Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|This article refers to a nation which is currently in a state of inactivity. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
The Informative Template Project (ITP) is an project to aim for better information regarding the usage of templates. Newcomers to Microwiki (which have not already learned how to use templates in other Wikimedia projects and Mediawiki pages) will be confused at using templates, as I did too. Unfortunately, some templates do not have enough information / no information regarding it's usage and / or how to use it. This project aims to:
- Include a manual to the template, explaining how it works and it's limitations in the most widely used templates in Microwiki.
- Provide an example code on the template.
- Create an blank version of the template, as it would be much easier for everyone.
Have suggestions? Leave them down below!
Templates finished with ITP
- Template:Infobox computer (3 November 2019)
- Template:Referendum (explained in doc page.) (5 November 2019)
- Template:Infobox Language (6 November 2019)
- Template:Infobox order (explained in doc page.) (6 November 2019)
- Template:FP (10 November 2019)