Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
His Excellency Grand Admiral Doctor
|President of Molossia|
|Assumed office |
3 September 1999
|Premier of the People's Democratic Republic of Molossia|
21 February 1999 – 3 September 1999
|Prime Minister of Vuldstein, Edelstein, and Zaria|
26 May 1977 – 21 February 1999
|Born||30 July 1962|
|Spouse(s)||Adrianne Baugh (m. 10 September 2011)|
His Excellency President Grand Admiral Doctor Kevin Baugh, KG OBE OTE LSC KGC (born 1962) is a Molossian politician and popular micronationalist. Baugh has been serving as President of the Republic of Molossia since 3 September 1999. His Presidential term started on the 3 September 1999, which is the official date of foundation of Molossia. However, his involvement in micronationalism goes way back to the end of the 1970s, when he formed, with James Spielman, the Grand Republic of Vuldstein.
Titles, honours and arms
Baugh's full title, according to the Baustralian Gazette, is:
- His Excellency President Grand Admiral Colonel Doctor Kevin Baugh, Stranger Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Gadus, Stranger Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the Baustralian Empire, Lord of the Royal Order of Saint Christopher, Knight of the Order of the Heart, President and Raïs of Molossia, Protector of the Nation and Guardian of the People
President Baugh is almost certainly the single most decorated figure in micronational culture. Below is a partial list of honors and awards from micronations.
|Ribbon bars of Kevin Baugh|
- 2000 – present: Sovereign of the Order of the Desert Star (1st and 2nd classes)
- 2000 – present: Sovereign Recipient of the Order of the Miner
- 2000 – present: Sovereign Recipient of the Order of the Palm
- 2017 – present: Member or the Grand Order of the Pink Flamingo
- Before or in 2012 – present: Lord of the Royal Order of Saint Christopher (defunct)
- 4 February 2009 – present: Knight Commander of the Austenasian Order
- 8 October 2016 – present: Knight of the Order of the White Star (defunct)
- 1 January 2020 – present: Stranger Knight of the Order of the Gadus
- 4 December 2019 – present: Officer of the Order of the Baustralian Empire
- 20 July 2019 – present: Knight of Cycoldia
- 2 January 2019 – present: Knight of the Order of the Heart
- United Royal Republics of Jockromasa 19 September 2019 - present: Knight of The Order of Holy Eagle
- 6 January 2016 – present: Commander of the Order of the Black Cross (defunct)
- New Eiffel
- 15 June 2019 – present: Knight of the Order of the Amphisbaena Potato
- 2013 – present: Member of the Order of King Henry the Lion
- Republic of Scoria
- 2 September 2020 – present: Scorian Medal of Friendship
- 2012 – present: Knight of the Order of the Dragon (defunct)
- 2009 – present: Member of the Great Order of Vikesland (defunct)
- 2019 – present: Stranger Knight in the Illustrious Antarctic Order of the Orca
- 2015 – present: Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Snowflake
- 30 May 2011 – present: Knight Commander of the Order of the Desert Heart
- 2005 – present: Knight in the Noble Order of the Sword
- 2005 – present: Knight in the Noble Order of Westarctica
- Awards. Molossia.org. Retrieved 24 January 2020.
- Cameron I. "President Kevin Baugh receives the Order of the Heart". Ikonian Post. Retrieved 17 March 2019.
- Orders of Westarctica. Encyclopedia Westarctica. Retrieved 24 January 2020.