Campaign of Incentive to Secessionist Micronationalism
This article or section marked as work-in-progress, but further work is required. Please notify the user who first added this template.
The Conference of Santiago Campaign of Incentive to Secessionist Micronationalism (Portuguese: Campanha de Incentivo ao Micronacionalismo Derivatista da Conferência de Santiago, French: Campagne pour Encourager le Micronationalisme Dérivatiste/Sécessionniste de la Conférence de Santiago) is an intermicronational campaign and project of the Conference of Santiago to promote secessionist micronationalism, particularly in environments where micronational practice is overshadowed and/or harassed by simulationism and geofiction. The program provides varied support to fledgling micronationalists, promotes the development of secessionist micronations, and assists simulation or geofictional project-countries to transition to secessionism.
In addition, one of the main actions of the campaign since its inception has been the creation and delivery of scopes of micronations to novice micronationalists, sometimes culturally and structurally shaped according to the desires or environment of the micronationalist who will assume their leadership. The campaign also helped to re-establish some long-existing micronations that had become politically inactive.
Created through the program
- Hanseatic and Confederate States of Achsen: Established in January 2020 by Oscar von Goëtzen, briefly administrated by Arthur van der Bruyn, and handed over to Bruno of Woenstein. It is a mixed German-Rondoniense, rather autocratic, elective monarchy within the Amazon.
- Kingdom of Taslavia: Established in December 2020 jointly by Oscar von Goëtzen and his cousin, Guilherme Ítalo, and it was ultimately handed over to the latter. It is an Italian-inspired absolute monarchy within the Brazilian state of São Paulo.
- Grand Duchy of Mëcklewmburg-Wladir: Established in June 2020 by Maria of Sildavia and handed over to Gabriela Almeida. It is an absolute monarchy within the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais.
- Independent State of the New Southern Rhine: Established in January 2021 by Arthur van der Bruyn and handed over to Jonathan Scherer. It is a Hunsrik-led absolute monarchy within Southern Brazil.
- Kingdom of Pannonia: Established in August 2022 by Oscar von Goëtzen and handed over to Ari von Goëtzen. It is a Karno-Ruthenian client state within Southeastern Brazil.
- Free State of Pommerland: Established in February 2022 jointly by Arthur van der Bruyn and Oscas von Goëtzen. It failed to be handed over to a potential pretender, and the nation was subsequently dissolved çater in 2022.
Revived through the program
- Imperial State of Badakhshan: Originally established in 2014, it became inactive by 2017. Its political activity was restored in 2020 by Lucas von Woenstein.
- Sultanate of Harram: Originally founded in 2009, it became inactive by 2017. Its political activity was restored in 2021 by Arthur van der Bruyn.
- Kingdom of Roschfallen: Originally founded in 2014, it became inactive by 2019. Its political activity was briefly restored in 2021 by Benjamin Azoulay, Arthur van der Bruyn and Oscar von Goëtzen only to be dissolved in 2022.
- Lateran State: Originally founded in 2020, it became inactive later that same year. Its political activity was briefly restored in 2021 by Arthur van der Bruyn, but it fell to inactivity that same it. The nation was dissolved in 2022.