Kingdom of Queensland
This article is about the micronation called Queensland. For the Australian state, see Queensland.
Motto: God Guardian of Queensland
Anthem: God Bless the Queensland
|Largest city||Edinburgh City|
|Ethnic groups |
|Dame Armgard Margaret|
|Dame Theresa Hunnerberg|
|Legislature||Parliament of Queensland|
|House of Lords|
|House of Commons|
• Dominion of Bridgetown established
|1 July 2014|
• Renamed as State of Queensland
|3 January 2015|
• Renamed as Grand Duchy of Queensland
|13 January 2016|
• Renamed as Kingdom of Queensland
|1 December 2019|
|0.032 km2 (0.012 sq mi)|
• Water (%)
• 2020 census
|Currency||Queensland Pound (£)|
|Time zone||UTC+07:00 (IDT) |
DST is not observed
Queensland, officially the Kingdom of Queensland is a micronation located in Ubon Ratchathani Province, the Kingdom of Thailand By Albert George Philip, Charlotte Elizabeth Victorian and Catherine Juliana Elizabeth. There was a wish to establish a country. This was inspired by countries in the simulation country which are Molossia, Hutt River, and Principality of Sealand.
This country was created on 1 July 2014, by announcing the establishment of the government house. With reference to the royal opening speech and the country was officially opened on 8 October 2018 during the reign of Victoria II, announcing that diplomatic relations in each country will be made by using letters to represent the ambassadors of the government.
The name "Queensland" comes from the name that the people suggested to use instead of the name Bridgetown means land of the Queen, Referring to Queen Elizabeth II, this Queensland naming convention was set in honour of Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee 2012.
- 1 July 2014 - 3 January 2015: Dominion of Bridgetown
- 3 January 2015 - 13 January 2016: State of Queensland
- 13 January 2016 - 1 December 2019: Grand Duchy of Queensland
- 1 December 2019 - Present: Kingdom of Queensland
Dominion of Bridgetown (1 July 2014 - 3 January 2015)
Dominion of Bridgetown was formed by our three best friends: Albert George Philip, Charlotte Elizabeth Victorian and Catherine Juliana Elizabeth. Victorian came to talk at this event. The three of us decided to create one country under the name "Dominion of Bridgetown" this was inspired by countries in the simulation country which are Molossia, Hutt River, and Principality of Sealand and formed two councils: The National Senate and The National Assembly.
Bridgetown is considered an overseas territory of the United Kingdom, by establishing Queen Elizabeth II as Queen of Bridgetown and both parliaments voted "Albert George Philip" as the first governor of Bridgetown and the country declared its status on 1 July 2014, ruled in a democratic way the first election was held on 1 July 2014 to inquire into the United Kingdom's direct dependence. Bridgetown's first Prime Minister was Catherine Juliana Victoria, according to a parliamentary resolution.
State of Queensland (3 January 2015 - 13 January 2016)
After the Declaration of Independence on 3 January 2015, a new flag was hoisted to the pole. and delivered the Declaration of Independence and Allegiance to Queen Elizabeth II, with Sir Albert George Philip still serving as Governor-General and serving as Prime Minister of Queensland. He announced the use of the Sufficiency Way concept according to the example of His Majesty the King of Thailand. by growing vegetables Raising animals and exporting by taking this method as the source of the economy
the political side of Queensland still uses a monarchy through the Governor-General The position Governor-General is responsible for signing the constitution in his name and performing royal duties on behalf of her majesty mainly
When the economy returns to normal and is advanced enough for Queensland to have its own head of state. The government, led by the Governor-General, has announced that it will officially removed Queen Elizabeth II from the Queenslandian throne and change the status to self-rule and the head of state is the same country The council decided to maintain the status of the monarchy and established the Governor-General of Queensland became King of Queensland on 3 January 2016, on the occasion of the one year anniversary of Queensland's founding and declaration of independence. Although the Queen was stripped of the Queensland throne. But she is still a regular Queensland worshiper.
Grand Duchy of Queensland (13 January 2016 - 1 December 2019)
It was during the year 2016-2019, when Queensland was the Grand Dutchie. Has developed the country in various fields Until stable development by the King George 1 and Queen Victoria 2 laid the foundation for the economy using the principles. "Sufficiency Economy" of Thailand is the main Causing the Queensland economy to advance until the Kingdom era
Kingdom of Queensland (1 December 2019 - Present)
On October 15, 2019, King George III announced the establishment of the Kingdom of Queensland. Make Queensland elevate from "Grand Duchy" is completely "the Kingdom". Today, the Kingdom of Queensland has made great strides towards economic development.
List of national and official symbols of Queensland
|National Flag||Flag of Queensland|
|National Coat of Arms||National Coat of Arms|
|National motto||God Guardian of Queensland|
|National anthem||God Bless the Queensland|
|National colours||Yellow, Red, White, Black|
|National calendar||Gregorian calendar
Queensland style of domination
That kingdom of Queensland Formerly ruled by an "absolute monarchy" by the king, the right to full sovereignty. Before Queen Victoria II announced the abolition of the absolute monarchy. Democratic By name "Monarchy under the constitution" using this regime up to the present And on November 19, 2019, King George III announced the change of the "succession through blood" system to a "rotation selection system" where the rulers of the four cities (not counting the capital city) will come to the meeting to choose Head of State, aged 10 or over, which is in accordance with the Constitution of the Kingdom. The Kingdom of Queensland comes from the United Kingdom and the Royal House comes from Malaysia.Queensland will have a head of state in rotation from all four states as the head of state of Queensland.
- Prime Minister: Head of the government and the council of ministers.
- Deputy Prime Minister: Deputy head of the government; presides as prime minister in their absence.
- Cabinet Minister: A member of the cabinet; leads specific ministries.
Ministry in Queensland
Ministry in queensland At present there are 12 ministries in total.
1. Ministry of Interior : Responsible for treating suffering and taking care of happiness. Maintaining public order Facilitating social justice Promotion and development of politics and government Development of regional government administration Local administration Promoting local government and community development Civil registration Internal stability Disaster Affairs And urban development and other government agencies as required by law
2. Ministry of Defense : Coordinating and overseeing the Queensland government's work and government agencies directly related to national security and the military.
3. Ministry of Economic Development : Duties to control and develop the economy in the country To be stable and complete
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth of Independence
- Building the Queensland prosperity by increasing exports and investment, opening markets, ensuring access to resources, and promoting sustainable global growth.
- Supporting Queenslandian nationals around the world through modern and efficient consular services.
5. Ministry of Education : Duty to promote education for the people in all areas and equitably Create equality and educational opportunities Encourage various departments to participate in education Promote professional education Allow the private sector to participate in education Emphasize that students have more opportunities to study in both local and open institutions. Focus on learning throughout life. Service to society Educational personnel development Encourage talented people to learn and act in an appropriate way.
6. Ministry of Tourism : Duty on promotion And develop the tourism industry
7. Ministry of Finance : Responsible for developing and executing the government's public finance policy and economic policy. The Treasury maintains the Online System for Central Accounting and Reporting
8. Ministry of Homeland Security : Responsible for public security, roughly comparable to the interior or home ministries of other countries. Its stated missions involve anti-terrorism, border security, immigration and customs, cyber security, and disaster prevention and management.
9. Ministry of Justice : Responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice in the Queensland, and is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
10. Ministry of Environment : Responsibilities include the protection of the nation's natural resources: water, oceans, minerals, and forests. It is also responsible for the protection and restoration of the environment.
11. Ministry of Transport : Responsible for the Queensland transport network and a limited number of transport matters in Commonwealth of Independence
12. Ministry of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport : Responsibility for culture and sport in Queensland
Current political parties
This list consists of all political parties in the Kingdom of Queensland which are registered by the Election Commission of Queensland.
The Kingdom of Queensland is a federal monarchy composed of five royal provinces, five capital cities. Each royal province is a hereditary Constitutional Monarchy ruled by a the Grand Ruler. The Grand Ruler serves as both head of state and head of government of the provinces in their capacities as Constitutional Monarchy. All provincial rulers collectively comprise the Conference of Rulers, who are responsible for the election of the Queensland Monarchy which takes place after every 1.5 years. The National Territorial Region is the region defined as the principal geographic location of the nation, which consists of all the royal provinces and the capital towns in addition to the National Capital Region. The national capital is Helsmariehamn, which also serves as the capital of the province of Qaboos City.
Cities in Queensland
In Queensland, there are 8 cities with the following names
The overseas territories of the Kingdom of Queensland
Countries which are governed by the Kingdom of Queensland. With the King of the Kingdom of Queensland as the Head of State Through the regent and the Prime Minister of his own country with 9 countries in the rule.
Queensland Armed Forces
Queensland has 3 forces, the Army, Navy and Air Force. With the following commanders
|Flag||Name||Name of Chief|
|Queenslandian Armed Forces||Chief of the Defence Staff Vice Admiral Sir Carl Nicholas Olaf KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG|
|Queenslandian Army||Chief of the General Staff Sir William Louis Constantine KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG|
|Royal Queensland Navy||First Sea Lord and Chief of the Queensland Naval Staff Sir Andrew William Arthur Richard KCQE,KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG|
|Royal Queensland Air Force||Chief of the Air Staff Sir James Nicholas Edward KCQE, KGCQ, KCQE, KCPG, QCM|
Royal and public holidays
|1 January||New Year's Day||Public holiday|
|3 January||Queenslandian National Day||Public holiday|
|4 April||The King's Day||Public holiday|
|21 April||Queen Elizabeth II's Birthday||Public holiday|
|24 April||Queen Elizabeth II's Birthday Parade||Public holiday|
|28 May||The Duchess of St. Andrews Birthday||Public holiday|
|10 June||Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh Birthday||Public holiday|
|19 June||Victory day of the war of independence||Public holiday|
|24 June||Flag Day||Public holiday|
|5 July||The Duchess of Beauclerk Birthday||Public holiday|
|Second Saturday in July||The King's official Birthday||Public holiday|
|Second Sunday in November||Remembrance Sunday (UK)||Public holiday|
|28 November||King George I Birthday||Public holiday|
|22-25 December||Christmas Day||Public holiday|
|29-31 December||New Year's Eve Day||Public holiday|
Foreign relations of Queensland
Queenslandian Discord : https://discord.gg/Fy8mnq2BDR
The Kingdom of Queensland has begun to negotiate various foreign relations. Starting the policy "National development and foreign relations development" began in the time of Queen Victoria II, with the country in Queensland ready to open international relations using a mail system instead of sending people to (due to Traveling in that country without a guardian is too risky.)
- General Assembly of the Thailand Micronations (Full membership)
- Grand Unified Micronational (Full membership)
- Asia-Pacific Alliance (Full membership)
- Association of South Asian Micronations (Observers)
Currently recognized nations
- Christoph Chao City
- Empire of Huai Siao
- State of Vishwamitra
- Republic of New Czechoslovakia
- State of Birland
- Southern Confederation of Angosvria
- Archduchy of Mimas
- Monmarkian Empire
- Republic of Aswington
- Kingdom of Ikonia
- Snagovian Federal Republic
- Kingdom of Sildavia
- Republic of Istria
- Dominion of British North America
- Arthurian Empire
- Revalian Kingdom
- Republic of Upper Shwartz Morgen Lorgen Land
- Empire of Kapreburg
- Karno Ruthenian Empire
- Dominion of Vancouver Island
- Novus Hierosolymis
- Empire of Aenopia
- Cheskgariyan-Litvanian Commonwealth
- Socialist Republic of Kanazia
- Kingdom of Pibocip
- Empire of Lehmark
- Governorate of Græcia
- Kingdom of Krzakacja
- Republic of West Who
- Kingdom of Blazdonia
Former recognized nations
- Free State of Florensia (4 January 2021 - 3 April 2021)
- Tarumã (9 December 2020 - 12 June 2021)
- Commonwealth of Naveria (29 September 2020 - 15 July 2021)
- Maritime Republic of The Damariscotta (3 May 2021 - 23 May 2021)
- Greater Rovian Empire (25 August 2021 - 16 October 2021)
- Empire of Oskonia (26 June 2021 - 25 October 2021)