Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Organisation de la MicroFrancophonie (OMF)
|Membership||17 Member nations, 2 observers|
|Secretary General||H.I.M. Olivier of Angyalistan|
|High Commissioner for MicroFrancophonie||H.S.H. Prince Jean Pierre IV of Aigues-Mortes|
|Foundation||May 30, 2015|
|Facebook official group|
The MicroFrancophonie, OMF (Organisation for MicroFrancophony), is a micronational organisation founded on the 30 of May 2015 with the purpose of promoting harmony between francophone micronationalists. The OMF wants to be a handy tool for its members. It was first initiated by the Autonomous Province of Valinois—Saint-Castin and the Principality of Aigues-Mortes, and four more nations (Hélianthis, Angyalistan, Republic of Padrhom, Sandus) quickly joined the movement and co-founded the OMF, signing its first Charter on the 30th of August 2015. The Charter was revised on the 27th of May 2016 and can be downloaded from the official website of the Organisation.
The firstSecretary General, from 2015 to 2017 was H.S.H Olivia-Eugénie, princess of Aigues-Mortes.
She was succeeded in 2017 by H.I.M. Olivier (Olivier Touzeau), Emperor of Angyalistan, who was re-elected in 2019.
The Secretary General is helped by several Deputy Secretaries, currently:
- Deputy Secretary for Diplomacy: H.S.H. Vincent (Vincent Merchadou-Schmitt), Prince of Hélianthis
- Deputy Secretary for Culture and for the development of francophony: H.E. Gaius Soergel Publicola, sôgmô of Sandus
- Deputy Secretary for Environment and sustainable development: H.E. Michel Vichat, General representative of Anacratic Republic of Padrhom
- Deputy Secretary for Human rights: H.S.H. Clément, Prince of Principality of Surland
- Deputy Secretary for the Design of communication means: H.E. Dominic Desaintes, President-Minister of Saint-Castin
The High Commissioner for MicroFrancophonie is H.S.H. Jean Pierre IV, Prince of Aigues-Mortes.
Currently, the OMF has 16 full members and 2 observers.
- Aerican Empire
- Principality of Aigues-Mortes
- Empire of Angyalistan
- Iroisian Empire of Armorica
- Principality of Austrasia
- Principality of Beremagne
- Grand Duchy of Flandrensis
- Fishtown Newport Territory
- Principality of Hélianthis
- Kingdom of Legialle
- Independant State of Nova Troie
- Anacratic Republic of Padrhom
- State of Sandus
- Republic of Saint-Castin
- Principality of Surland
- Unbowed Republic of Europa
- Formori community
- Principality of Green Island (2015-2016)
- Republic of Jura (2015-2017)
- Maritime Principality of Atlantide (2016-2017)
- Popular Union of Occitania (2015-2017)
The first summit of the MicroFrancophonie was held in the Principality of Aigues-Mortes on 23-24. September 2016: www.microfrancophonie.org/sommet-daigues-mortes-2016.html
The second summit has been held in Vincennes, France, near the teritorialized embassy of the Empire of Angyalistan on 21-22. July 2018 : www.microfrancophonie.org/sommet-de-vincennes-2018.html
A third summit was planned for the year 2020 in the Principality of Helianthis but due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, the summit was re-planned for the year 2022 (at the same location).