Kingdom of Queensland
This article is about the micronation called Queensland. For the Australian state, see Queensland.
|Motto: "God Guardian of Queensland"|
|Anthem: God Bless the Queensland|
|Largest city||Edinburgh Province|
|Ethnic groups |
|Legislature||Parliament of Queensland|
|House of Lords|
|House of Commons|
• Dominion of Bridgetown established
|1 July 2014|
|3 January 2015|
• Grand Duchy of Queensland
|13 January 2016|
• Kingdom of Queensland
|1 December 2019|
|0.032 km2 (0.012 sq mi)|
• Water (%)
• 2020 census
|Currency||Queensland pound (£) (QLP)|
|Time zone||UTC+7 (IDT)|
|IMSO 1 code||QLD|
Queensland, officially the Kingdom of Queensland is a micronation located in Ubon Ratchathani Province, the Kingdom of Thailand, founded by Albert George Philip, Charlotte Elizabeth Victorian and Catherine Juliana Elizabeth. There was a wish to establish a country. This was inspired by countries in the simulation country which are Molossia, Hutt River, and Principality of Sealand.
This country was created on 1 July 2014, by announcing the establishment of the government house. With reference to the royal opening speech and the country was officially opened on 8 October 2018 during the reign of Victoria II, announcing that diplomatic relations in each country will be made by using letters to represent the ambassadors of the government.
The name "Queensland" comes from the name that the people suggested to use instead of the name Bridgetown means land of the Queen, Referring to Queen Elizabeth II, this Queensland naming convention was set in honour of Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee 2012.
- 1 July 2014 - 3 January 2015: Dominion of Bridgetown
- 3 January 2015 - 13 January 2016: State of Queensland
- 13 January 2016 - 1 December 2019: Grand Duchy of Queensland
- 1 December 2019 – Present: Kingdom of Queensland
Dominion of Bridgetown (1 July 2014 - 3 January 2015)
Dominion of Bridgetown was formed by our three best friends: Albert George Philip, Charlotte Elizabeth Victorian and Catherine Juliana Elizabeth. Victorian came to talk at this event. The three of us decided to create one country under the name "Dominion of Bridgetown" this was inspired by countries in the simulation country which are Molossia, Hutt River, and Principality of Sealand and formed two councils: The National Senate and The National Assembly.
Bridgetown is considered an overseas territory of the United Kingdom, by establishing Queen Elizabeth II as Queen of Bridgetown and both parliaments voted "Albert George Philip" as the first governor of Bridgetown and the country declared its status on 1 July 2014, ruled in a democratic way the first election was held on 1 July 2014 to inquire into the United Kingdom's direct dependence. Bridgetown's first Prime Minister was Catherine Juliana Victoria, according to a parliamentary resolution.
State of Queensland (3 January 2015 - 13 January 2016)
After the Declaration of Independence on 3 January 2015, a new flag was hoisted to the pole. and delivered the Declaration of Independence and Allegiance to Queen Elizabeth II, with Sir Albert George Philip still serving as Governor-General and serving as Prime Minister of Queensland. He announced the use of the Sufficiency Way concept according to the example of His Majesty the King of Thailand. by growing vegetables Raising animals and exporting by taking this method as the source of the economy
the political side of Queensland still uses a monarchy through the Governor-General The position Governor-General is responsible for signing the constitution in his name and performing royal duties on behalf of her majesty mainly
When the economy returns to normal and is advanced enough for Queensland to have its own head of state. The government, led by the Governor-General, has announced that it will officially removed Queen Elizabeth II from the Queenslandian throne and change the status to self-rule and the head of state is the same country The council decided to maintain the status of the monarchy and established the Governor-General of Queensland became King of Queensland on 3 January 2016, on the occasion of the one year anniversary of Queensland's founding and declaration of independence. Although the Queen was stripped of the Queensland throne. But she is still a regular Queensland worshiper.
Grand Duchy of Queensland (13 January 2016 - 1 December 2019)
It was during the year 2016-2019, when Queensland was the Grand Dutchie. Has developed the country in various fields Until stable development by the King George 1 and Queen Victoria 2 laid the foundation for the economy using the principles. "Sufficiency Economy" of Thailand is the main Causing the Queensland economy to advance until the Kingdom era
Kingdom of Queensland (1 December 2019 - Present)
On October 15, 2019, King George III announced the establishment of the Kingdom of Queensland. Make Queensland elevate from "Grand Duchy" is completely "the Kingdom". Today, the Kingdom of Queensland has made great strides towards economic development.
Government and politics
The Kingdom of Queensland is a unitary state under a constitutional monarchy. Edward IX of Queensland is the monarch and head of state of the Kingdom of Queensland, as well as 10 other independent countries. The monarch has "the right to be consulted, the right to encourage, and the right to warn". The Constitution of the Kingdom of Queensland is uncodified and consists mostly of a collection of disparate written sources, including statutes, judge-made case law and international treaties, together with constitutional conventions. The Queenslandian Parliament can perform "constitutional reform" simply by passing Acts of Parliament, and thus has the political power to change or abolish almost any written or unwritten element of the constitution. No Parliament can pass laws that future Parliaments cannot change.
The Kingdom of Queensland is a federal monarchy composed of five royal provinces, five capital cities. Each royal province is a hereditary Constitutional Monarchy ruled by a the Grand Ruler. The Grand Ruler serves as both head of state and head of government of the provinces in their capacities as Constitutional Monarchy. All provincial rulers collectively comprise the Conference of Rulers, who are responsible for the election of the Monarch which takes place after every 1.5 years. The National Territorial Region is the region defined as the principal geographic location of the nation, which consists of all the royal provinces and the capital towns in addition to the National Capital Region. The national capital is Helsmariehamn, which also serves as the capital of the province of Queensland.
- Prime Minister: Head of the government and the council of ministers.
- Deputy Prime Minister: Deputy head of the government; presides as prime minister in their absence.
- Cabinet Minister: A member of the cabinet; leads specific ministries.
Ministry in Queensland
Ministry in queensland At present there are 12 ministries in total.
1. Ministry of Interior : Responsible for treating suffering and taking care of happiness. Maintaining public order Facilitating social justice Promotion and development of politics and government Development of regional government administration Local administration Promoting local government and community development Civil registration Internal stability Disaster Affairs And urban development and other government agencies as required by law
2. Ministry of Defense : Coordinating and overseeing the Queensland government's work and government agencies directly related to national security and the military.
3. Ministry of Economic Development : Duties to control and develop the economy in the country To be stable and complete
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth of Independence
- Building the Queensland prosperity by increasing exports and investment, opening markets, ensuring access to resources, and promoting sustainable global growth.
- Supporting Queenslandian nationals around the world through modern and efficient consular services.
5. Ministry of Education : Duty to promote education for the people in all areas and equitably Create equality and educational opportunities Encourage various departments to participate in education Promote professional education Allow the private sector to participate in education Emphasize that students have more opportunities to study in both local and open institutions. Focus on learning throughout life. Service to society Educational personnel development Encourage talented people to learn and act in an appropriate way.
6. Ministry of Tourism : Duty on promotion And develop the tourism industry
7. Ministry of Finance : Responsible for developing and executing the government's public finance policy and economic policy. The Treasury maintains the Online System for Central Accounting and Reporting
8. Ministry of Homeland Security : Responsible for public security, roughly comparable to the interior or home ministries of other countries. Its stated missions involve anti-terrorism, border security, immigration and customs, cyber security, and disaster prevention and management.
9. Ministry of Justice : Responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice in the Queensland, and is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
10. Ministry of Environment : Responsibilities include the protection of the nation's natural resources: water, oceans, minerals, and forests. It is also responsible for the protection and restoration of the environment.
11. Ministry of Transport : Responsible for the Queensland transport network and a limited number of transport matters in Commonwealth of Independence
12. Ministry of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport : Responsibility for culture and sport in Queensland
Current political parties
This list consists of all political parties in the Kingdom of Queensland which are registered by the Election Commission of Queensland.
Queensland Armed Forces
His Majesty's Armed Forces consist of three professional service branches: the Royal Queensland Navy and Royal Queensland Marines, the Queenslandian Army and the Royal Queensland Air Force. The armed forces of the Kingdom of Queensland are managed by the Ministry of Defence and controlled by the Defence Council, chaired by the Secretary of State for Defence. The Commander-in-Chief is the Queenslandian monarch, to whom members of the forces swear an oath of allegiance. The Armed Forces are charged with protecting the Queensland and its overseas territories, promoting the Queensland's global security interests and supporting international peacekeeping efforts.
|Flag||Name||office||Name of Chief|
|Queenslandian Armed Forces||Chief of the Defence Force||Air Chief Marshal Sir Alexander Patrick KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG, QCM|
|Queenslandian Army||Chief of the General Staff||Lieutenant General Sir Gerard Hofman Michel KGCQE, CRQO, CMA|
|Royal Queensland Navy||First Sea Lord and Chief of the Queensland Naval Staff||Rear-Admiral Antony Beurme Cunningham KCQE, OQMS, TCQFV|
|Royal Queensland Air Force||Chief of the Queensland Air Staff||Air Vice Marshal Sir Michel José Armand KGCQ, CMF|
|Queenslandian Royal Guards||Commander of the Royal Guard||Lt Gen. Sir Llewelyn Charles Anthony SCQFV|
|Royal Queensland Marines Corps||Commandant General Royal Queensland Marines||Major General Sir Cas Peter Schnitger CRQO, CMA|
Province and Territories in Queensland
The Province and Territories are federated administrative divisions in Queensland, ruled by regional governments that constitute the second level of governance between the federal government and local governments. States are self-governing polities with incomplete sovereignty (having ceded some sovereign rights to federation) and have their own constitutions, legislatures, departments, and certain civil authorities (e.g. judiciary and law enforcement) that administer and deliver most public policies and programs. Territories can be autonomous and administer local policies and programs much like the states in practice, but are still constitutionally and financially subordinate to the federal government and thus have no true sovereignty.
|File:.png||Seri Ja'afar||Hastings||Sir Robert Brian|
|File:.png||Edinburgh||Vesteralen||Sir Mark Carleton|
|File:.png||Elizabeth||Toronwinnipeg||Mr William Robert|
|File:.png||Carl Gustaf||Ontardundas||Ms Joan Margaret|
|File:.png||Qaboos||Qaboos Town||Sir John Anders Leopold|
|File:.png||Sabah||Sabah Al-Ahmad||Mr Jacquelin Marc|
|File:.png||Pendang–Kedah||Abdul Halim||Mr Etienne Daniele Armstrong|
|File:.png||New Western Brisbane||Abdul Halim||Mr Rob Kruif|
|File:.png||New South Kingston||Northern Islington||Mr Rob Kruif (acting)|
|File:.png||Queenslandian Capital Territory||Helsmariehamn||the Duke of Horsens|
The Crown dependencies and overseas territories of Queensland
Countries which are governed by the Kingdom of Queensland. With the King of the Kingdom of Queensland as the Head of State Through the regent and the Prime Minister of his own country with 5 countries in the rule.
|Bailiwick of New Ottawa||New Ottawa||Dame Leneen Patricia|
|Bailiwick of Bouillon-Greenland||Koningin Beatrix City||Air Chief Marshal Sir James Nick Edward|
|Bailiwick of New Eastern Vestmanna||Town of New Vestmanna||Air Chief Marshal Sir James Nick Edward|
|Falkottawaland||Falkottawa City||Dame Clare Patricia|
|New Rideau||Town of New Rideau||General Sir George Eben Desmond|
|New Arnemuiden||Town of New Arnemuiden||Ms. Arlene Gerry|
|Kelowna and Fredericton||New Friesland City||Air Marshal Sir Thomas Dave Hugh|
List of national and official symbols of Queensland
|National Flag||Flag of Queensland|
|National Coat of Arms||National Coat of Arms|
|National motto||God Guardian of Queensland|
|National anthem||God Bless the Queensland|
|National colours||Yellow, Red, White, Black|
|National calendar||Gregorian calendar
Royal and public holidays
The Government of Queensland regularly sets official holidays, which are mostly followed both publicly and privately. Additional Observations Local and worldwide formal and informal Frequently observing around the country in their own unique style.
|1 January||New Year's Day||Celebrate the beginning of the new year for both the Gregorian calendar.|
|3 January||Queenslandian National Day||Celebrate Independence Day from the rule of the United Kingdom.|
|4 April||The Queen's Day||Holiday to celebrate the monarchy.|
|28 May||The Duchess of St. Andrews Birthday||Part of the three Queenslandian founder's birthdays.|
|24 June||Flag Day||The day the first national flag was promulgated in the country.|
|1 July||National Heroes Day||holiday pays homage to Queenslandian heroes.|
|5 July||The Duchess of Beauclerk Birthday||Part of the three Queenslandian founder's birthdays.|
|Second Saturday in July||The Supreme Head's official Birthday||The official birthday of the Supreme Head.|
|8 September||Remembrance Day for Queen Elizabeth II||In remembrance of Queen Elizabeth II, former Queen of Queensland|
|Second Sunday in November||Remembrance Sunday||To commemorate the contribution of military and civilian servicemen and women in the two World Wars and later conflicts.|
|28 November||King George I Birthday||Part of the three Queenslandian founder's birthdays.|
|24-25 December||Christmas Day||Annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ.|
|31 December||New Year's Eve||The last day of the solar calendar.|
Foreign relations of Queensland
Queenslandian Discord : https://discord.gg/Fy8mnq2BDR
The Kingdom of Queensland has begun to negotiate various foreign relations. Starting the policy "National development and foreign relations development" began in the time of Queen Victoria II, with the country in Queensland ready to open international relations using a mail system instead of sending people to (due to Traveling in that country without a guardian is too risky.)
Currently recognized nations
- Christoph Chao City
- Empire of Huai Siao
- State of Vishwamitra
- Republic of New Czechoslovakia
- State of Birland
- Southern Confederation of Angosvria
- Archduchy of Mimas
- Monmarkian Empire
- Republic of Aswington
- Kingdom of Ikonia
- Republic of Snagov
- Kingdom of Sildavia
- Arthurian Empire
- Revalian Kingdom
- Republic of Upper Shwartz Morgen Lorgen Land
- Empire of Kapreburg
- Karno Ruthenian Empire
- Dominion of Vancouver Island
- Novus Hierosolymis
- Empire of Aenopia
- Cheskgariyan-Litvanian Commonwealth
- Socialist Republic of Kanazia
- Kingdom of Pibocip
- Empire of Lehmark
- Governorate of Græcia
- Kingdom of Krzakacja
- Republic of West Who
- Kingdom of Blazdonia
- United Kingdom of Realeza
- Republic of Chrisland
- Principality of Woodlandia
- Principality of Sancratosia
- Kingdom Socialism Union of New Capanesia
- Kingdom of Ratchasima