Alexis Baugh is the Chief Constable of the Republic of Molossia, a micronation located in northern Nevada and surrounded by the United States. She is the stepdaughter of President Kevin Baugh and Adrianne Baugh.
Activities as Chief Constable
Alexis's first official public role has been representing the Molossian Constabulary since 2012.
On 1 October 2012, the President of Molossia, Kevin Baugh appointed his daughter Alexis Baugh to Chief Constable, to enforce the laws that are created by the President himself.
Along with the appointance, the President issued a list of edicts.
- It is illegal to cause a catastrophe.
- Torpedoes may not be set off in the country.
- It is illegal to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.
- Quail have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways.
- Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.
- Detonating a nuclear device within the nation will result in a VL 500.- fine.
- It is illegal to walk a camel along Alphonse Simms Circle between the hours of 4:00 and 6:00 PM MST.
- All persons wishing to keep a rhinoceros as a pet must obtain a VL 100.- license first.
- It is illegal to hunt moths under a street light.
- Elephants are prohibited from strolling through Red Square unless they are on a leash.
- It is illegal to play percussion instruments in any bathroom.
Full title and offices
Chief Constable Miss Alexis Baugh