Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|This article contains too many red links, and may be going through a major copy edit. You can help by clicking on red links and creating articles or by removing unnecessary red links.|
Number of locations
Statistic-Dime or Statistic Dime (SD), sometimes erroneously called Statistic-DIME and officially the Statistic-Dime Company (SDC), is a non-profit. organisation. It was initially founded and headquartered in New Leeds, New Eiffel, however after New Eiffel's collapse, the company had no national backing. On 2 December 2020, ownership of Statistic-Dime was transferred to Daniel Roscoe, and Statistic-Dime was incorporated as an Australissian organisation.
Statistic-Dime primarily focuses on micronational statistics and research, creating multiple indexes such as the 2019 LGBT Rights Index and the controversial Micronational Popularity Index, however also publishes Dime Micronationalist of the Month among other projects.
Statistic-Fire was established on 8 October 2018, and was a governmentally funded institution until February 2019. Statistic-Fire carried out various surveys, and created a number of indexes. Statistic-Fire also created Project Micronation on and the well-known Microcode.
DIME was established in January 2019, with the purpose of publishing Dime Micronationalist of the Month. Dime also planned on publishing a weekly DIME Digital Magazine.
The Statistic-Fire and DIME merger was proposed and officially took place on 21 October 2019.
On 2 December 2020, Roscoe Statistics merged with Statistic-Dime. This also coincided with Daniel Roscoe, the founder of Roscoe Statistics, taking ownership of Statistic-Dime, following the commencement of Zarel Smith's break from the community.
Statistic-Dime conducts surveys through Google Forms. Exceptions to this were DMM poll for March, which was conducted on Discord, and DMM for May poll which was conducted on Strawpoll.me. The Micronational Popularity Index was conducted through MicroWiki talk pages and partly through Discord.
The Micronational Popularity Index was conducted between 22 January 2019 and 12 March 2019. The survey asked percipients to name 5 of the most popular micronations in their opinion. The survey had 44 respondents. The survey received negative criticism regarding its accuracy and means of conducting the survey.
The 2019 LGBT Rights Index is conducted fully on Google Forms. The survey currently has 25 respondents and has received very positive feedback.
Surveys and indexes
- Micronational Popularity Index
- Micronational Macronation Index
- Micronational Leaders Index
- Statistic Fire’s Micronational Economic Index (Currently under construction)
- 2019 LGBT Rights Index
Other Statistic-Fire projects
- Project Micronation
- Prince Zed I and Anthony Dickson’s Official New Eiffel Micronation(al) Development System by Statistic-Fire and the Grand Unified High Court of DIME
- Intermicronational Time Zones Standard
Other DIME projects
- Dime Micronationalist of the Month
- Dime Micronationalist of the Year
- DIME Magazine (jointly produced with Curio Publications)
- Dime-Curio Micronational Organisation Poll (jointly produced with Curio Publications)
- Dime's Top 50 Worst Micronational Flags (upcoming)
- Dime Micronational Coat of Arms Contest (upcoming)
- Dime Macronational Coat of Arms and Seals Contest (upcoming)