Sancratosia and the Grand Unified Micronational
|Grand Unified Micronational membership|
|GUM Envoy||Princess Cloe|
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
On 31 July 2022 The vote was originally not scheduled and was put forward following a request by the delegation of the Uber-Essian Union. This allowed Sancratosia to accede to provisional membership before attending MicroCon 2022., the Quorum voted in favour of the provisional membership of Sancratosia, which was officialized by the proclamation of Sovereign Ordinance no 79.
The vote for full membership occured on 2 October 2022[a] and the officialization happened in Sancratosia on 6 November 2022 , more than a month after the vote due to an oversight by the Ministry of Foreign Relations.
On 9 October 2023Princess Cloe, signed its first petition for a vote of no confidence in Vice Chairman James Bornstein, the latter resigning shortly after the petition was submitted to the Supreme Court of the Grand Unified Micronational., the Sancratosian delegation, through their main delegate,
In December 2022, Sancratosia voted in its first elections for the Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational. The Sancratosian delegation have announced its endorsement at every election since becoming a member. The delegation never did announce its second and third choices.
|Election||Endorsed candidates||Elected candidates||Notes|
|December 2022||Henry Clémens and Patrick Renwick||Shiro Mephistopheles and Jonathan I|
|June 2023||Abstention||Simon White and James Bornstein|
GUM Heritage Council
Diplomaseal World Tour
On 29 March 2023, it was announced that Sancratosia would be a part of the first rota of the Diplomaseal World Tour, as one of the destinations.
- The vote was confirmed on 3 October 2022 .
- Principality of Sancratosia (22 February 2022), "Sovereign Ordinance no 39 of 22 February 2022 on the accession to observer status in the Grand Unified Micronational", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (12 May 2022), "Sovereign Ordinance no 60 of 12 May 2022 on the renewal of observer status in the Grand Unified Micronational", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (4 August 2022), "Sovereign Ordinance no 79 of 4 August 2022 on the accession to provisional member status in the Grand Unified Micronational", sancratosia.org
- Principality of Sancratosia (6 November 2022), "Sovereign Ordinance no 104 of 6 November 2022 on the accession to full member status in the Grand Unified Micronational", sancratosia.org