|Intermicronational Development Organization|
|Logo||Coat of Arms|
|For thee we stand together.|
|Based In / Headquarters||Point Cupertino, Aenderia|
|Budget (Q1 2020)||CAD$ 10.99|
|Chair of the Board||Tyler Mullins|
|Lieutenant Chair||Larry Martin|
|Superior Judge||Carson Snyder|
|– Independent Economical Union founded||20 October 2018|
|– Operation North Macedonia started||10 March 2019|
|– Establishment||1 April 2019|
|– Dissolution||1 June 2019|
|– Revival||28 January 2020|
|– 2021 charter ratified||8 December 2021|
The Cupertino Alliance (// (listen) (help·info)) (also known as the CUP or CA, also formerly known as the Cupertino Unified Micronational) is an intermicronational organization founded on 10 March 2019. Headquartered at Point Cupertino, Aenderia, it was created out of Aenderia's distaste for the Grand Unified Micronational and their accusations that the GUM had become an exclusive and overrated organization, however since then the organisation has grown into an independent, reputable hub within the micronational community. As of October 2021, the Cupertino Alliance has 36 full member states and 5 observer states.
During the creation of the alliance, various names were suggested. Some suggestions were satirical, being parodies of the name of the Grand Unified Micronational, whilst William Efton decided to call it "Project Esperanza" for the time being. The current name, "Cupertino Alliance," was suggested randomly by Jayden Lycon. Efton, who at the time was an Apple fan, which was based at Cupertino, California, liked the suggestion.
As neither Lycon and Efton lived near the city of Cupertino (both live in Toronto and Austin respectively), Efton suggested to claim a plot of land and name it "Point Cupertino". This was later given assent from both the House of Commons of Aenderia and by then-president Milaw Oakforrest. The name was kept for the revival of the alliance.
The Cupertino Alliance can trace its lineage back to the 2018 Independent Economic Union. To a lesser extent, it can also he traced back to the 2019 North Atlantic Defense Union and the second incarnation for the Organisation of Active Micronations, are considered to be spiritual predecessors to the modern Cupertino Alliance.
Independent Economical Union
The Independent Economical Union (IEU) was founded on 20 October 2018 by Piotr Harniakiewicz "to protect the freedom of economy." Furthermore, it also granted benefits to member nations, including free travel without a visa (Now the ÉtatsToronto program). The first members were Nerdystan, Matachewan and Aenderia.
There were 2 parts in the IEU, those being the council and the court. The council consisted of 1 elected individual from each member nation of the IEU and to propose and pass legislation, which will affect all member nations. The court, on the other hand, handled intermicronational disputes between member nations as well as breaches of IEU legislation and the charter. It was presided by a head judge with 2 extra judges.
The IEU is the unofficial predecessor of the Cupertino Alliance. It upheld many of the ideas and people that are in the Alliance today. The IEU played a major part in the Robertson Sea Conflict, but in January 2019, the activity significantly declined. 22 days later, a majority of the members departed the IEU, including Aenderia. It was revived for a short period on 4 March by Brandon Mierzwa, but ended-up falling back into inactivity about a week later.
An April Fools Joke
During the decline of the IEU, the Epic Union was founded on 10 March 2019 by Jayden Lycon as part of a planned 'joke' on the Grand Unified Micronational (GUM), as Jayden had believed that the GUM had become a micronational organization that was exclusive and very harsh on the selection process for new members, which he believed would cause the GUM's eventual downfall.
Jayden proceeded to tell the Aenderian people that Aenderia had been the first-ever micronation to join the EU (Epic Union, the organization's first name), replacing the United Kingdom's seat to the "EU", which was set to leave on 29 March 2019. This confused many Aenderian citizens, considering during that time Aenderia was still largely a small micronation. William Efton later explained that this was to 'poke fun' at large organizations, have a brand reputation and doesn't do much work, although both Jayden and Efton were both proponents of the European Union at the time, which was the organization that a majority, if not all, Aenderian citizens thought to be in the announcement.
"Accidental" Creation of the Alliance
The Epic Union stunt (dubbed "Operation North Macedonia") became a full-fledged idea of a brand new intermicronational organization. On 1 April 2019, the Cupertino Alliance was founded, with the initial members of the first phase of the alliance being Aenderia, Misberia, Bepistan, Cloverzem, Groponigën, and Matachewan.
The alliance was originally also planning to invite Flavia, however, they did not go through with these plans for unknown reasons. The alliance would later include other nations, most notably the Somcowian Federation, to the alliance.
During the first phase, the alliance developed multiple agreements, including a Schengen-type visa-free travel agreement, a unified banknote and a defence treaty. Furthermore, the alliance also resolved treaties between nation-states, including a conflict between Auvenum and Bepistan regarding the partition of White Island and an extensive research study regarding a proposed bill in Groponigën regarding the Christchurch mosque shootings.
There was a minor controversy when it was revealed that Groponigën never officially joined the Alliance, however, the Alliance decided not to negotiate with the Government of Groponigën choosing to just remove the Kingdom from the Alliance due to miscommunication between both parties.
Months later, activity in the alliance plummeted due to more important work in other nations. Eventually, there were talks to the Misberian delegate about Lycon having the desire to close the alliance. A few days later, Jayden proposed a dissolution bill for the Cupertino Alliance and was passed. The dissolution voided all Cupertino Alliance projects and agreements, and remains of the Cupertino Krone were void. On 1 June 2019, the act was in effect, and the alliance was closed. Though, on 7 July, Tony Sweigart attempted to revive the alliance. A vote motioning the recreation was passed but was not implemented as no other micronation had joined the revived alliance.
With the anti-GUM sentiment in Aenderia stronger than ever, talks to reopen the Cupertino Alliance were presented to the House of Commons of Aenderia. The plan was to reopen the alliance by 28 January 2020, with the first meeting commencing on 1 February. The act passed, and Efton invited Ponderosa Hills, Millania, and Misberia to the reopened alliance. The following weeks saw the passing of many agreements, including the Windhoek Agreement and the admission of Aenopia and Orientia on 24 February. Also, the Alliance started the development of Cupertino Guides, revived the Informative Template Project, and started the development of a new site. However, on 15 February, William Efton stepped down as Chair to pursue other projects in micronationalism but continued to stay in the Cupertino Alliance as a delegate for Aenderia. Efton chose Jayden Lycon as the deputy chair until elections can be held. On 7 March, Misberia dissolved, therefore suspending their membership to the Cupertino Alliance. On 23 March, Millania was expelled from the Alliance by a vote from Parliament due to inactivity.
69 Hour Session
During the 69 Hour Session, the alliance voted on anthem submissions. One of the submissions granted to become an anthem was a video named "Is Jacking Off a Sport?". This resulted in backlash mainly from the Aenderian delegation which later voted to leave the alliance, and the passing of the Parliamentary Practice Act in an attempt to be more formal. The withdrawal, which was planned on 1 April 2020 was later extended to 5 April to work out an agreement. After a suggestion from Andy Eftin, Aenderia decided to rejoin the Cupertino Alliance if Di Du Dua Di became an anthem, as well as a report showing how the alliance has attempted becoming more formal was made. These requirements were later completed, and on 5 April, an agreement was signed and ratified by both parties which suspended the withdrawal process.
Rebuilding of the Alliance
Following the incident regarding the 69 Hour Session, the Alliance became more formal. Sessions were improving with the Parliamentary Practice act, programs were being completed, and general interest grew in the CA.
On 30 March 2020, the Cupertino Reference Centre opened on Discord and TinyCat on 13 April. Three days later, Millania rejoined the Alliance. This followed both the admission of Caddia, Huasgurd, Wegmat, and Patchogue, all were admitted a couple days earlier. On 16 April 2020, the long-awaited Cupertino Earth Week Clean Up was postponed indefinitely at the advice of both Toronto Public Health and Public Health England due to COVID-19.
On 18 April 2020, the Millanian delegate notified regarding an incident in Kayutsastan regarding independence. The Cupertino Alliance, alongside others, provided peacekeeping support and eventually got in touch with Tom Kap, the leader of the movement. Kap, Lycon, and Millan later attended a negotiation session, where the rebels surrendered and allowed Kayutsasan to rejoin Millania in return for full amnesty in Millania, a new serene republican government in Kayutsasan as well as other bargaining points.
On 7 May 2020, the Cupertino Electoral Supervisory Commission's Nintendo 64 electorial video graphics was released with the 2020 Ponderosa Hills election, becoming the first video election graphics in the community and replacing Canadian Broadcasting Corperation. This received praise from not only member nations but as well as others who praised it on being very professional and official.
On 8 May 2020, the Cupertino Alliance, as well as others, attended a constitutional convention in Hausgurd Union of the Crowns and drafted a new constitution based on the current Aenderian Constitution Act, 2020. Later, New Port was dismissed from the Alliance due to the dissolution of the country.
New Charter and Continued Success
On 16 May 2020, the Cupertino Alliance worked on their new constitution to outline its governance in a single unified codified constitution, replacing several acts. This was passed and fully ratified on 15 June 2020. The anthem fiasco was formally ended with the passing of the Anthems Act, making the Cupertino Alliance have no anthem.
On 20 June 2020, various ideas from a Census to the redoing of the Earth Day event were considered, both projected later in the future. Furthermore, the Cupertino Alliance language organization was formed on the idea of Sertor Valentinus in order to preserve near-extent languages.
A Prime Minister (later Lieutenant Chair) position was established on 25 July 2020, with Otto Gillespie Birch winning the office. On 1 August 2020, the first Cupertino Alliance chair election was conducted between Lycon and Valentinus, with Lycon winning 11-2, and 1 abstain.
A surge in demand for membership applications in August 2020 resulted in applications taking more time as the Division of Membership Attainment was backed up, paving the way to the Membership (Reorganization) Act, which abolished the infamous 25 member cap as well as changed the process of membership, including requiring all applicants to go through an observer phase. The Regional Sessions Act was also passed during this time, creating the special ministry called regional ministries, allowing certain ministers to host sessions at times inconvenient to the Chair. The first European / African auxiliary session was held on 20 September 2020 at 3PM UTC or 11AM EDT while the first Asian / Oceanian auxiliary session was held on 25 September 2020 at 10AM UTC or 6AM EDT.
In early September, Sertor Valentinus was temporarily dismissed, marking a new way on how the alliance treated raiding incidents. Valentinus was later reinstated after multiple assessments and changes. A cabinet shuffle was done from late September to October 2020 as a result of various cabinet ministers retiring from the community.
During the month of November, the period was marked with increased session length and session frequency. The month also saw a revival of various projects including the Cupertino Guide and Factbook by the Lycon government, intended to be finished near or after his resignation.
This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
The Post-Lycon era commenced when Logan Ross, the second Lieutenant Chair of the Alliance under Chairman Jayden Lycon was declared winner of the 2nd Cupertino Alliance chairmanship election in January 2021, later being inaugurated on 15 February 2021. Elected with the goals of program activity and GUM cooperation, the term started poorly, with the administration reaching a threat of a motion of no confidence for inactivity.
Work on the Cupertino Guide from last administration reached a milestone on May 2021 with the competition of Chapter 2, which later sparked tensions between the Grand Unified Micronational's GUM Guides. The tensions mainly consisted of MicroWiki's "license" to the GUM to host their own guides service.
In August of 2021, Dhrubajyoti Roy was declared winner of the 3rd Cupertino Alliance chairmanship election. During his chairmanship, MicroNear, an application that lists micronations, was acquired following the approval of an act of Parliament on 2 November of the same year. 3 days following the acquisition, however, Dhrubajyoti would resign as Chair following a motion of no confidence being put forward by delegates; he would by replaced by Tyler Mullins.
The duties of the Cupertino Alliance are the increase of activity, peace, development, and cooperation between member states, whilst allowing citizens basic rights, including freedom and the right to justice. The alliance achieves this in multiple ways:
- Through agreements
- Through active development planning
- Through peacekeeping
This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
The Alliance also develops plans to improve the development of a member nation, that being through achieving good article status, increasing a micronation's score in Freayth's System of Classification, etc.
My current role in the CA will be to go around member nations and boost their development based on guidance and assistance, mirroring the leadership style of Jayden and I [William Efton] in our successful venture to modernize Aenderia out of its past history.— William Efton, 2020
Projects have included:
- Cupertino Alliance Factbook - A version of the CIA's The World Factbook but for Cupertino Alliance members.
- CA Census - A census to collect information for the factbook
- Electorial graphics - A project to produce video electorial graphics for elections within Cupertino Alliance member states
- Cupertino Guides - A project to help new micronationalists how to make a stable and democratic nation.
- Edinburgh System - A project to rate Cupertino Alliance articles as a temporary replacement to the good article system due to improvements to the system.
- Glasgow System - A project to rate MicroWiki pictures.
- Nutmeg project - A project to distribute news articles for more viewership
- North Lincolnshire Program - A project to modernize coat of arms and seals.
- CA Charts - A record chart for micronations
- Work in progress website project - A project to host Cupertino Alliance member sites on the cupertinoalliance.ca website for free, using a subdomain
- InformativeTemplateProject - A project to explain the use of templates in MicroWiki
The Alliance favours pacifism, as this was seen in the Stockholm Agreement. The Alliance provides peacekeeping services, and were last engaged in the Kayutsasan independence conflict between Millania and Kayutsasan. Furthermore, they are planned to be engaged next in New Germany and Wegmat. Previously, the Cupertino Alliance engaged in the White Island incident, as well as indirectly the Robertson Sea Conflict, the Aenderian - Auvenum War, as well as the Matachewan-Nerdystanian War.[a]
|Parliament of the Cupertino Alliance|
|Chair of the Board||Tyler Mullins|
|Lieutenant Chair||Larry Martin|
|Cupertino Alliance Discord|
The Cupertino Alliance is comprised of five parts, those being
- Cupertino Parliament: The legislative body
- Chair of the Board: A person that supervises Cupertino Parliament sessions and represents the Alliance inter-micronationally
- Ministries: An organization in the Cupertino Alliance tasked to supervise and manage a specific sector of public administration
- Superior Court: Judicial part of the Cupertino Alliance
- Ministers: Delegates who oversee ministries
The Cupertino Parliament is the legislative and law-making branch of the Alliance. It handles the creation of agreements, admission of members and others within the Cupertino Alliance. It is made up of delegates appointed by member nations. Parliament serves as a channel for discussion between member nations and the alliance. As of 27 February 2020, Parliament meets every week on Saturday, usually at 3 or 6 pm Eastern Standard Time. Sessions are recorded in the Cupertino Gazette.
- Vote on legislation
- Propose legislation
- Represent the member nation in Cupertino Alliance sessions
- Represent the Cupertino Alliance in the member nation
A member nation can appoint up to 3 delegates, with each delegate getting one vote. Furthermore, a delegate can be relieved of their duties at any time at request by their head of state, head of government, government, or 70 percent of the vote from the Cupertino Parliament or when the member nation he/she represents leaves the Cupertino Alliance. Furthermore, a delegate may get kicked by the Alliance for repeated rule violations. Certain retired delegates can obtain the Cupertino Service Ribbon for their service to the alliance.
Chair of the Board
The Chairman of the Board acts as the head of state and government of the Cupertino Alliance. The Chairman also supervises Cupertino Alliance sessions and represents the Cupertino Alliance in official diplomatic events. The Chairman is expected to be politically independent to prevent bias.
The Chair is elected through an election by the delegates every 6 months. Individuals wishing to run for the position of Chairman must also be a delegate in the Cupertino Alliance. The candidate who receives the most votes becomes the Chairman. The Chair can also be impeached with 70 percent or more majority in the Cupertino Parliament.
The fifth and incumbent Chairman is Tyler Mullins, who was declared chair following a vote of no confidence against Dhrubajyoti Roy. He took office on the 6th of November 2021.
The Superior Court is the organization's intermicronational judicial organ. The Superior Court's duty is to:
- Provide fair trials to delegates
- Enforce justice in the alliance
- Solve conflicts between 2 or more member states
- Solve conflicts inside the Cupertino Alliance
The Superior Court is headed by the Superior Judge of the Cupertino Alliance, whom is nominated by the Chair and approved by Parliament. The current Superior Judge, Carson Snyder, was appointed on 16 August 2021 and replaced Brennan Sullivan.
|The Mullins Cabinet|
|Chair of the Board||Tyler Mullins||6 November 2021 – present|
|Lieutenant Chair||Vacant||6 November 2021 – present|
|Superior Judge||Carson Snyder||16 August 2021 – present|
|Minister of Membership |
|Daniel Hamilton||2 August – 10 September 2021|
|Matthew Xia||10 September 2021 – present|
|Deputy Minister of Membership |
|Matthew Xia||2 August – 10 September 2021|
|Minister of Development|
and Interstate Cooperation
|Jayden Dagsa||16 August – 2 November 2021|
|Larry Martin||2 November 2021 – present|
|Deputy Minister of Development|
and Interstate Cooperation
|Harrison Dosen Grunning||25 August 2021 – 6 November 2021|
|Redberry||6 November 2021 – present|
|Minister of European and |
|Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu||15 August 2021 – present|
|Deputy Minister of European and |
|Chris Miller||17 August 2021 – present|
|Minister of American Affairs||Isaiah David||15 August 2021 – 19 September 2021|
|Thorin Neal||22 October 2021 – present|
|Deputy Minister of American Affairs||Tucker Gladden||18 August – 26 August 2021|
|Daniel Quintaro||26 August 2021 – present|
|Minister of Statistical Affairs||Michael Shepard||16 August – 2 November 2021|
|Sertor Valentinus||2 November 2021 – present|
|Deputy Minister of Statistical Affairs||Matthew Xia||24 August – 8 September 2021|
|Sertor Valentinus||9 September – 2 November 2021|
|Isaiah David||2 November 2021 – present|
|Minister of Press and Promotion||Jayden Lycon||16 August 2021 – present|
|Minister of International Cooperation||Sander Koff||16 August – 2 November 2021|
|Minister of Technology||Larry Martin||15 August – 2 November 2021|
|Jayden Dagsa||2 November 2021 – present|
Ministries are departments inside the Cupertino Alliance that consist of delegates. Ministries, formerly called Divisions, specialize in one sector and usually handle event and session managing and project oversight. As of 16 August 2021, the Divisions include:
- Ministry of American Affairs - This division is focused on the outreach of nations that are located in Americas.
- Ministry of Development and Interstate Cooperation - This division manages the activity of nations, holding events for the alliance and activities promotion cooperation and amity between the member states.
- Ministry and European and African Affairs - This division is focused on the outreach of nations that are located in Europe and Africa.
- Ministry of International Cooperation -This division is focused on foreign affairs and global outreach of the alliance.
- Ministry of Membership Attainment - This division is focused on matters related to membership obtainment and members-related affairs.
- Ministry of Press and Promotion - This division is focused on all press related affairs and promotion of the alliance on all social media aspects.
- Ministry of Statistical Affairs - This is focused on all statistical and data-collection and analysis related affairs.
- Ministry of Technology - This division is focused on all technical affairs of the alliance.
Ministers are delegates appointed by the Chair of the Board who heads a division. Their duties include:
- Supervise their respective divisions
- Be the head spokesperson of a division
- Minister of American Affairs - Works with member states which are located in Americas, both North and South America to optimize time and other affairs, as well as hosts sessions.
- Minister of Development and Interstate Cooperation - Supervises development and manages the activity of nations, holds events for the alliance and activities which promote cooperation and amity between the member states.
- Minister of European and African Affairs - Works with member states which are located in Europe and Africa to optimize time and other affairs, as well as hosts sessions.
- Minister of International Cooperation - Supervises the foreign affairs and manages the global outreach of the alliance.
- Minister of Membership Attainment - Manages the membership application process.
- Minister of Press and Promotion - Manages the press related affairs and promotes the alliance on all social media aspects.
- Minister of Statistical Affairs - Manages all statistical and data-collection and analysis related projects.
- Ministry of Technology - Manages all technical affairs of the alliance, including the website.
As of 2 November 2021, there are 7 ministers in the cabinet, those being Thorin Neal, Larry Martin, Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu, Matthew Xia, Jayden Lycon, Sertor Valentinus, and Jayden Dagsa respectively. Other members of the cabinet include 4 Deputy Ministers, those being Daniel Quintaro for American Affairs, Redberry for Development and Interstate Cooperation, Christopher Miller for European and African Affairs, and Isaiah David for Statistical Affairs. The position of the Minister of International Cooperation is vacant since 2 November 2021 following the removal of Sander Koff.
During the first phase of the Cupertino Alliance, members were able to apply for membership based on a 'first come, first serve' system - meaning that a maximum of 2 micronations may join each month, and up to 5 micronations may apply for membership monthly. This was changed during the restart of the alliance. Members will need to apply to the alliance, then representatives from the alliance will take a look at the applying micronation and will write a report on their remarks- summarized versions of their website/MicroWiki pages, any Discord activity, etc. The report will then be shown to the members of the Cupertino Alliance and the members will vote to admit the nation to the alliance.
The new system was developed since it ensures that the alliance gets the best members; instead of looking at the nation at face value, the Alliance will deeply research if a said nation should be admitted. Some examples of reports created by the division include the ones used for admission of both Aenopia and Orientia.
The requirements for admission include:
- Ratify the Cupertino Alliance mission statement through legislation or other means
- Be in stable condition
- Must have been established for more than 6 months (or have the features that a micronation aged 6 months or older will have)
- Must have a Discord server
- Must not have claim disputes with other member nations
- Must not be in war with any other nation
The Cupertino Alliance formerly enacted an act to close and self-access the Alliance for a month when the Alliance reaches 25 members, thus removing inactive members. The cap was later revoked in late 2020.
List of members
Current full members
As of 12 December 2021, 36 nations are full members of the Cupertino Alliance.
Bold indicates Chair of the Board
As of 9 December 2021, 7 nations are observers in the Cupertino Alliance.
|Principality of Galte||5 October 2021||Liam Alexander|
|Kingdom of Terrerité||28 October 2021||Ignis Audeladroit I|
|Republic of Aswington||17 November 2021||Juan Cisneros|
|People's Republic of Orientia||24 November 2021||Pun Watta|
|Republic of Caelesta||8 December 2021||Connie Sarah|
|Nation||Date Admitted||Representative(s)||Date Left||Reason|
|United Kingdoms of Misberia and Caloudonum||28 January 2020||Otto Gillespie Birch||7 March 2020||Nation dissolved|
|People's Republic of Orientia||24 February 2020||22 October 2020||Nation dissolved|
|Republic of New Port||24 March 2020||2 May 2020||Nation dissolved|
|Principality of Zircinia||Marcin Baer||4 July 2020||Nation expelled on the grounds of inactivity|
|Grand Duchy of Misberia||23 July 2020||Otto Gillespie Birch||7 September 2020||Nation left|
|Principality of New Eiffel||8 March 2020||1 November 2020||Nation dissolved|
|Republic of Wendatia||10 October 2020||Jonas Rhymer||7 November 2020||Nation expelled|
|Kingdom of Bepistan||1 March 2020||Matthew Laptev||Nation left|
|State of Vishwamitra||10 October 2020||Dhrubajyoti Roy
Ștefan Marius Snagoveanu
|22 November 2020||Nation expelled|
|Commonwealth of Daragonia||28 May 2020||Iacof ap Sidwofsci||Nation expelled|
|Union of Millania and New Granada[d]||28 January 2020||Nicolás Millán||6 December 2020||Nation expelled|
|Kingdom of Lytera||23 June 2020||Alexander I||Nation expelled|
|Second Kingdom of Efransa||22 July 2020||Bess Lewes||Nation expelled|
|Republic of Nordale||11 December 2020||Sophia||22 December 2020||Nation left|
|Free Republic of Florania||31 July 2020||Addison Dillon||3 December 2020||Nation dissolved|
|Republic of Leo||14 January 2021||May Cambridge||9 February 2021||Nation left|
|Fifth Aenderian Republic||28 January 2021||12 February 2021||Nation left|
|Nemkhav Federation||13 November 2020||Marka Mejakhansk||7 March 2021||Nation dissolved|
|Social Republic of Georgienstine||11 March 2021||Raphaël Olivier||16 April 2021||Nation expelled|
|West River Confederation||11 March 2021||Benjamin Pickles
|16 April 2021||Nation expelled|
|Republic of Lowenia||11 September 2020||Chandrachur Basu||10 October 2020||Nation merged into State of Vishwamitra|
|Maple Autonomous Region||25 November 2020||Sylvie Vaux||16 April 2021||Nation dissolved|
|Federal Republic of Caddia||31 March 2020 (1st)
25 November 2020 (2nd)
|Anna Telford||22 August 2020 (1st)
21 April 2021 (2nd)
|Regelis||7 November 2020||Soaring||7 May 2021||Nation expelled|
|Grand Duchy of Moletopia||13 December 2020||William I|
|Confederation of Nova Tromsø||7 August 2021||Konstantínos Hockenheim
|15 July 2021||Nation dissolved|
|Kingdom of Atiera||Michael Shepard
|24 August 2021||Nation withdrew|
The Cupertino Alliance achieved the highest score in the Dime-Curio Micronational Organisation Poll for March 2020 with a score of 8.17 out of a possible 10. During the Statistic-Dime 2020 MicroWiki General Survey conducted from 4 November 2020 to 15 November 2020 by Zarel Smith, 63.5% of the 63 participants said that the Cupertino Alliance was either very positive or positive, compared to the 42.8% which said that the GUM was either very positive or positive.
- Under the previous name, IEU.
- Only the first page of 2 pages in the report are shown.
- Zarel later transferred over to the Aenopian delegation team on 8 November 2020 after New Eiffel's dissolution before reigning from his position as Aenopian delegate in January 2021.
- Parliament voted expulsion on 23 March 2020, rejoined 2 April 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (7 April 2020) Greater Coat of Arms Act
- Lycon, Jayden (29 February 2020) Motto
- Lycon, Jayden (6 June 2020) Anthems Act, 2020
- Cupertino Alliance (1 April 2020) Q1 2020 Expenses
- Lycon, Jayden (31 March 2020) Cupertino Gazette Issue 9
- Division of Membership Attainment (21 February 2020) Orientia Remarks "...as [REDACTED]] wanted to join for the informal name of the alliance, also known as the “CUM”."
- Lycon, Jayden (7 March 2020) Naming Protocol
- Lycon, Jayden and Efton, William (12 March 2019) 2 North Americans attempt to find a name
- Efton, William (12 March 2019) Project Esperanza
- Apple Inc. (n.d.) Apple Park Visitor Centre
- Lycon, Jayden and Efton, William (12 March 2019 Lycon suggests the Cupertino Alliance
- Lycon, Jayden (17 March 2019) Letter to Prime Minister Trudeau
- Efton, William (15 January 2020) Efton: "I live in Austin"
- Efton, William (12 March 2019) Efton's suggestion to claim Point Cupertino
- Lycon, Jayden (13 March 2019) HoC: Send an expedition for Point Cupertino
- Lycon, Jayden and Oakforrest, Milaw (13 March 2019) Presidential assent given to the colonization of Point Cupertino
- Harniakiewicz, Piotr and Lycon, Jayden (20 October 2018) First messages of the IEU
- Lycon, Jayden (16 January 2019) IEU Free Travel Clearance
- Lycon, Jayden (n.d.) Toronto Accords
- Harniakiewicz, Piotr (n.d.) IEU Charter
- Oakforrest, Milaw (22 January 2019) Aenderia pulls out of the IEU
- Mierzwa, Brandon (13 March 2019) Brandon revives the IEU
- Efton, William and Lycon, Jayden (11 March 2019) Planning the 2019 April Fools Prank
- Lycon, Jayden (n.d.) Operation: North Macedonia
- Efton, William (11 March 2019) Announcement of Operation North Macedonia
- Walker, Nigel (6 February 2019) Brexit timeline: events leading to the UK’s exit from the European Union
- Eftin, Andy and Randouler, Nicholas (12 March 2019) April Fools Joke on the EU
- Lycon, Jayden and Efton, William (12 March 2019) Nations planned to invite
- Lycon, Jayden (20 March 2019) TORONTO AGREEMENT ON FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT WITHIN CA MEMBER STATES,2019
- Lycon, Jayden (20 March 2019) RALEIGH AGREEMENT ON CURRENCY WITHIN CA MEMBER STATES, 2019
- Lycon, Jayden (20 March 2019) STOCKHOLM AGREEMENT ON DEFENCE WITHIN CA MEMBER STATES, 2019
- Gilzem, Russell (18 May 2019) Auvenese Post: New Area Expansions & Compromise with Bepistan Cached
- Lycon, Jayden (March 2019) NEW ZEALAND INCIDENT AND RUMORED DISCORD PUNISHMENTS
- Oakforrest, Milaw and Lycon, Jayden (23 March 2019) Groponigën removed from the CA
- Lycon, Jayden (29 May 2019) ACT TO DISSOLVE THE CUPERTINO ALLIANCE
- Sweigart, Tony Von (7 July 2019) Tony Von Sweigart attempts to revive the Cupertino Alliance
- Efton, William (17 January 2020) Day 365 Act
- Efton, William (18 January 2020) Starting list of nations in CA
- Lycon, Jayden (15 February 2020) Cupertino Gazette Issue 3
- Lycon, Jayden (24 February 2020) Cupertino Gazette Issue 4
- Government of the Aenderese Republic (19 February 2020) Introducing cupertinoalliance.ca
- Cupertino Alliance (5 April 2020) https://www.cupertinoalliance.ca/
- Efton, William and Lycon, Jayden (9 February 2020) Efton Resigns from Chair of the Cupertino Alliance
- Birch,Otto (7 March 2020) Twitter: "Yeah I disbanded Misberia"
- Birch, Otto (7 March 2020) Twitter: "Yeah we are dissolved"
- Birch, Otto (7 March 2020) Misberia will be leaving the CA
- Lycon, Jayden (23 March 2020) Cupertino Gazette Issue 8
- Lycon, Jayden (17 March 2020) Cupertino Gazette Issue 7
- Montan, Leon (15 March 2020) Cupertino Alliance holding 69 hour long Session
- Lycon, Jayden (22 March 2020) Cupertino Alliance donates to the Canadian Red Cross
- Eden, Haeden (23 March 2020) An Act to Leave the Cupertino Alliance, 2020
- Efton, William (27 March 2020) Referendum on Act 202015
- Efton, William (31 March 2020) Exit of Cupertino Extension Act, 2020
- Eftin, Andy and Efton, William (28 March 2020) Eftin's petition
- Efton, William (28 March 2020) Opinion poll on rejoining the Cupertino Alliance
- Efton, William (31 March 2020) Guidelines for Rejoining Cupertino Act, 2020
- Eden, Haeden and Eftin, Andy (29 March 2020) Eden and Eftin discussing mandating the Cupertino Alliance to produce a report
- Lycon, Jayden (3 April 2020)The Cupertino Framework
- Lycon, Jayden (4 April 2020) Suspension of Withdrawal to the Cupertino Alliance Act, 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (4 April 2020)Tentative agreement reached with Aenderia; Millania rejoins the Alliance
- Lycon, Jayden (30 March 2020) Cupertino Reference Centre launched on Discord server; first Ministerial seal published
- Cupertino Reference Centre (13 April 2020) Cupertino Reference Centre on TinyCat
- Lycon, Jayden (11 April 2020) Launch of the Cupertino Reference Centre on TinyCat
- Lycon, Jayden (2 April 2020) Statement by the Chair regarding Millania
- Lycon, Jayden (16 April 2020) Chairmanship Order issued 16 April 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (19 April 2020) Earth Day event postponed; New Hanoi referendum soon; Millania and Kayutsastan
- Lycon, Jayden (7 May 2020) Pondo Election Results - FINAL
- Lycon, Jayden (7 May 2020) Final report on the 2020 Ponderosa Hills general election
- Lycon, Jayden (2 May 2020) Cupertino Alliance Project Nintendo 64 - Video Build v.082
- u/kazoosportacus (2 May 2020) r/micronations: Some election graphics I've been working for a few days on
- Peto, Joseph (8 May 2020) Meeting 1 of the Constitutional Convention
- Lycon, Jayden (8 May 2020) Tweet from 8 May 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (2 May 2020) AN ACT TO DISMISS THE REPUBLIC OF NEW PORT
- Cupertino Alliance (16 May 2020) Twitter: We're working on combining a majority of our governance and constituting...
- Lycon, Jayden (6 June 2020) Anthems Act
- Lycon, Jayden (20 June 2020) Future in regard to Earth Day event
- Lycon, Jayden (27 June 2020) Mandate for the Cupertino Language Org
- Lycon, Jayden (25 July 2020) An Act to Establish the Office of the PM
- Lycon, Jayden (4 August 2020) Otto Gillespie Birch nomination for PM
- "Cupertino Alliance completes acquisition of MicroNear". nacre.cupertinoalliance.ca. 5 November 2021. Retrieved 5 November 2021.
- Lycon, Jayden (1 February 2020) Mission of the Cupertino Alliance
- Efton, William (16 February 2020) Efton's role in the Alliance
- Lycon, Jayden (29 February 2020) Edinburgh System
- Austen, Jonathan (23 February 2020) MicroWiki Good Article Nominations closed, revision 553366 on MicroWiki.
- Lycon, Jayden (7 March 2020) Glasgow System
- Lycon, Jayden (11 April 2020) North Lincolnshire Program
- UNIS Middle School News Online (21 April 2020) Millanian Brothers turn on us, aswell as have there allies threaten to sanction us. Archived on the Wayback Machine.
- Lycon, Jayden (18 April 2020) Preliminary Report Regarding Kayutsasan
- UNIS Middle School News Online (22 April 2020) Kyexit Fails, we rejoin Millania, full amnesty, and KNN becomes Kayut Regional Tabloid. Archived on the Wayback Machine.
- Gilzem, Russell (n.d.) White Island Convention
- Lycon, Jayden (1 February 2020) Cupertino Gazette Issue 1
- Lycon, Jayden (7 March 2020) Cupertino Gazette Issue 6
- Lycon, Jayden (7 March 2020) Delegate Cap Act
- Lycon, Jayden (8 February 2020) Duties of a Delegate
- Lycon, Jayden (1 April 2020) Parliamentary Rules (DELEGATE)
- Lycon, Jayden (7 March 2020) Cupertino Service Ribbon
- Lycon, Jayden (8 February 2020) Duties of the Chair of the Board
- Lycon, Jayden (18 March 2020) Syracuse Declaration
- Daniel Hamilton (16 August 2021). "Cabinet Re-organization Act, 2021".
- Lycon, Jayden (14 March 2020)Ministers Act
- Ministerial Order 6 November 2021, Larry Martin
- Lycon, Jayden (1 February 2020) Procedures for Membership Attainment to the Cupertino Alliance
- Lycon, Jayden (1 February 2020) Cupertino Gazette, Issue 1 ([3:06] Jayden Lycon: It's a bit harder and more effort than just voting but it ensures we get the best nations)
- Lycon, Jayden (29 February 2020) Amendments to the Procedures for Membership Attainment to the Cupertino Alliance
- Lycon, Jayden (7 March 2020) Member Cap Act
- Division of Membership Attainment (11 April 2020) United Republics of Antarctica Remarks
- Lycon, Jayden and Smith, Zarel (4 March 2020) Dime-Curio Micronational Organization Poll, March 2020
- MicroWeekly. "Statistic Dime 2020 MicroWiki general survey". Archived from the original on 26 November 2020.
- MicroWeekly. "Opinion: GUM trails behind CUP in latestc". Archived from the original on 26 November 2020.
- Twitter Official Twitter of the Cupertino Alliance
- Website Official Website of the Cupertino Alliance
- Discord Official Discord server of the Cupertino Alliance
- Nutmeg Project Official Discord server of the Nutmeg Project