Cupertino Earth Week Clean Up
This article or section contains information which is outdated. You can help MicroWiki by updating it.
|Cupertino Earth Week Clean Up|
|Date||26 July - 1 August 2020 (Originally 19–25 April 2020)|
|Notable people planned to participate|
|Chair of the Board||Jayden Lycon|
|Cause||Too much garbage on micronational territory|
The Cupertino Earth Week Clean Up, commonly known as the Cupertino Clean Up, is an upcoming event that is set to happen in 19–25 April 2020.
On 27 March 2020, Jayden Lycon took a walk on the Highland Creek to take shots of the river as well as SV Niantic for a featured picture attempt. He had only walked 100 meters, collecting garbage, when he had filled up his bag. He later sorted it out and recycled/threw it into the garbage.
A concerned Lycon decided to raise the issue to the Cupertino Alliance. With the experiences from the 69 Hour Session, the Cupertino Alliance decided to host an organizational-wide clean up on 22 April 2020, which was Earth Day, as well as starting up a division for environmental and geographical data collection. The Cupertino Alliance decided to send the invitation to this event to the Grand Unified Micronational  but later rejected by the GUM. During this time, the event was extended to a week to account for any possible time zone and weather variables.
- Lycon, Jayden (27 March 2020) Garbage on the Highland Creek
- Lycon, Jayden (28 March 2020) Cupertino Alliance - Grand Unified Micronational Earth Day Initiative
- Skye, Zabëlle (30 March 2020) Minutes of the Quorum, 28th March
- Lycon, Jayden (16 April 2020) Chairmanship order issued 16 April 2020
- Lycon, Jayden (19 April 2020) Earth Day event postponed; New Hanoi referendum soon; Millania and Kayutsastan
This article has not been added to any content categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (April 2022)