|Former names||Hoponeken Palace|
|Location||Helsmariehamn, Queensland Province|
|Owner||Government of Queensland|
|Opened||3 January 2015|
|Renovated||7 June 2018|
|Supreme Head of the Queenslandian Nation|
The Helsmariehamn Palace is the official office of the Supreme Head of the Queenslandian Nation, mostly the Supreme Head rarely residing in this palace. Since most were considered offices and the only Supreme Head who resided in the palace throughout reign was Prince Albert, Duke of Sembilan.
Rooms in the palace
There are 5 rooms in the palace as follows:
- Skåne Room or Skåne House is the official residence of Prince Albert, Duke of Sembilan.
- Prince Frederick's room is the official residence of Prince Frederick, Duke of Henrik.
- Queen Margrethe II Hall is a hall for the reception of official guests of the country or important government figures, It was named after Queen Margrethe II in honour of her 80th birthday.
- King Hussein Room is the official government office and government document storage facility, It was named after King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan for his honour
- St. John Paul II Room is the official office of Supreme Head, used either to hold general meetings or to house the coffins of royal family members such as Princess Margaret, Duchess of Strathearn and George