Grand Republic of Cycoldia
Grand Republic of Cycoldia
Grandeur by Force
|Official language(s)||English (UK), Latin|
|- Summi Imperatoria||Christina I|
|- Prime Minister||Avery Prasatik|
|- Chief Marshal||Colin Paul|
|- Chief of the CSDF||Thaddeus Miller|
|- Upper House||House of Lords|
|- Lower House||General Assembly|
|- Type||- Bicameral|
|- Number of seats||- 10|
|Established||6 November 2018|
|GDP (nominal)||$355,278.55 ▲ |
(National Equity used)
|HDI||0.909 ▲ |
Very High [d]
|RIS 002 code||GC, CYC|
|National animal||Golden Eagle|
|This nation is a member of the YAMO Federation|
This nation is a member of the Joint Heraldic Authority
Official Website of Cycoldia
The Grand Republic of Cycoldia, (pronounced //), commonly known as Cycoldia (see the Etymology Section) is a micronation. Located in Houston, it is entirely landlocked by the State of Texas, and the United States of America. It is a semi-elective monarchy, in which the monarch, the Summi Imperatoris is elected out of pre-selected hereditary heirs. The capital city is Empreton, which includes both the Capital and Military High Command districts. The official languages of Cycoldia are English (UK) and Latin, of which the first is used on most government documents and is the most spoken language in the nation. The claims of Cycoldia are divided into the Capital and Military High Command districts, both located within Empreton.
Cycoldia was founded on 6 November 2018 by Christina I as an absolute monarchy. It later changed to a constitutional monarchy upon the signing of the constitution on 7 May 2019. Historically as well there were attempts though to alter this, such as the short lived Constitutionalist Party who had wished to alter the Cycoldian constitution in favour of heightened republican changes to government.
Cycoldia formerly was a member of the Grand Unified Micronational, joining on 10 November 2019 and then exiting on 26 April 2020. They as well are a member of the YAMO Federation, being a founding member of the organisation, as well as a member of the Cycoldian Imperium, being the leading nation of it. As well it was represented at MicroCon 2019 and Trinational Summit.
The full name of the nation is "The Grand Republic of Cycoldia of the Grand Duchy of Greater Houston, The Duchy of Denver, The Duchy of Tequrovidea, and the Sub-Duchy of Crystal Bay, along with the Joint-Crown Territory of Lur alongside the colonies of the Atkison Island, the Blue Water Atoll, the Territory of Primus, and Hog Island, and descendant of the Republic of Flirbonia". With the origin of the name of Cycoldia coming from the original proposed name "Cyclodia", though it is not known where the origin of Cyclodia came from. Cycoldia was suggested by a former member of the Royal Family of Cycoldia, who had said of "Cyclodia" that it "sounds like a blood disease". This resulted in Christina I changing the name of the nation to Cycoldia, and the name has been continued to be used to this day. The name Cycoldia has been confused with Cyclodia multiple times, including by some official foreign relations, such as the GUM, Slabovia, Dracul, etc.
The Grand Republic was founded on 6 November 2018, under the name "Republic of Cycoldia". The flag was put on display the same day, with it being changed by the time of the first display copy. A month later, on 11 December, the then incumbent Chief of the Armed Forces was found to be plotting to overthrow the government, agreeing to a rank reduction to recruit[e] before then being discharged after it was found that they had continued planning such coup, then pleading guilty to a sentence of three years of exile, of which they were permitted to return on 19 December 2021.
Cycoldia throughout its history has engaged in micronational warfare, having declared war[f] several times. Those times included five civil wars[f] which Cycoldia participated, in which the final result was the establishment of the General Assembly. Cycoldia as well has formerly been at war with the Empire of Etukan, before the war ended in a white peace on Victory Day (30 June 2019). In its history it as well has only been under the rule of a foreign power once, during the period between 5 May 2019 and 21 May 2019 in which it was under the control of the United Imperial Empire, which ended when Charles II demanded that the Constitution was removed, in which the General Assembly then voted to seceded from the UIE at 21 May 2019 at 20:55 CST.
During this, Cycoldia was a member of the League of Micronations, with Christina I being the Minister of Voting and Elections. Later Cycoldia became a Security Council member following a scandal with Charles II of the UIE and his brother James I. This ended with the UIE's expulsion from leadership and Christina I being made Co-Owner of the League.
During the year of 2020 Cycoldia expanded, becoming more involved in the MicroWiki Sector and having more involvement with micronations outside of the sector as well, such as Dracul. Christina I as well interacted with more in person meetings, such as one with Stephen Luke, Shiro, and Charles von Graustark.
In following years, Cycoldia continued to interact across the community, including the creation of the Cycoldian Imperium, an organisation with Cycoldia leading it which acts as both a mentoring programme and a Commonwealth of Nations. This later included the Richensland Crisis and the Ela'r'oech Dispute.
Crisis of the 7th
On 7 July, Ethan F., after losing the election, decided to question the legitimacy of the Imperial Government. This was done by mocking the Summi Imperatoria's divine right theory way of rule. Ethan was quickly arrested at 00:25. The Prime Minister at the time and President of the National Spicy Association publicly apologised for his subordinate's actions. Then Ethan F. tried appealing to other nations governments, eventually receiving no aide, and even being mocked by them. At 02:17 the Summi Imperatoria of Cycoldia then made a motion to dissolve the General Assembly. The proposed reason was for the General Assembly being inefficient bureaucracy that was not prepared to run a government. At 17:45 the Summi Imperatoria announced that the General Assembly was suspended until further notice. The crisis ended when Ethan F. stopped communication with Cycoldia.
The Summi Imperatoria did attend MicroCon 2019 representing Cycoldia. While she was in attendance at the convention she helped found the YAMO Federation, and was even awarded the MicroCon Attendance Medal (Slabovia), Space and Planet Exploration Medal (Republic of West Who), and the Medal of Friendship (Grand Duchy of Danduros). She attended both the Gala Dinner and the General Conference.
Shutdown and Crisis of the 25th
On 25 August, Summi Imperatoria Christina I declared that she would be temporarily handing over the government to the recently announced Regent. The Summi Imperatoria did continue to act in the nation, as she suspended the requests for citizenship and interacted with the citizens. Although she did this she still had continued to stay away from acting on foreign diplomacy and foreign interactions, differing to the Regent for those. The shutdown ended up lasting 3 days, with the Summi Imperatoria enacting that the government would be active and operational. The Regent kept their position and the (at the time) Prime Minister had become more interactive to the government and the features of aiding the citizens.
On 24 August 2019 the Treaty of Chondvel was signed, annexing the 2nd Kingdom of Ticronvidia into the Semi-Independent Duchy of Tequrovidea. The terms of the treaty was as followed:
- The Second Kingdom of Ticronvidia will become a semi-independent duchy of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia.
- Ticronvidia will rename to Tequrovidea
- Tequrovidea will have a local army, a local currency, local laws (while still abiding by Cycoldian laws), and the Ticronvidian Protectorates of Hosamia and Wefren are to be autonomous duchies within Tequrovidea
On 11 December 2019 Jahonnes of Tequrovidea illegally declared independence from the Grand Republic of Cycoldia. Cycoldia's General Assembly then passed a decision at 10:52CST on 12 December 2019 declaring that the secessionist state was not permitted, and was in fact a revolution. Christina I of Cycoldia also added that "They have shown that they will not use diplomacy or reason, they have placed horrible officials in power and worse ones for higher offices, they have invited Etukan into their nation, Elysium to top it, and Suyash Adikhari to be the hierarchy. They have called our officials a 'w**ch' and they have opened an illegal rebellion, this is unacceptable". She also placed Eva Yaren in the position of Duchess of Tequrovidea, making the government of Tequrovidia fully disputed, with both sides claiming legitimacy. The position of the Duchess of Tequrovidea is currently held by Alex de Jager, and is traditionally occupied by the Regent of Cycoldia.
|Duchy of Denver||1||1||0|||
|Grand Duchy of Greater Houston||2||0||2|||
On 17 March 2020 Christina I caught COVID-19 during a trip to Denver while helping an elderly family member, following her return to Houston the family member had died and had been found to have died of complications due to COVID-19. Following this Her Imperial Majesty and family members recently in contact with her were quarantined in the Capitol building, with Grandeur Print reporting that one person was suspected to have COVID-19 (Christina I) and a state of emergency was declared in Cycoldia. Later Her Imperial Majesty was confirmed to have had COVID-19 along with her mother and step father. As well during that time an emergency Ministry of Health was formed. The first Minister of Health was Leah Telford, until she was replaced by William Denton, until his dismissal as a minister and removal from the nation. Following the removal of William Denton there was no given replacement, causing the ministry to be under the direct control of Christina I. Later the Ministry of Health planned to released a survey to the citizenry of Cycoldia regarding COVID-19 Infectivity, in partnership with Statistic-Dime on 25 March 2021, which surveyed citizens about COVID-19 Infectivity among Cycoldian citizens and their families. Cycoldia officially has listed five deaths from the disease, making it the highest public death count among micronations recognised by Cycoldia.
The government of Cycoldia works as a constitutional monarchy, with the Constitution limiting the government and speaking on the ways to elect leaders.
- The Executive Branch is the Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria, the Imperial Cabinet, and the Chief of Staff (this will sometimes be coupled with the Departmental system).
- The Judicial Branch is lead by the Court of Houston, and leads over the entire judicial system of Cycoldia, although the Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria is the Chief Justice of the Court of Houston.
- The third and final branch of government is the Legislative Branch, which only comprises of the General Assembly, although also in the General Assembly the Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria is the Speaker of the General Assembly. The Prime Minister also acts as the Deputy Speaker of the General Assembly when the Speaker is not present.
- The CSDF also is the official police department of the Cycoldian government. It is also a piece of the government according to the Constitution of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia.
- The Regent is essentially the Crown Prince/Princess, they are as the essentially Vice Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria, but they are able to lead large sections of the government, even when the Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria is there. The Regent also acts as Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria whenever they are not there to make actions and run the government.
The following are high ranking officials of the Cycoldian Government:
- Summi Imperatoria Christina I
- Prime Minister Avery Prasatik
- Chief of the Armed Forces Colin Paul
- Chief of the CSDF Thaddeus Miller
General Assembly seats
|Party||Logo||Party Leader||Spectrum||Ideologies||Voting Seats||Non-Voting Seats|
|Monarchist Party||Christina I||Monarchist||Royalism|
|Democratic Party||Eovnia Pual||Moderate Left||Democratic|
|Unitary Party||Christopher Tran||Libertarian||Libertarianism|
Cycoldia has been quite diplomatically focused in its history, with the Foreign Office managing most affairs diplomatically. The Foreign Minister is the primary official to manage any issue of diplomacy, though at times the Summi Imperatoria may intervene. The current Foreign Minister is Arthur Lacey-Scott. While policies have differed on the entry of diplomats, the position of a border officer (BO) has continued. The sole incident that has occurred on diplomatic entry have been some issues of misuse of it, though it is a rare occurrence.
Cycoldia states it has been recognised by the United States Department of Education by technicality, as per a stamp on the passport of Christina I of Cycoldia.Cycoldia is in the following organisations or alliances (Multi-Micronational Pacts):
As well the Grand Republic of Cycoldia recognises the following nations (Non-Mutual):
- All United Nations member states (Excluding the People’s Republic of China, Israel, and the Republic of Belarus)
- Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Vatican City
- Belarusian Democratic Republic
- Grand Duchy of Westarctica
- Republic of Molossia
The following nations are members of the Cycoldian Imperium:
- United Kingdoms of Creek and Lake
- United Royal Republics of Jockromasa
- Most Serene Republic of Sequeria
The Grand Republic of Cycoldia has mutual recognition with the following nations:
- Kingdom of Gradonia
- Empire of Veritas 
- Principality of Ledilia
- Altearn Federation
- Grand Duchy of Flandrensis
- Aerican Empire
- Kingdom of Lytera
- Prussian-Caribbean Empire
- Arthurian Empire
- Democratic Republic of Georgienstine
- Republic of West Who
- Metropolitan Electorate of Fidelis
- Firefly Kingdom
- Commonwealth of Naveria
- Begley Commonwealth
- State of Pacem
- Bayrische Demokratische Republik
- Archduchy of Mimas
- Kingdom of Sildavia
- Kingdom of Oskonia
- Penzancian Federation
- State of Iceni
- Kingdom of Salanda
The Grand Republic of Cycoldia has ceased mutual recognition with the following nations:
- Phoklandian Free State
- Federated States of Gapla
- Grand Kingdom of Matachewan
- Commonwealth of Essexia
- United Republics of Antarctica
- Free Socialist State of Paloma
- Desert District
- Empire of Kapreburg
- Commonwealth of Dracul
- State of Vishwamitra
|1 January||New Year's Day|
|6 May||Christina I Day|
|7 May||Constitution Day|
|30 June||Victory Day|
|30 August||Missy Barrett Day|
|29 October||Day of Love|
|6 November||Independence Day|
|16 November||Eugene Thomas Day|
|4th Thursday in November||Thanksgiving|
Cycoldia has a very mixed culture. Cycoldia is mostly aligned with the culture of the United States of America, with a majority of the population living in territory claimed by the United States of America. The gender makeup of the nation is male oriented, with 79.4% of the population reporting their gender as male, 16.9% as female, and 3.7% as non-binary. Cycoldia also has a very deep devotion to the monarchy, as 93.5% of all citizens rated a 50% or more loyalty to the monarchy as of 2 September 2021. As well the nation is a secular society, with the freedom of religion and no official national religion. Cycoldia is thought as a very heavily militarised nation, with 14.1% of the population being in the military. Cycoldia also has a very nonpartisan education system, with the General Assembly having no place in education, instead the Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria having the authority over the educational system. Cycoldia also has a very interventionist system in multiple intermicronational issues. Cycoldians are also very patriotic with zero separatist movements in the nation's history.[h] The nation also harbours a large number of diplomats, having approximately 30 diplomats representing entities in the nation, circa January of 2021. The nation also mainly uses Discord to communicate with it's citizens and as well mainly uses it to conduct diplomacy and foreign relations but also will meet on other sites and in person.
The Cycoldiaball, a Cycoldian countryball, has been used in the nation for a long time dating as long as September 2019, including with pieces such as with the version of it with the ball attacking an unknown entity. As well the Cycoldiaball has been very influential in representing the nation and its people such as in a group picture of many Countryballs.
Cycoldia in Hetalia
Cycoldia was first introduced in Hetalia by an artist on twitter named @seborgaboi  on 17 February 2020. Later they made a page on Tumblr in which there are more made ones of Cycoldia in Hetalia, with the page being ask-hws-cycoldia. Christina I also has submitted a question to the page on Tumblr . In Hetalia Cycoldia is depicted wearing either a uniform or an orange t-shirt, with her hair being braided. As stated by the person who manages the tumblr page they are not affiliated with the Cycoldian government  and that they are only in the Cycoldian discord server and know Christina I of Cycoldia, though they are not connected to anyone else in the government.
On 19 October Christina I of Cycoldia released a puzzle mystery called The Nowellian, in which she then challenged people to reach the "Prasatik Solution". The next day at 00:00CT she then released the final clue, which was a link to this page on Microwiki. There currently has been 4 people able to solve The Nowellian, Abrams Wiucki-Dunswed, Aidan McGrath, Casper Naverović, and Isaiah Burdette, though Abrams Wiucki-Dunswed and Aidan McGrath's are no longer recognised by the Cycoldian government. It is and has been sponsored by the Cycoldian government, as the person to create it is Christina I of Cycoldia (Monarch of Cycoldia). The Nowellian has been said to have to do with the Cycoldian political scene. Her Imperial Majesty has also created a channel on Cycoldia's official Discord server, called "nowellain-updates".
- Glory to Cycoldia - It is a film of Christina I of Cycoldia burning the Etukan Flag. The burning started to pick up at 6:41 in the video, whenever the flags start burning as a whole. There were a total of 6 flags to be burnt during the propaganda piece.
- The Summi Imperatoria’s Will - It is a short 8 second video of Christina I of Cycoldia in full secondary uniform firing a pistol cap gun. After she fired the cap gun she threw it to an unknown location. After throwing said cap gun she unsheathed the Royal Sword of Cycoldia. The video had a pool in the corner of the video, and displayed the flag in the background. As well the video was taken by a mobile phone.
- Tour of the Cycoldia Minecraft World - It is a 37 minute tour of the stated official Minecraft world of Cycoldia by Christina I of Cycoldia. Amelia I of Lytera and Samilias I of Sunsonia as well speak in this video. As the description of the video states the audio of Christina I of Cycoldia was corrupted by the recording software and was unable to be recovered, while the audio for the other two was not corrupted. The comment on the video left by the official account of Cycoldia is "8:49 - 9:11 is a cool part".
- Her Imperial Majesty and Charles von Graustark Stand for the Cycoldian and Draculian Anthems - It is a short video in which Christina I stands with Charles von Graustark while the anthem of Cycoldia, and then the former anthem of Dracul plays. Charles von Graustark had been acting as the Draculian Ambassador to Cycoldia during the visit. 
April Fools Day 2020
For April Fools Day in 2020 Christina I declared that the government would adopt the denied EU proposal Barcode flag, that the National religion would be Pastafarianism, that the new national name would be the United States of Cycoldia, and that the new national language would be English (Russian). Later in the day she made the flag the "Head Fire Man" from a video by CallMeCarson, seen in a video on skribbl.io.
Due to being in Houston, Cycoldia has a humid subtropical climate, it has high amounts of moisture, large amounts of rainfall, and high temperatures. It has a normal annual precipitation of 49.77 inches (1,264 mm), and consistent rainfall throughout the year, but does have some dry spells. The most recent hurricane was Hurricane Harvey, though it hit before the foundation of Cycoldia. A large winter storm hit Cycoldia on February 13 2021, ending on February 17 2021. During it both the Capitol Building and Military High Command Centre lost power, though the Capitol Building had a generator during it.
|Climate data for Houston (Intercontinental Airport), 1981–2010 normals,[i] extremes 1888–present[j]|
|Record high °F (°C)||84
|Mean maximum °F (°C)||78.4
|Average high °F (°C)||62.9
|Average low °F (°C)||43.2
|Mean minimum °F (°C)||26.7
|Record low °F (°C)||5
|Average precipitation inches (mm)||3.38
|Average precipitation days (≥ 0.01 in)||9.6||9.2||8.8||6.8||8.0||10.6||9.1||8.3||8.0||7.9||8.2||9.5||104.0|
|Average relative humidity (%)||74.7||73.4||72.7||73.1||75.0||74.6||74.4||75.1||76.8||75.4||76.0||75.5||74.7|
|Average dew point °F (°C)||41.5
|Mean monthly sunshine hours||143.4||155.0||192.5||209.8||249.2||281.3||293.9||270.5||236.5||228.8||168.3||148.7||2,577.9|
|Percent possible sunshine||44||50||52||54||59||67||68||66||64||64||53||47||58|
|Source: NOAA (relative humidity and dew point 1969–1990, sun 1961–1990)|
|Climate data for Houston (William P. Hobby Airport), 1981–2010 normals, extremes 1941–present|
|Record high °F (°C)||85
|Average high °F (°C)||63.0
|Average low °F (°C)||45.1
|Record low °F (°C)||10
|Average precipitation inches (mm)||3.87
|Average precipitation days (≥ 0.01 in)||9.2||9.0||8.0||7.1||7.3||9.9||9.1||9.8||9.1||7.6||8.5||9.1||103.7|
The first Flag of Cycoldia was a rectangular standard with 3:2 dimensions. The later design was also a rectangular standard with the original flag design as the canton and ten red stripes and nine white stripes, similar to the design of the Flag of the United States, with approximate dimensions of 4:3. The current design of the Cycoldian flag has slight alterations, including the change of the stripe being no longer clipped by the canton, as well the dimensions are changed to approximately 3:2. The flag's meaning is that the canton symbolises the original two capital system, in which the two capitals are merging together to make one nation. The bars of the flag were added later, with the meaning being people involved in the foundation of the nation, and the items that are honoured by the nation.
- PDF Copy of the original sheet music (in German), Cycoldia though does not use the lyrics of the original
- As of 01 May 2022
- Number only includes people who applied and were approved for citizenship by the Citizenship Comittee of Cycoldia
- List of U.S. states and territories by Human Development Index. Texas's HDI is used for Cycoldia's rating due to Cycoldia's location
- The person named was the sole person to hold that rank, it meant as a rank of disgrace being placed as "lower than private" at the time
- The item described as a "war" is in reality a conflict or civil conflict as defined by the Halcyon Convention. The term "war" is used for it's historical use in Cycoldia when referring to such actions.
- Refer to LGBTQ+ rights in Cycoldia for more information
- Only including core territory, not including puppets
- Mean monthly maxima and minima (i.e. the highest and lowest temperature readings during an entire month or year) calculated based on data at said location from 1981 to 2010.
- Official records for Houston were kept at the Weather Bureau in downtown from July 1888 to May 1969, and at Intercontinental since June 1969.
- French FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 28 February 2022)
- Russian FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 12 March 2022)
- German FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 28 February 2022)
- Polish FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 12 March 2022)
- Hungarian FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 28 February 2022)
- Library of Congress The two grenadiers (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- Google Maps Grand Republic of Cycoldia Official Map
- Twitter - Grand Republic of Cycoldia Tweet (May 1, 2022)
- General Assembly of Cycoldia (June 8 2021) Constitution Day Act of 2021
- Grand Unified Micronational (November 12 2019) Quorum, 10th November 2019
- Grand Unified Micronational (17 June 2020) Quorum, 26th April 2020
- Nowell, Christina, Journal of Government (2018) pp 3.
- The Halcyon Convention. (Retrieved 31 October 2020)
- MicroCon2019List of attendees to MicroCon2019.
- MicroPhalerist West Who Space Friendship Medal (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- YouTube - Not Exactly Normal These People Started Their Own Countries, and So Can You
- Twitter Post from @Cycoldia Twitter 16 March 2020. Retrieved 19 February 2021
- Grandeur Print MoH Releases Preliminary Results and Estimates (Retrieved 16 March 2021)
- Grandeur Print Christina I Declares State of Emergency (Retrieved 5 March, 2021)
- Grandeur Print Burmese Government Removed, Military Takes Over (Retrieved 1 February 2021)
- Grand Republic of Cycoldia List of Summi Imperators/Summi Imperatorias (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- Imgur Image of a Discord Message of Motion #25 (Retrieved 5 May 2021)
- Image of a Discord Message of Motion #72 (Retrieved 5 May 2021)
- Grand Republic of Cycoldia List of Chiefs of the Armed Forces
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Announcement of Appointment (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- Grand Republic of Cycoldia List of Chiefs of the Cycoldian Special Detainment Forces
- MicroJournal MicroJournal Article about the released government results of the elections. 23 October 2020
- DemoChoice The official election results (Retrieved 1 April 2020)
- Discord Image CCISD Stamp on the Passport (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- MicroWiki YAMO Federation (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- Foreign Office of Cycoldia (November 27 2021) Change in Recognition of Government of the Nation of Belarus
- Governments of Jockromasa and Cycoldia (April 20 2021) Treaty of Jockrosama
- Governments of Gradonia and the Archduchy of Texas (May 19 2019) Mutual Recognition Treaty
- Signed Statement (3 January 2021) Prepared Statement, Rodizia - Florensia
- Signed Statement (12 March 2021) Prepared Statement, Kingdom of Kumandria Re-Establishment
- Governments of Ledilia and Cycoldia (4 September 2019) Treaty with Ledilia and Cycoldia
- Governments of Aenopia and Cycoldia (29 August 2019) Treaty with Aenopia and Cycoldia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Sunsonia (9 October 2019) Treaty with Sunsonia and Cycoldia
- Twitter - Flanderensis (18 October 2019) Announcement of the treaty with Flandresis and Cycoldia
- Flandresis Diplomatic Relations
- Aerican Empire announcment
- Governments of Cycoldia and Lytera (22 January 2020) Treaty with Lytera and Cycoldia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Georgienstine Discord Image (31 May 2020)
- Governments of Cycoldia and West Who (19 September 2020)Treaty of Friendship
- Governments of Cycoldia and Fidelis (27 December 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Signed Statement (31 January 2021) Prepared Statement, Firefly Kingdom Continuation
- Governments of Cycoldia and Naveria (11 March 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Begley (17 March 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Pacem (17 May 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Bayrische (13 June 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Mimas (16 July 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Sildavia (08 August 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Twitter - Reino da Sildávia Tweet (Retrieved 08 August 2021)
- Governments of Cycoldia and Oskonia (09 August 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Penzancia (08 October 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Signed Statement (10 October 2021) Prepared Statement, Fesmarian Empire Re-Establishment
- Governments of Cycoldia and Raphistan (11 October 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Iceni (7th November 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Government of Cycoldia (1st March 2022) Treaty with Biologia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Salanda (1st April 2022) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Phokland (5 February 2020) Treaty with Phokland and Cycoldia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Matachewan (23 March 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and the URA (19 February 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- United Republics of Antarctica Diplomatic ties with Grand Republic of Cycoldia are now official (Retrieved 9 March 2021)
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Announcement of the Suspension of Relations with the URA (10 March 2021)
- Governments of Cycoldia and Paloma (09 January 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Announcement of the Suspension of Relations with Paloma (22 March 2021)
- Governments of Cycoldia and Desert District (26 June 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Kapreburg (6 September 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Government of Dracul Our Allies (Retrieved 20 November 2020)
- Grandeur Print Dracul Violates Treaty to End Relations (Retrieved 11 January 2022)
- Governments of Cycoldia and Vishwamitra (27 May 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria(02 May 2022) Announcement of the Suspension of Relations with Vishwamitra
- General Assembly of Cycoldia (June 2 2021) Pride Act of 2021
- General Assembly of Cycoldia (November 10 2020) American Enforcement Foundation Act
- Grandeur Print Census Data from the Office of the Summi Imperatoria (Retrieved 8 September, 2021)
- Twitter Hetalia art of Cycoldia
- Tumblr ask-hws-cycoldia account
- Tumblr Notes on the photo, Christina I making a note
- Tumblr Statement by ask-hws-cycoldia
- YouTube - Grand Republic of Cycoldia Glory to Cycoldia (Retrieved 5 March, 2021)
- YouTube - Grand Republic of Cycoldia The Summi Imperatoria’s Will (Retrieved 5 March, 2021)
- YouTube - Grand Republic of Cycoldia Tour of the Cycoldia Minecraft World (Retrieved 5 March, 2021)
- YouTube - Grand Republic of Cycoldia Her Imperial Majesty and Charles von Graustark Stand for the Cycoldian and Draculian Anthems (Retrieved 5 March, 2021)
- Imgur Image of a Discord Message about April Fools (Retrieved 5 May 2021)
- Twitter Twitter Post (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- "NowData - NOAA Online Weather Data". National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Station Name: TX HOUSTON INTERCONT AP". National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration. Retrieved 2014-03-27.
- "WMO Climate Normals for HOUSTON/INTERCONTINENTAL, TX 1961–1990". National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Retrieved 2020-07-18.