GUM Green Development Project
|GUM Green Development Project|
|Active program within the GUM|
|Logo of the Green Development Project|
|Secretary of Development||Alex I|
|– Phase 1||May 2021|
The GUM Green Development Project (GDP) is a current program being conducted by the Grand Unified Micronational for members to participate in. It aims to encourage green thinking and environmental friendliness by having participants complete a series of tasks in order to help the environment or educate them. It is administrated by the Secretary of Micronational Development.
The project was first announced in a project proposal survey conducted by then-Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational Jack D, on the 14th April 2021. Further details were released in a dedicated proposal document on the 24th April 2021.
The first phase for the project, developed by Development Secretary Alex, was released on the 1st May 2021. This was also when Members of the GUM were asked to sign-up for the project.
Phase 1, released on the 1st May 2021, is as follows:
- Reduce carbon emissions by walking more instead of using a car or public transport atleast 3 times. (5 points)
- Grow some cress! Cress is delicious and easy to grow! (5 Points)
- Clean up! Help out your local area by picking up rubbish (5 points)
- Look after local wildlife! Build a insect hotel (5 Points) *
- Create a PowerPoint or a Poster on a local environmental issue to educate your citizens (5 Points) *
- Reuse bags more then once (1 Point) *
- Buy a reusable bag for your shopping (3 Points) *
* - Repeatable