Jayden I of Novus Hierosolymis
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
|This Novohierosolymian royal family-related article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
Official portrait, 2019
Jayden Riley Vallestero Dagsa
March 4, 2008
|Residence||Royal Palace, Montem, Novus Hierosolymis|
|Branch/service||Novohierosolymian Armed Forces|
|Years of service||2021 – present|
|Branch/service||Royal Vishwamitran Army|
|Years of service||2021 – present|
Jayden I (born Jayden Riley Vallestero Dagsa, 4 March 2008) is the King of Novus Hierosolymis. He is also the Vice Executive for South Formosa, the Tinakula International Zone, and Chairman of the Progressive Association.
Dagsa was born to Rafael Juan III and Marlita on 4 March 2008, at the University of Santo Tomas Hospital, in Sampaloc, Manila. He had his pre-school and elementary education at Colegio San Agustin - Makati in Dasmariñas Village, Makati City. He excelled and continues to excel in his grades at school, and during his time in the elementary, was labeled a mathlete (portmanteau of math and athlete) for his skills in Math. He is currently having his secondary education at the Philippine Science High School - Main Campus in Quezon City.
He first learned about micronationalism via a video from VICE News named "The People Who Rule the World's Smallest Countries". After watching the video, he thought about what type of government he wanted to establish in his own micronation, and decided on a monarchy. He then wrote a Declaration of Independence (that has since been lost) declaring the new Kingdom of the Philippine Islands, claiming his house. After one day however, he expressed distaste for monarchy (which has since been untrue) and dissolved the Monarchy, declaring a new nation called Jayditaria. At school, he got a few of his classmates and friends to become citizens, one of them becoming his Chief of Police and the Mayor for Central City, with one also becoming his Special. He also made the first currency, called the Jayditarian Jade, which then became the Augustinum. Jayditaria fell into inactivity for 2 years until in 2021, when he discovered the subreddit of r/micronations, and began to make himself known in the wider intermicronational sphere. His name was, at first, smeared with controversy due to his nation being related to Tinakula, which has since been cleared. On 23 February 2021, he established Novus Hierosolymis, out of fascination with the Kingdom of Jerusalem, the Holy Roman Empire, and a more keen interest in monarchy. He then began getting more involved in the wider intermicronational sphere, joining many micronational Discord servers and becoming a citizen there. On the 8th of April, he got into an argument with the Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra, and was revoked of his citizenship there. He then sincerely apologized and returned to the Vishwamitran server, taking on many prominent roles, becoming a Herald in Vishwamitra's Heraldic Authority, becoming the inaugural Principal Heraldic Advisor to the Rashtradhyaksh, and becoming a Privy Councillor. On the 24th of April, after 2 long years, he finally bid farewell to Jayditaria and annexed it, with the consent of its citizens, and Novus Hierosolymis became the sole micronation he has been working on.
Titles, styles, and honors
|Reference style||His Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
As King of Novus Hierosolymis, his titles are as follows:
- Short title
- His Majesty, Jayden I, by the Grace of God, King of Novus Hierosolymis, Defender of the Faith GOC GCF KGMO MQM MSAn OED CMP CLC ComL
- Medium title
- His Majesty, Jayden I, by the Grace of God, King of Novus Hierosolymis and all her Territories, Regent of Montem, Defender of the Faith, Governor of the Archdiocese of Banuhus, Successor to the Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire, King of the Romans and of the Kingdom of Jerusalem GOC GCF KGMO MQM MSAn OED CMP CLC ComL
- Long title
- His Majesty, Jayden the First, by the Grace of God, King of Novus Hierosolymis and all her Territories, Defender of the Faith, Regent of Montem, Governor of the Archdiocese of Banuhus, Successor to the Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire, King of the Romans and Jerusalem, Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Belt of Truth, Sovereign of the Most Honorable Order of the Sampaguita, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Lamb, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order for Loyalty and Service, Grand Commander of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra, Grand Cross of the Order of Freedom, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Michael and Saint Olav, Member of the Order of Queenslandian Merit, Member of the Order of Saint Anthony, Knight of the Order of Dagon, Companion of the Most Distinguished Order for Merit and Public Service, Commander of the Leopold Lion Crown, Commander of the Most Honorable Order of the Lotus GOC GCF KGMO MQM MSAn OED CMP CLC ComL
As a noble and Privy Councillor in Vishwamitra, the Principal Heraldic Advisor to the Rashtradhyaksh, and the Vishwamitran Ambassador to the Philippines, his title is as follows:
- His Excellency the Right Honourable Jayden Dagsa, 1st Count of Maybunga, Principal Heraldic Advisor to the Rashtradhyaksh, One of His Majesty's Privy Council, His Majesty's Ambassador to the Republic of the Philippines, Grand Commander of the Most Illustrious Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra, Companion of the Most Distinguished Order for Merit and Public Service, Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus GOC CMP ComL
As a Privy Councillor and noble in the Monmarkian Empire, his title is as follows:
- The Right Honourable Jayden Dagsa, 1st Marquess Dagsa of Manila, One of His Majesty's Privy Council PC
As a peer in the Kingdom of Queensland, his title is as follows:
- The Right Honourable Sir Jayden Dagsa, Marquess of Lublin, 1st Baron Dagsa of Florenville, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Michael and Saint Olav, Member of the Order of the Queenslandian Merit, Commander of the Most Honourable Order of the Leopold Lion Crown KGMO MQM CLC
|Ancestors of Jayden I|
- The People Who Rule the World's Smallest Countries (HBO), VICE News. Retrieved 24 May 2021.