Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
|Introduced||16 February 2019|
|Company||Curio Publications |
Cupertino Electorial Supervisory Commission (after 28 March 2020)
|Succeeded by||Project Nintendo 64|
|Support status||Supported and used as of 30 April 2020. Planned to be replaced in the near future.|
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation or CBC was the second electorial graphic face used from 2019 to 2020. It replaced Crystal, and was first used in <election>.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation skin was introduced in the February 2019 Aenderian elections and was last used in the April 2020 New Hanoi independence referendum.
- February 2019 Aenderian election
- March 2019 Misberian election
- May 2019 Aenderian election
- July 2019 Matachewan election (planned)
- April 2020 Orientian election
- April 2020 New Hanoi indepedence referendum
The design takes cues from the Canadian Broadcasting Corperation's graphics for the 2018 Ontario provincial election (hence the name).