La Salle Convention
|La Salle Convention|
Excerpt of a digital copy of the document
|Ratified||5 October 2020|
|Date effective||5 October 2020|
Signatories to the convention pledge to not enter into relations with any nations or entities engaged in said proscribed activities, and by signing the treaty reserve the right to suspend or revoke recognition of any entities found to have engaged in such behaviour.
Signatories do not simply by signing the Convention extend any recognition to co-signatories, due to the "collective desire to ensure such heinous acts are ceased" transcending any diplomatic differences between micronations.
The La Salle convention was originally held in an online Discord server from 30 September to 5 October 2020. The original signatories included:
- Commonwealth of Naveria
- Desert District
- Empire of Aenopia
- Empire of Sayville
- Kingdom of Hrafnarfjall
- Kingdom of West Sayville
- Misberian Confederacy
- Unified Royal States of Australis
- United Arsavian Socialist Republics
- State of Vishwamitra — 15 October 2020
- Republic of Yu-Xia — 25 October 2020
- Republic of Ardenturia — 22 November 2020
- Antonian Empire — 27 November 2020
- Pontunia - 4 January 2021
- The La Salle Convention
- Valentinus (7 October 2020) "West Sayville ratifies La Salle Convention". Brookside Gazette. Retrieved 7 October 2020.
- The Aenopian Hour. "Aenopia ratifies La Salle Convention". Archived from the original on 8 October 2020.
- Staff (7 October 2020) "Australis Ratifies La Salle Convention." Australis Times. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- The Editor. Vishwamitra ratifies La Salle Convention; becomes a signatory of it. Purvanchal Times. 16 October 2020.