Vishwamitra and the Grand Unified Micronational
|Grand Unified Micronational membership|
|Since||Full Delegate: 18 September 2020|
Provisional Delegate: 1 September 2020
|GUM Envoy||Delegates |
Dhrubajyoti Roy, Secretary, Asia Affairs
Gheorghe Stefan Marius,
The State of Vishwamitra is a full member of the Grand Unified Micronational, and has been since the Quorum of Delegates convened and voted on 18 September 2020. The State joined the organization as a provisional member on 1 September 2020, and was promoted as a full member on 18 September.
Vishwamitra has a three-member delegation to the Grand Unified Micronational, with the delegates being appointed at different times as per requirement. The Rashtradhyaksh, Dhrubajyoti Roy serves as the principal and first delegate of the state to the organization who has been at the position since the acceptance of the nation as a provisional member on 1 September 2020. Gheorghe Stefan Marius, currently serving as the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations is the second delegate of the nation to the organization since 11 September 2020.Sah Rashtradhyaksh Tanishkaa Patranabish serves as the third delegate of the nation to the organization following her appointment to the position on 20 November 2020, however she was moved to a member of the delegation staff on 18 November 2020, and was replaced by David Augustus as the third delegate.
|December 2020||Essexia||Jack Dean||Jack Dean|||
Vishwamitra has in attendance of all monthly quorums except one held from the time it became a member of the organization in September 2020.
- 2 January 2021, present
- 12 December 2020, not present
- 7 November 2020, present 
- 31 October 2020, present 
- 4 October 2020, present 
- 5 September 2020[a], present 
The national capital city of Rajagriha was enlisted into the Sister cities program in Phase 5 of the project on 9 December 2020. Vishwamitra has overall 6 partners, spreading over six nations. As a result of the partnership and pairing, new bonds were formed and are expected to be formed with new partner nations.
List of sister city partners
- Aenopia - New Llandudno
- Atovia - Theolonia
- Nemkhavia - Astor Impora
- Plushunia - Plușeni
- Rednecks Republic - Vidlákov
- Vlasynia - Fort Canis
- Foreign relations of Vishwamitra
- Member state of the Grand Unified Micronational
- State of Vishwamitra
- Grand Unified Micronational
References and notes
- Dean, Jack. Nominations day sees new endorses. 11 December 2020.
- Lycon, Jayden. GUM Quorum Report: 7 November 2020. 3 January 2021.
- Lycon, Jayden. GUM Quorum Report: 31 October 2020. 3 January 2021.
- Jaax, Austin. GUM Quorum Report: 4 October 2020. 13 October 2020.
- Jaax, Austin. GUM Quorum Report: 5 September 2020. 13 October 2020.
- Vishwamitra attended as a provisional member; no voting right