Kingdom of Queensland
|This article contains too many red links, and may be going through a major copy edit. You can help by clicking on red links and creating articles or by removing unnecessary red links.|
This article is about the micronation called Queensland. For the Australian state, see Queensland.
Motto: God Guardian of Queensland
Anthem: God Bless the Queensland
|Largest city||Vesteralen (by land area) |
Helsmariehamn (by population)
|Ethnic groups |
|Sir Gustaf F. Ingrid|
|Dame Armgard V. Margaret|
|Legislature||Parliament of Queensland|
|House of Lords|
|House of Commons|
• State of Queensland established
|3 January 2015|
• Renamed as Grand Duchy of Queensland
|13 January 2016|
• Renamed as Kingdom of Queensland
|1 December 2019|
|0.032 km2 (0.012 sq mi)|
• Water (%)
• 2020 census
|Currency||Queensland Pound (£)|
|Time zone||UTC+07:00 (IDT) |
DST is not observed
Queensland, officially the Kingdom of Queensland, is a country in Southeast Asia, which was established in accordance with the wishes of King George I to gather unity among the group Queensland was born in Edinburgh. Declaration of independence on January 3, 2015, time 13.20 minutes, with a total of 8 people.
Queensland is a micronation located in Ubon Ratchathani Province Kingdom of Thailand By King George Albert I, the first king of the Queensland dynasty, there was a wish to establish a country. This was inspired by countries in the simulation country which are Molossia, Hutt River, and Principality of Sealand. This country was created on January 3, 2015, by announcing the establishment of the Royal Palace. With reference to the royal opening speech And the country was officially opened on 8 October 2018 during the reign of Queen Victoria II, announcing that diplomatic relations in each country will be made by using letters to represent the ambassadors of the government. Until the era of King George III continuing from Queen Victoria II by beginning diplomatic relations.
State of Queensland (2015)
It was the beginning of the kingdom's formation. By laying the foundation for economic and agricultural reform as the main
Grand Duchy of Queensland (2016-2019)
It was during the year 2016-2019, when Queensland was the Grand Dutchie. Has developed the country in various fields Until stable development by the King George 1 and Queen Victoria 2 laid the foundation for the economy using the principles. "Sufficiency Economy" of Thailand is the main Causing the Queensland economy to advance until the Kingdom era
Kingdom of Queensland (2019-Present)
On October 15, 2019, King George III announced the establishment of the Kingdom of Queensland. Make Queensland elevate from "Grand Duchy" is completely "the Kingdom". Today, the Kingdom of Queensland has made great strides towards economic development.
List of national and official symbols of Queensland
|National Flag||Flag of Queensland|
|National Coat of Arms||National Coat of Arms|
|National motto||God Guardian of Queensland|
|National anthem||God Bless the Queensland|
|National calendar||Gregorian calendar
Queensland style of domination
That kingdom of Queensland Formerly ruled by an "absolute monarchy" by the king, the right to full sovereignty. Before Queen Victoria II announced the abolition of the absolute monarchy. Democratic By name "Monarchy under the constitution" using this regime up to the present And on November 19, 2019, King George III announced the change of the "succession through blood" system to a "rotation selection system" where the rulers of the four cities (not counting the capital city) will come to the meeting to choose Head of State, aged 10 or over, which is in accordance with the Constitution of the Kingdom. The Kingdom of Queensland comes from the United Kingdom and the Royal House comes from Malaysia.Queensland will have a head of state in rotation from all four states as the head of state of Queensland.
- Prime Minister: Head of the government and the council of ministers.
- Deputy Prime Minister: Deputy head of the government; presides as prime minister in their absence.
- Cabinet Minister: A member of the cabinet; leads specific ministries.
Ministry in Queensland
Ministry in queensland At present there are 12 ministries in total.
1. Ministry of Interior : Responsible for treating suffering and taking care of happiness. Maintaining public order Facilitating social justice Promotion and development of politics and government Development of regional government administration Local administration Promoting local government and community development Civil registration Internal stability Disaster Affairs And urban development and other government agencies as required by law
2. Ministry of Defense : Coordinating and overseeing the Queensland government's work and government agencies directly related to national security and the military.
3. Ministry of Economic Development : Duties to control and develop the economy in the country To be stable and complete
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth of Independence
- Building the Queensland prosperity by increasing exports and investment, opening markets, ensuring access to resources, and promoting sustainable global growth.
- Supporting Queenslandian nationals around the world through modern and efficient consular services.
5. Ministry of Education : Duty to promote education for the people in all areas and equitably Create equality and educational opportunities Encourage various departments to participate in education Promote professional education Allow the private sector to participate in education Emphasize that students have more opportunities to study in both local and open institutions. Focus on learning throughout life. Service to society Educational personnel development Encourage talented people to learn and act in an appropriate way.
6. Ministry of Tourism : Duty on promotion And develop the tourism industry
7. Ministry of Finance : Responsible for developing and executing the government's public finance policy and economic policy. The Treasury maintains the Online System for Central Accounting and Reporting
8. Ministry of Homeland Security : Responsible for public security, roughly comparable to the interior or home ministries of other countries. Its stated missions involve anti-terrorism, border security, immigration and customs, cyber security, and disaster prevention and management.
9. Ministry of Justice : Responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice in the Queensland, and is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
10. Ministry of Environment : Responsibilities include the protection of the nation's natural resources: water, oceans, minerals, and forests. It is also responsible for the protection and restoration of the environment.
11. Ministry of Transport : Responsible for the Queensland transport network and a limited number of transport matters in Commonwealth of Independence
12. Ministry of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport : Responsibility for culture and sport in Queensland
Current political parties
This list consists of all political parties in the Kingdom of Queensland which are registered by the Election Commission of Queensland.
The Kingdom of Queensland is a federal monarchy composed of five royal provinces, five capital cities. Each royal province is a hereditary Constitutional Monarchy ruled by a the Grand Ruler. The Grand Ruler serves as both head of state and head of government of the provinces in their capacities as Constitutional Monarchy. All provincial rulers collectively comprise the Conference of Rulers, who are responsible for the election of the Queensland Monarchy which takes place after every 1.5 years. The National Territorial Region is the region defined as the principal geographic location of the nation, which consists of all the royal provinces and the capital towns in addition to the National Capital Region. The national capital is Helsmariehamn, which also serves as the capital of the province of Qaboos City.
Cities in Queensland
In Queensland, there are 6 cities with the following names
|Queensland City||100px||Helsmariehamn (Capital City of Queensland)||Sir Michael A. John|
|Edinburgh City||100px||Vesteralen||Ms. Patricia V. Patsy|
|Elizabeth City||100px||Toronwinnipeg||Ms. Victoria J. Charles|
|George City||100px||Ontardundas||Mr. Albert K. Andrew|
|Qaboos City||100px||Qaboos Town||Sir John A. Leopold|
|Sabah City||100px||Sabah Al-Ahmad||Ms. Margaret E. Mary|
The overseas territories of the Kingdom of Queensland
Countries which are governed by the Kingdom of Queensland. With the King of the Kingdom of Queensland as the Head of State Through the regent and the Prime Minister of his own country with 9 countries in the rule.
1. Napoleon Island
2. Abercorn and St Albans Island
3. Wellington and St Andrews
4. St Albans Island
5. Elizabeth Island
6. George Island
7. State of Brussels
8. Fabidouin Island
9. New Queenzealand
Queensland Armed Forces
Queensland has 3 forces, the Army, Navy and Air Force. With the following commanders
|Flag||Name||Name of Chief|
|Queenslandian Armed Forces||Chief of the Defence Staff Vice Admiral Sir Carl Nicholas Olaf KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG|
|Royal Queensland Army||Chief of the General Staff Sir William Louis Constantine KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG|
|Royal Queensland Navy||First Sea Lord and Chief of the Queensland Naval Staff Sir Andrew William Arthur Richard KCQE,KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG|
|Royal Queensland Air Force||Chief of the Air Staff Sir James Nicholas Edward KCQE, KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG, QCM|
Royal and public holidays
|1 January||New Year's Day||Public holiday|
|3 January||Queenslandian National Day||Public holiday|
|4 April||The King's Day||Public holiday|
|21 April||Queen Elizabeth II's Birthday||Public holiday|
|24 April||Queen Elizabeth II's Birthday Parade||Public holiday|
|10 June||Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh Birthday||Public holiday|
|19 June||Victory day of the war of independence||Public holiday|
|24 June||Flag Day||Public holiday|
|Second Saturday in July||The King's official Birthday||Public holiday|
|Second Sunday in November||Remembrance Sunday (UK)||Public holiday|
|28 November||King George I Birthday||Public holiday|
|22-25 December||Christmas Day||Public holiday|
|29-31 December||New Year's Eve Day||Public holiday|
Foreign relations of Queensland
Queenslandian Discord : https://discord.gg/Fy8mnq2BDR
The Kingdom of Queensland has begun to negotiate various foreign relations. Starting the policy "National development and foreign relations development" began in the time of Queen Victoria II, with the country in Queensland ready to open international relations using a mail system instead of sending people to (due to Traveling in that country without a guardian is too risky.)
- Grand Unified Micronational(Full membership)
- Asia-Pacific Alliance(Full membership)
- Association of South Asian Micronations(Observers)
|Republic of Molossia (Informal relations)||2019|
|Christoph Chao City||23 May 2020|
|Empire of Huai Siao||12 September 2020|
|State of Vishwamitra||15 September 2020|
|Commonwealth of Naveria||29 September 2020|
|Republic of New Czechoslovakia||14 October 2020|
|State of Birland||19 October 2020|
|Southern Confederation of Angosvria||19 October 2020|
|Molco||29 November 2020|
|Tarumã||9 December 2020|
|Archduchy of Mimas||3 January 2021|
|Monmarkian Empire||24 January 2021|
|Republic of Aswington||30 January 2021|
|Kingdom of Ikonia||14 February 2021|
|Snagovian Federal Republic||28 February 2021|
|Kingdom of Sildavia||28 February 2021|
|Republic of Istria||1 March 2021|
|Dominion of West Canada||6 March 2021|
|Arthurian Empire||18 April 2021|
|Revalian Kingdom||25 April 2021|
|Republic of Upper Shwartz Morgen Lorgen Land||2 May 2021|
|Maritime Republic of The Damariscotta||3 May 2021|
|Empire of Kapreburg||4 May 2021|
For any country wishing to continue building national relations, please notify the official Twitter of Kingdom of Queensland.
Suspend the treaty
The suspension of the treaty It will be caused by the Kingdom of Queensland announced the suspension of the diplomatic treaty due to the following factors:
1. The country is not stable. The name has been changed frequently. And country status too often
2. There was a coup d'état in the country.
3. Overuse of power Such as squeezing the power level Or use more power than the constitution of that country
|Name||Date||Treaty suspension date||note|
|Free State of Florensia||4 January 2021||3 April 2021||Due to the Free State of Florensia there have been many changes in the state of the country and domestic instability has been observed. The government therefore needed to temporarily suspend the treaty. Until the situation returns to normal|
|Dominion of Vancouver Island||2 March 2021||3 May 2021||This is because the Dominion of Vancouver Island has completed its national status.|