Timeline of Sancratosian history
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part of a series on the|
|History of Sancratosia|
This is a timeline of Sancratosian history, comprising important social, economic, political, and legal changes and events in Sancratosia.
- 16 October : Reflexions begin on the creation of Sancratosia.
- 21 October : The name is chosen and the nation is originally called the Constitutional State of Sancratosia, beginning of the Emergence of Sancratosia.
- 23 October : The domain "sancratosia.org" is purchased.[a]
- 24 November :
- 30 November :
- The Coat of arms is adopted.
- The official motto, "Monarcia bonvolente" is adopted.
- 1 December : Sancratosia declares its independence from Canada.
- 2 December : The first Sovereign Ordinance is published, granting temporary absolute powers to the Sovereign Princess.
- 4 December : The Kingdom of Salanda is the first nation to enter in relation with Sancratosia.
- 11 December : The national anthem, Imno nasional de Sancratosia is adopted.
- 14 December : The Kingdom of Wellmoore is the first nation to sign a diplomatic treaty with Sancratosia.
- 17 December : The first edition of the Jornal de Sancratosia is published.
- 1 January : Universia de Sancratosia is established.
- 7 January : Sancratosia begins to accept citizenship applications.
- 11 January : Cristian Neuton is appointed as the first Minister of State of Sancratosia.
- 13 January : Sancratosia adopts the Law on the provisions against discrimination, main legislative piece on LGBT rights in Sancratosia.
- 24 January : The first series of banknotes of the Sancratosian impresa is unveiled.
- 30 January : The population of Sancratosia reaches 10 citizens.
- 5 February : The virtual representation of the Municipality of Sancratosia is launched in the form of a Discord server.
- 20 February : Sancratosia becomes a member state in the Conference of Santiago.
- 22 February : Cuatrida Airlines, the virtual flag carrier of Sancratosia is founded.
- 1 March : Princess Cloe celebrates her 30th anniversary.
- 2 March : Posta de Sancratosia is founded.
- 19 March : The first official diplomatic in-person meeting happens. The Sovereign Princess meets with the Minister-President of Saint-Castin.
- 30 March: The La Ganso Coronada is founded.
- 21 April : Sancratosia becomes a member state of the Micronational Olympic Federation.
- 1 June : The citizens online portal, ePorteta is launched.
- 2 June : The Rhys T. Eyton Princely Museum[b] inaugurates its virtual exhibition on the 35th anniversary of the foundation of Canadian Airlines.
- 3 June : Maher Kheder is appointed as the first Ambassador-at-large.
- 7 June : Sancratosia becomes a member of the Micronation Postal Association.
- 17 June : Sancratosia becomes a member of the International Aerospace Community.
- 3 July : Sancratosia participates in the Vishwamitra-Conference of Santiago Heads of State Meeting.
- 10 July : The AF Sancratosia is founded.
- 24 July : The Sovereign Princess is appointed as Secretary of Diversity of the Conference of Santiago.
- 4 August : Sancratosia is among the many nations represented at MicroCon 2022.
- 19 August : Sancratosia hosts Digi Micro Summit 2022 with the Democratic Republic of Satoshi.
- 30 August : Sancratosia adopts the Law on the protection of literary and artistic works, main legislative piece of Sancratosian copyright law.
- 1 September : The Sancratosia Rompejelos is founded.
- 30 September : The first proposed budget is submitted.
- 3 October : Sancratosia becomes a member state in the Grand Unified Micronational.
- 15 November : The Sancratosian Micronational Olympic Committee is officially created.
- 29 November : The Public Force is created.
- 30 November : Princess Cloe gives her first State of the Principality Speech.
- 1 December : Sancratosia celebrates its first anniversary.
- 2 December : Chez Chloé, first registered business in Sancratosia opens to the public.
- 15 December : The diplomatic divisions are created, which are taken from the United Nations geoscheme.
- 30 December : The first primitive budget is adopted.
- 1 January : The Sancratosian Hall of Fame nominates its first inductees.
- 20 January : The first national policy, Foreign policy of the Principality of Sancratosia is adopted.
- 21 January : The Newgraviate of Saint-Castin is the first nation to sign a diplomatic treaty, in-person, with Sancratosia.
- 20 February : Uni Sancratosian, becomes the first political party to be established.
- 11 March : Sancratosia becomes a member state in the Laurentian Micronational Cooperative Union.
- 20 March : Princess Cloe officiates the ceremony of vows renewal between the Duchess Maria II and the Lord Donato, in Cancún, Mexico.
- 3 April: Sancratosia becomes a member state in the Organisation de la MicroFrancophonie.
- 19 April: The Sovereign Princess is approved by the members of the Organisation de la MicroFrancophonie in the position of Deputy Secretary General in charge of the creation of means of communication.
- 16 May:
- 21 May: The first major reform of the honours system of Sancratosia is adopted.
- 8 June: Gestuno, Italian and Portuguese are adopted as promoted languages.
- 30 June:
- 1 July: Sancratosia is announced as co-host of MicroCon 2025.
- 30 July : Sancratosia hosts Digi Micro Summit 2023 with the Democratic Republic of Satoshi.
- 28 August: RBR Sancratosia is founded.
- 21 September: The Monoroca Minigolf Country Club is established.
- 23 September: The first Certification of original product from Sancratosia is given to the "Comunica" notebook produced by RBR Sancratosia.
- 1 October: Princess Cloe becomes the first Sancratosian to reach the summit of Mount Washington in the United States.
- 7 October: Sancratosia wins its first medal at a MOF games.
- 10 October: Sancratosia Yacht Club is founded.
- Originally, the domain "sancratosia.com" was purchased, before switching to the more non-profit oriented ".org".
- Formerly the Rhys T. Eyton National Museum.
- Sovereign Family of Sancratosia (1 December 2021), "Message to the Nation from the Princess on the signature of the Declaration of independence", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (2 December 2021), "Sovereign Ordinance no 1 of 2 December 2021 on the temporary exercise of absolute power by the Sovereign Princess of Sancratosia", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (7 January 2022), "The Principality of Sancratosia unveils its citizenship program", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (11 January 2022), "Sovereign Ordinance no 29 of 11 January 2022 on the nomination of the Minister of State", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (13 January 2022), "Law no 5 of 13 January 2022 on the provisions against discrimination", sancratosia.org
- Desaintes, Dominic (24 March 2022), "Le Ministre-president Desaintes rencontre la Princesse Cloe de Sancratosia.", L'Union de Saint-Castin
- Principality of Sancratosia (30 November 2022), "The Sovereign Princess gives her 2022 State of the Principality speech", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (15 December 2022), "Sovereign Ordinance no 117 of 15 December 2022 on the establishment of diplomatic divisions", sancratosia.org
- Desaintes, Dominic (26 January 2023), "Renforcement diplomatique entre Saint-Castin et Sancratosia à travers la découverte des quartiers historiques de la Petite-Bourgogne et de Saint-Henri", L'Union de Saint-Castin
- de Sancratosia, Cloe (12 March 2023), "Sancratosia joins the LMCU.", La Ganso Coronada
- de Sancratosia, Cloe (4 April 2023), "Three new members join the MicroFrancophonie.", La Ganso Coronada
- Desaintes, Dominic (17 May 2023), "OMF : Résultats du vote sur l'approbation des secrétaires généraux adjoints du 7 mai 2023", L'Union de Saint-Castin