Order of the Sovereign (Sancratosia)
|Order of the Sovereign|
Ordina de la Renor (Lingua Franca Nova)
|Awarded by the Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia|
|Established||17 December 2021|
|Royal house||House of Sancratosia|
|Motto||Per servis realida a la Renor (Lingua Franca Nova)|
For services realized to the Sovereign
|Eligibility||Citizens and foreigners|
|Awarded for||For services realized to the Sovereign or the State|
|Grand Mistress||Princess Cloe|
|First induction||1 March 2022|
|Last induction||1 March 2022|
|Next (higher)||Order of Excellency|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Crown|
Ribbon of the order
The Order of the Sovereign (Lingua Franca Nova: Ordina de la Renor) is an award bestowed by the Sovereign Princess of the Principality of Sancratosia to recognize personal services to the Sovereign Princess or to the State.
It was established on 17 December 2021. It is the highest dynastic award of the Principality of Sancratosia.
The medal features the royal cypher of the Sovereign Princess on a white background, surrounded by the motto of the Order, Per servis realida a la Renor (English: For services realized to the Sovereign), on an hexagonal six pointed star.
So far, 10 people have been inducted into the Order.
On 1 March 2022, the following individuals became the inaugural inductees:
- Maria I, Queen of Sildavia
- Dhrubajyoti Roy, Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra
- Luke, King of Wellmoore
- Reuben I, King of Salanda
- Frederick Augustus, Grand Duke of Litvania
- Thoclus P. Kyle, Duke of Vurmond
- Iordan Luca-Nicolae, President of Istria[a]
- Tomás von Degurechaff, President of Lomoria
- Jolker Ruizun, Prime Minister of Abenica
- Cristian Neuton, Minister of State of Sancratosia
2022 inductees were also made recipients of the Medal of the 30th anniversary of Princess Cloe.
On 29 July 2023Digi Micro Summit, the co-host of the event was inducted into the order:, during
Revocations occur rarely and are done under exceptional circumstances.
Iordan Luca-Nicolae was removed from the order on 7 April 2022Republic of Istria which led to its subsequent dissolution., following the exposure of lies surrounding the
- Revoked on 7 April 2022 .
- Principality of Sancratosia, "The Principality of Sancratosia celebrates the 30th anniversary of the Sovereign Princess", sancratosia.org