Royal House of Nowell
|Titles||Summi Imperatoria of Cycoldia|
Premier of Lur
Queen of Creek & Lake
Empress of Lacia
Empress of Jockromasa
Queen in Sequeria
Queen of Ela'r'oech[d]
Kaiserin of Altearn
Duchess of Winecup
Viscountess of Coronation Colony
Duchess of Changry
|Current head||Christina I|
|Cadet branches||House of Nowell-Morgan|
The Royal House of Nowell is the current reigning house of Cycoldia, and is in charge of the Monarchy of Cycoldia. The Royal House's former head of the House was Eugene of the Royal House of Nowell, though he died on 16 November 2019. The Royal House has had extreme control of the nation of Cycoldia, as the current monarch of Cycoldia is the head of the Royal House, although the Royal House's control over the nation has been tested multiple times, with all five of the Cycoldian Civil Wars. The Royal House also is the only House available to become a Protector of the Order of Eugene, and the house is currently in control of the Monarchy of Cycoldia.
|Image||Name||Born||Became Monarch||Became Head of House||Relation to previous Head of the House||Ceased to be Head of the House||Royal Cypher|
|N/A||Peter Nowell||1770||N/A||Unknown||Modern House Established||September 1816||N/A|
|N/A||Clement I Nowell||1790||N/A||September 1816||Son||11 November 1864|
|N/A||Thomas Eugene Nowell||14 April 1848||N/A||April 1860||Grandson||20 August 1920||N/A|
|N/A||Willis Eugene Nowell||25 May 1898||N/A||20 August 1920||Son||15 December 1977||N/A|
|Eugene Thomas Nowell||30 May 1927||N/A||15 December 1977||Son||16 November 2019|
|Christina I||6 May 2005||6 November 2018||16 November 2019||Granddaughter||Incumbent|
Lists of Escutcheons of Members of the Royal House of Nowell
|Escutcheon||Name of Armiger and Blazon|
|Christina I & II, Summi Imperatoria of Cycoldia
Quarterly I and IV grandquarters, quarterly I Azure a coronet jeweled of Gules and Vert gems all proper, II Azure, a dragon segreant Gules, III Azure, a Cycoldian Cross proper and IV Azure, five arrows point downward Argent barbed Gules and tied together by a ribbon Or, II and III, quarterly II and III Argent, two lions combatant Sable, I and IV Or, between two chevronels Gules a lion rampant of the same
|Julia I, Queen Pretender of Ela'r'oech,[d] Duchess of Primus
Argent, three chevronels Azure between three oars Azure two in chief and one in base
Or, a chevron Gules ermined Argent between three Roses Sable barbed and seeded proper in chief two sceptres in saltire Gules
Azure, a cross Argent charged with a cross Gules all within a bordure compony Gules and Argent
- Lur is a Joint-Crown Territory of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia.
- All titles by the Royal House of Nowell in the UKCL are owned via the authority given to the Monarch of Cycoldia, presenting control over the area to Cycoldia, the title of Empress of Lacia is also through the authority of the Monarchy of Cycoldia as Queen of Lake & Creek.
- The title of Empress of the URRJ was granted through the Treaty of Jockromasa, and through the voting of Cadet Branches of the House of Paul.
- Julia Nowell has not stated the relinquishing of her claim of the title of Queen of Ela'r'oech.
- Lacey-Scott, Arthur. "The Peerage of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia". College of Arms of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia.