Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Cupertino Electoral Supervisory Commission
|Formed||28 March 2020|
|Jurisdiction||Cupertino Alliance member states|
The Cupertino Electoral Supervisory Commission, commonly known as CESE is the non-partisan agency responsible for administering elections and referendums in Cupertino Alliance member states.
The responsibilities of the Cupertino Electoral Supervisory Commission is to
- Maintaining the Windhoek database for the register of electors
- Enforcing legislation regarding elections and referendums
- Ensuring that all citizens have the right to vote
- Training electoral officers
- Monitoring and recording election data
- Comparing election data to previous elections for security reasons
- Creating election graphics
- Reporting to the Cupertino Alliance regarding the result of an election or referendum
The CESE has supervised the:
- 2020 Orientian presidential election
- 2020 New Hanoi independence referendum
- 2020 Orientian premiership election
- 2020 Ponderosa Hills general election
- 2020 New Eiffel general election
- 2020 Orientian referendum