Johannes I of Slitronia
|Great King of Slitronia|
SUMV DURD DPMP DPMV MP
|Great King of Slitronia|
|Reign||11 April 2020 – present|
|Born||14 February 2006|
|Political party|| Royal Party|
National People's Congress
|Residences||Kalamaja and Parva Navale|
|Reference style||His Great Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Great Highness|
His Great Highness Great King Johannes I (Johannes M. Toome; born 14 February 2006), is a micronationalist and a royal. He is the first and the current Great King of Slitronia and has reigned since the establishment of Slitronia on 11 April 2020. He founded the Slitronia and for about a year directly controlled it, one reason being that there was no government yet. He currently holds a seat in the Imperium.
Johannes is the founder and the first and the current reigning Great King of Slitronia. He founded the nation after getting the idea after Khuulide Khuttide Khlubi, a school group he was a member of, became inactive and he found out about the micronational community. Until the 1st Imperium elections in the year 2022 Johannes held direct power over the nation.
Full name (in English): His Great Highness, Founder of the Great Kingdom, Johannes I, the First and Current Great King of Slitronia, General of the Order of Development, General of the Order of Diplomacy.
Full name (in Estonian): Tema Suur Kõrgus, Suurkuningriigi Asutaja, Johannes I, Slitroonia Esimene ja Praegune Suurkuningas, Arengu Ordeni Kindral, Diplomaatia Ordeni Kindral
- Estonia (Residential)
- Slitronia (Residential)
- Revalia (Non-Residential)
- Duckionary (Non-Residental)
- Vishwamitra (Non-Residental)
Awards and honours
- Sovereign and General of the Order of Development (30 October 2022)
- Sovereign of the Order of Inspiration (30 October 2022)
- Sovereign and General of the Order of Diplomacy (30 October 2022)
- Duckionary: Commander of the Order of the Golden Cockatoo (6 March 2022)
- Revalia: Grand Officer of the Order of Freedom (20 April 2021)
- Grand Cordon of the Most Exalted Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra (15 April 2023) with title Tan Sri
- Member 1st Class of the Most Excellent Royal Vishwamitran Order of Merit (11 January 2023)
- Recipient of the National Service Medal (15 April 2023)
- Recipient of the Civil Service Medal (15 April 2023)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the 21st Birthday of Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy (11 January 2023)
- Former honours
- State honours
- Kamrupa: Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the State of Kamrupa (1 April 2023)
- Madhya Prant: Member of the Most Blessed Order of the Crown of Madhya Prant (7 March 2023)
- Uttaranchal: Commander of the Most Honourable Order of Uttaranchal (4 May 2023)
- "Royal Decree No. 245-2022 (Autumn Honours 2022)". Google Docs. 29 September 2022. Retrieved 29 September 2022.
- HIM the Shahanshah passes new ferman on 18th Rabi Al-Akhar 1443 granting noble titles. Batyr Times. 23 November 2021.
Available languages for this page: • English