Discord is a free-to-use text, voice and video chat application. It can be used from within the web browser, or downloaded, with the link for both available on the homepage of its website: discord.com
To receive an invite to the official MicroWiki@Discord server, simply follow this link: https://discord.gg/j3W7TaaASh
- Be Respectful: In this community, you are essentially statesman, so it's important to leave others with a good impression. However, you shouldn't take things too seriously, as others may be here for a variety of different reasons. Avoid being confrontational, irritable, or sanctimonious and just remember to keep it fun!
- Keep It Civil: All discussions should be civil and respectful. Talks of suicide/self-harm, the avocation of violence, threats, blatant racism and bigotry, and ensure that you are respectful of others when discussing controversial topics such as politics or religion and remember that the server is made up of people from a range of backgrounds and cultures.
- Keep it Safe-For-Work: The discussion or sharing of pornographic content, nudity and sexual themes/fantasies, and the promotion of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden.
- Keep Discussions to the Relevant Channels: General discussions go in café-randouler, whilst discussions about real-world politics go in (surprise, surprise!)#deleted-channel. While we allow discussions on a variety of topics we are, first-and-foremost, a server about micronationalism and MicroWiki.
- Impersonation: Impersonation of other users, or micronationalists, is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban if not immediately rectified
- Language: MicroWiki is a community of many different languages, but this server is English only.
- Listen to the Administration Team: While you have a voice in this community, you must listen to the directions of the Server Moderators. In wiki-related channels, follow the guidance of the wiki administrators. Disagreements should be taken to private messages.
- Follow Discord's Rules: We enforce the Discord ToS and Community Guidelines.