Cloe, Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia
|Her Sovereign Highness|
|Official portrait of Princess Cloe|
|Reign||1 December 2021— present|
|Ministers of State|
|Cloe Romana Maria de Sancratosia|
|Father||Donato, Honorary Duke|
|Mother||Maria II, Duchess of Sancratosia|
|Born||Chloé Fortin Côté|
1 March 1992
|Personal arms of Princess Cloe|
|Armiger||Cloe, Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia|
|Crest||Crowned helmet, mantled Gules, doubled Argent|
|Torse||Gules and Argent|
|Escutcheon||Per cross Gules and Argent on a chief Argent three mullets Sable; over all an escutcheon tierced per pale, bleu céleste, argent and rose|
|Supporters||Two Canada geese|
|Motto||Conose / Creosia (Lingua Franca Nova)|
Knowledge / Creativity
|Orders||Order of the Sovereign|
Cloe (Cloe Romana Maria de Sancratosia; born 1 March 1992Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia and head of the Princely House of Sancratosia. She is the daughter of Maria II, Duchess of Sancratosia and Donato, Honorary Duke.) is the
She was born in Montréal, Canada and studied political science at Université du Québec à Montréal. During her studies, she participated in many model parliaments in Québec and ran twice in Quebec general elections.
On 1 December 2021sovereign princess by the people of Sancratosia.Cloe was appointed
Princess Cloe was born at Hôpital Notre-Dame in Montréal, Canada. She is the daughter of Maria II, Duchess of Sancratosia and Donato, Honorary Duke. She has two younger brothers, Nicola and Mateo, both Honorary Dukes. She lived most of her life in Boucherville, on the south-shore of Montréal, before moving back in Montréal in 2013. She attended the Collège de Maisonneuve before studying political science at Université du Québec à Montréal. While studying, she worked as a tour guide at Montréal's olympic stadium. In June 2020, she started working as a communications officer for a pedestrian rights advocacy group in the Province of Québec.
Cloe has been politically active, running twice in Quebec general elections, finishing 4th place both times and improving the scores from the previous election.
She has been an active member of model parliaments in Quebec, namely the Forum Étudiant and the Parlement Étudiant du Québec (PEQ). Over the span of 5 participations, she assumed the positions of Minister of Transportation, of Democratic reform and Chair of the Conseil du trésor, submitting two bills. In 2016, she became the first transgender to participate in the model parliament and in 2019, she had the honour of becoming the first transgender to sit in the seat of the President of the National Assembly of Quebec during a PEQ simulation, the position being awarded to honour former participants.
Also involved in unions, in 2015, she became the first transgender to lead a union strike in the Province of Quebec. She was to lead a second union strike but it was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak.
On 1 December 2021Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia following the signature of the Declaration of independence in which the people of Sancratosia appointed the House of Sancratosia as the sovereign family., Cloe assumed the duties of
The early days of her reign were essentially dedicated to the establishment of formal diplomatic relations with other nations, as stated in her message to the Nation. She also spent some time in the continued development of the Principality, most notably the writing of the Constitution, as mandated by the Declaration of independence.
On 2 December 2021 It concerned the temporary exercise of absolute power in the Principality. She followed with other Ordinances that concerned mostly the signature of many conventions and accords such as the Wrythe Convention, the Edgbaston Convention, the Augusta Accord, the La Salle Convention and the Montediszamble Convention. She also signed the accession to membership status in the Union Against Micronational War and the Alliance of the Micronations as well as an official participation to the intermicronational 2022 Winter Olympics boycott., she published her first Sovereign Ordinance.
As the head of the House of Sancratosia, Princess Cloe is allowed to bear the coat of arms of the Principality as her own. However, she was attributed some personal arms which are more representative of her own person. With the main shield taking the same design from the flag of Sancratosia and three black five-pointed stars, representing the number "15", a personal and important number to the Princess. A smaller shield stands in the center, composed of three horizontal bands of light blue, white and pink, colours associated with the transgender flag. The personal arms of Cloe feature a crowned helmet instead of the Sovereign Crown on top of the shield. The Order of the Sovereign is standing around the shield instead of the Order of Sancratosia.
Enthusiast of modern Canadian history, Cloe has an extensive personal collection of memorabilia from the Montreal 1976 Olympic Games, most notably a gymnastics event ticket signed by famous olympic gold medalist Nadia Comăneci. She also have an extensive collection of items from the defunct Canadian Airlines and a collection of transit tickets from the Société de transport de Montréal. Her less extensive collections include coins, flags and hockey jerseys.
Cloe is an amateur and self-taught artist. She has been interested in many different mediums. Notably, she was involved in stereoscopy and developed a pair of snap-on 3D glasses to change the different filters. From 2018 to 2020, her political artwork was featured on the French canadian-speaking television show Infoman on Radio-Canada.[a] One of her artwork gained recognition from Valérie Plante, Mayor of Montreal.
Titles, styles and honours
|Reference style||Her Sovereign Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Sovereign Highness|
|Alternative style||Your Supreme Highness[b]|
Your Serene Highness[c]
Styles and titles
The official style of Princess Cloe is Sovereign Highness. This is a style that is unique to Sancratosia and exists because of the lack of a proper translation for the term serene, the most common style among sovereign princes and princesses. However, because her title is Sua Altia Suprema in Lingua Franca Nova, she is sometimes styled as as Supreme Highness, a literal translation of the term. The most common foreign mistakes in her styles are Serene Highness, because it shares the same initials, and Highness, because many Princes and Princesses are styled that way in kingdoms.
The long official title of Cloe is:
- Princess Cloe, by the will of the people, Sovereign Princess of the Principality of Sancratosia, Duchess of Ganso, Venseo and Alaroja, Marquess of Asero, Countess of Siboleta, Cariofilo and Margarita, Viscountess of Xevron, Anelos and Curva, Baroness of Lupulo, Orzo and Acua, Defender of the Constitution and the laws of the Nation.
The long title is rarely used, even in official capacities and is essentially only used at the coronation. The most commonly used title is the shortened version :
- Cloe, by the will of the people, Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia.
- Founder Grand Mistress of the Order of the Sovereign (Since 17 December 2021 )
- Founder Grand Mistress of the Order of the Crown (Since 7 January 2022 )
- Founder Grand Mistress of the Honourable Order of the Chives (Since 7 January 2022 )
- Founder Grand Mistress of the Honourable Order of the Martlet (Since 7 January 2022 )
- Founder Grand Mistress of the Order of Sancratosia (Since 17 December 2021 )
- Grand Cross of the Order of the Lotus (15 April 2022)
- Member Special Class of the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit (1 August 2022)
- Dame Grand Cross of the Most Noble Order of the Precious Crown (11 January 2022)
- Recipient of the Tanishkaa Patranabish Medal for Excellence (8 March 2022)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra (6 April 2022)
- Vishwamitran state honours
|MicroCommons has media related to: Cloe de Sancratosia|
- For the Galerie Jean-Tal specials
- Literal translation of Sua Altia Suprema in Lingua Franca Nova.
- Traditional way to address a Sovereign Prince or Princess.
- Chloé Fortin Côté (8 August 2016). "Pour un acronyme véritablement inclusif". La Presse.
- Laurent Lavoie (5 January 2018). "Le gouvernement rouge dévoile son cabinet (p.5)". L'Intégriste.
- Guillaume Lepage (29 March 2016). "D'une cause à l'autre". Montréal Campus.
- Government of Sancratosia (1 December 2021). "Declaration of independence of the Principality of Sancratosia". Prinsia de Sancratosia. Retrieved 3 December 2021.
- Sovereign Family of Sancratosia (1 December 2021). "Message to the Nation from the Princess on the signature of the Declaration of independence". Prinsia de Sancratosia. Retrieved 3 December 2021.
- "Sovereign Ordinance no 1 on the temporary exercise of absolute power by the Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia". Government of Sancratosia. 2 December 2021.
- Valérie Plante (8 April 2018). "Au détour de ma course du dimanche, je me suis arrêtée à la Galerie éphémère d'@infomantv et j'ai rencontré de jeunes fans de la #lignerose #polmtl". Twitter.