Excellency The Hereditary Baron of Roches
- 28 January 2014 – 29 December 2019: His Majesty The King of Roschfallen
- 6 June 2016 – 19 November 2018: His Imperial Highness The Prince Imperial of Schneeblutig
- 29 December 2019 – present: His Majesty The King of Ebenthal
- 08 July 2020 – present: His Imperial Majesty The Emperor of the Sovietian Workers
As King of Ebenthal his full style and title is: "By Grace of God and Popular Will, His Majesty Arthur II, King of the Principalities of Ebenthal either side of the Mountain Range and Beyond, Defender of the Independence, Lord of the Northern Hills, Sovereign of Gillisburgh, Prince of Triunphus, Prince of Engern-Tonna, Duke of Abbās, Duke of Damão, Count and Baron of Sealand, Hereditary Baron of Roches".
As Emperor of Sovietia his full style and title is: "By the Will of the Proletarians, Emperor and General Secretary of the Workers of Sovietia and the Sovietian Worker's Party".
As King of Ebenthal and Sovietian Emperor, Arthur is Grand Master of the following orders:
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of the Silver Cat
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of the Swiss Prince
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of Dagon
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of the Blue Blood
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of Lady Mary
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Royal Ebenthali Order
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of Trotsky
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of the Scepter and the Sickle
- Grand Master and Sovereign of the Order of the Yellow Banner
Arthur has also been decorated with a number of other honours:
- Schneeblutigan Empire: Grand Cross of the Order of Peterstaad
- Federative Republic of Brazil: Recipient of the State of Rio de Janeiro Educational Merit Medal
- Brazilian Imperial Family: Commemoration Pin of the Acclamation of the Imperial Family
- North American Confederation: Recipient of the Cross of Independence
- Archduchy of Mimas: Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Saturn
- Archduchy of Mimas: Commander First Class of the Order of Saint Walpurgis and the Second Monarchy
- Kingdom of Sildavia: Stranger Knight of the Order of the Black Pelican
- Kingdom of Sildavia: Grand Cross of the Order of Ottokar
- Kingdom of Sildavia: Recipient of the Foundation Medal
- Republic of Rino Island: Recipient of the Cruz del Sur
- State of Vishwamitra: Stranger Knight of the Most Exalted Royal Family Order of Vishwamitra
- State of Vishwamitra: Royal Knight of the Most Auspicious Order of the Sanghamitra
- State of Vishwamitra: Grand Commander of the Most Gallant Order of Mahabali Karthika Padaka
- State of Vishwamitra: Knight Grand Cordon of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra
- State of Vishwamitra: Member Special Class of the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit
- State of Vishwamitra: Grand Knight of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of Purvanchal
- State of Vishwamitra: Grand Commander of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of Purvanchal
- State of Vishwamitra: Knight of the Most Esteemed Order of the Royal Family of Kamrupa
- State of Vishwamitra: Recipient of the National Service Medal
- State of Vishwamitra: Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy
- Kingdom of Sabia and Verona: Commander of the Order of the Baphomet
- Principality of Sealand: Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand
- Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia: Knight of the Order of St. Stephen
- Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia: Knight of the Order of St. Peter
- Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia: Knight of the Order of St. George
- Great Empire of Villa Alicia: Knight 1st Class of the Order of St. Joachim
- United Provinces of Mauritia: Recipient of the Burgundy Vengeance Medal
- United Provinces of Mauritia: Knight of the Order of Schkoppe
- Federal Republic of Rubrayev: Grand Cross of the Order of the Purple Lung
- Federal Republic of Rubrayev: Grand Cross of the Order of Presidente Prudente
- Sultanate of Harram: Grand Cross of the Order of Hassan the Great
- Sultanate of Harram: Grand Cross of the Order of Eastern Star.
- Kongolese Royal Family: Knight of the Order of the African Star
- Kongolese Royal Family: Grand Companion of the Order of Christ
- Kingdom of Roschfallen: Grand Cross of the Order of the Golden Triumph
- Kingdom of Roschfallen: Grand Cross of the Order of the Magnum Heart
- The Sublime Confederation of Znatsnaz: Commander of the Order of Gionata Giackovseen XIII
- Independent State of the Rhine: Knight of the Order of Frederick Barbarossa
- Independent State of the Rhine: Knight of the Order of the Katarinensisch Crown
- Kingdom of Taslavia: Knight of the Order of the Taslavian Eagle
- Snagovian Federal Republic: Member of the Order of the Federation
Arthur also willingly gave up or was disconnected from the following orders:
- Kingdom of Roschfallen: Grand Cross of the Order of the Black Fleece
- Kingdom of Roschfallen: Grand Cross of the Order of Vissen the Mad
- Arabic Empire: Commander of the Order of Werner Junck
- Kingdom of Manso: Marquis of the Water Valley title voluntarilly relinquished
- 28 January 1998 – present: His Excellency The Hereditary Baron of Roches
- 25 March 2021 – present: His Grace The Duke of Damão
- 25 February 2017 – present: His Grace The Duke of Abbās
- 23 March 2020 – present: His Highness The Prince of Triunphus
- 01 August 2020 – present: His Highness The Prince of Engern-Tonna
- 26 January 2016 – 28 January 2020: His Grace Baron Arthur Brum of Sealand
- 28 January 2020 – present: His Grace Count Arthur Brum of Sealaland
- 26 April 2021 – present: His Ducal Serene Highness The Duke of Zëgret
- State of Vishwamitra: Honorary General of the Army
- Kingdom of Baustralia: Chief petty officer of His Royal Navy
The ancestry of King Arthur:
|Ancestors of Arthur II of Ebenthal|
|Male ancestors of Arthur II of Ebenthal through Catarina's line to the clan's founder|
Arthur II's ambiiline is the line from which he is descended father to son from the founder of the house through a female who, according to the Portuguese principles of family, inherited her father's name and passed into into her descendancy.
- The Achsen News. Absence of elected king causes reaction by the Electoral College. Published on 12 January 2021. Retrieved on 13 June 2021.
- The Clan Brum. Published on 8 December 2019. Retrieved on 1 January 2021.
- NS Cache. Pre-Ebenthali territory. Retrieved on 5 October 2020. Published on 25 June 2017
- NS Cache. Liberal League Retrieved on 24 January 2020. Published on 1 January 2017.
- Libertian Archives. Ministries of the Imperial and Royal Household of Karnia-Ruthenia. Retrieved in 26 August 2020.
- Conferência de Santiago. Treaty of Santiago. 12 April 2020.
- MicroWiki. 2020 in the MicroWiki community. Published 4 January 2021. Retrieved 13 June21.
- Citadel. Imperial and Royal Decree n. 197-2O2O Retrieved in 26 August 2020. Published in 1 August 2020.
- Facebook. Arthur Brum and Prince Antônio of Brazil. Published on 11 May 2019. Retrieved on 26 August 2020.
- Ministry of Information.Royal Decree No 168-2020. Published on 20 August 2020. Retrieved on 26 August 2020.
- Occidian Government.Emperor Oscar I releases 1st Imperial Edict and intentions to reorganize national decorations. Retrieved on 5 October 2020. Published on 3 October 2020.
- .Reina Maria. "Letters Patent No. 10: Sovereign Princess grants Foundation Day Honours 2021".
- Reina Maria. "Letters Patent No. 5: Grant of the Order of Ottokar on the King of Ebenthal".
- Emperor King. "Imperial and Royal Decree n. 156-2O18, O1 August 2O18: ESTABLISH List of Honors of August 2018".
- Emperor King. "Imperial and Royal Decree n. 197-2O2O, O1 August 2O2O: ESTABLISH List of Honors of August 2020".
- Ministry of Information. King Arthur II receives the Burgundy's Vengeance Medal Published on 31 May 2020. Retrieved on 26 August 2020.
- Ministry of Informayion. King of Ebenthal is knighted at the Order of Schkoppe by the Stadhouder of Mauritia. Published on 17 july 2020. Retrieved in 26 August 2020
Arthur II of EbenthalBorn: 28 January 1998
As High King
|King of Ebenthal
29 December 2019 – present
|King of Roschfallen
28 January 2014 – 29 December 2019
|Prince Imperial of Schneeblutig
14 January 2016 – 01 April 2020
|Emperor of the Sovietian Workers
08 July 2020 – present
|Prince of Engern-Tonna
01 August 2020 – present
|Prince of Triunphus
23 March 2020 – present
|Duke of Abbās
16 February 2020 – 25 December 2017
|Marquis of the Water Valley
2018 – 2 April 2020
|Count of Sealand
28 January 2020 – present
|Baron of Sealand
26 January 2016 – 28 January 2020
|Hereditary Baron of Roches
28 January 1998 – present
|Regent of Achsen
10 December 2020 – present
|Chairman of the Volkshaus
05 July 2020 – present
|People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs
05 July 2020 – present
|Kingdom of Manso's Senator
|Ministry of the Imperial and Royal Household
10 March 2018 – 25 April 2019
Sânia von und zu Freiburg
|Chairman of the Liberal League
08 August 2014 – 27 April 2016