Order of the Hawk
|Most Noble Order of the Hawk|
|Awarded by the Kingdom of Überstadt|
|Type||Chivalric order with two ranks|
|Awarded for||Outstanding contributions to the interests or welfare of the Kingdom by those who are not its citizens|
|Total awarded||Recipients: 10|
|Next (higher)||Order of the Seagull|
The Most Noble Order of the Hawk is an order of chivarly bestowed by the Kingdom of Überstadt. It is the most junior in precedence of the three Überstadti orders of chivarly, and the only one awarded exclusively to those who are not citizens of the Kingdom. Its sovereign is the King of Überstadt.
There are two grades in the Order of the Hawk, the holders of all of which may be referred to as knights.
- Knight/Dame Commander
Knights/Dames Commander (KCH/DCH)
- Jonathan I of Austenasia, for constant service to peace and stability in the MicroWiki community, for diplomatic accomplishments, and for long-term contributions to the Grand Unified Micronational. Awarded while Crown Prince of Austenasia.
- Luke Albertschine, for assisting in the cultivation of the Über-Amagerian relationship and pursuit of mutual interests.
- Kevin Baugh, President of Molossia
- Queen Anastasia of Ruritania
- King George 2.0 of Slabovia
- Niels of Flandrensis, diplomacy
- Aldrich Lucas, for his assistance and mentorship to Überstadt during its early days on MicroWiki.
- Marka Mejakhansk, for contributions to communitywide peace.
- Alexander Reinhardt, for contributions to communitywide peace and Überstadti interests.
- Gaius Soergel Publicola
- Prince Brandon of New Nicaea