Convention of Fruchemburg
|Convention of Fruchemburg|
Convenção de Fruchemburg
|Created||8 May 2020|
|Ratified||14 December 2020|
|Location||Fruchemburg, Villa Alicia|
The Convention of Fruchemburg (Portuguese: Convenção de Fruchemburgo) is a treaty signed by South American micronationalists in a initiave chaired by the Emperor-King Oscar I of Karnia-Ruthenia, held in Fruchemburg and discussed from May to December 2020. The objective of the treaty was to establish the peaceful resolution of intermicronational disputes, respect for intermicronational laws and the creation of principles regarding whats was to be considered acts of aggression to Micronational Sovereignty, as well as the commitment to prohibit disproportionate practices for defense in case of aggression.
The treaty contains regulations that must be respected by the signatories in case of conflict between two or more signatories, or even with third parties. The document provides that the laws, rights and duties of defense acts must apply to anyone who, in their own name or on behalf of a micronation, acts in defense of the integrity of their micronational project, regardless of nomenclature, being armed forces, police forces or defense departments.
It further provides that micronational defense forces must be recognizable by emblems and coordinated by a person who is responsible for the actions of their subordinates, who collectively will conduct their defense operations in accordance with the laws and customs provided for in this treaty. Alleging that the right of defense (or aggression) is not unlimited, it establishes what is totally waived by the signatories, such as the theft of personal data, prescribes what are considered acts of violation of sovereignty and acts of espionage, prescribes the methods of activation dispute resolution and damage calculations to be shared between the warring parties.
With twenty-eight articles, it is until the date of its ratification, the most extensive document created by the Brazilian sector of micronationalism.
- United Provinces of Mauritia
- Honourable and Illustrious Infante Lucas Guilherme Vítor of Woestein, Count of Majerkreek
- Villa Alicia
- His Imperial Majesty, Leonardo, Emperor of Villa-Alicia
- Kingdom of Quinta Velha
- His Majesty, Thomas, King of Quinta Velha
- Kingdom of Luna
- His Majesty, Rafael, King of Luna
- Kingdom of Ebenthal
- Her Majesty, Maria, Princess of Sildávia
- Lateran State
- His Serene Highness, César David, Prince-Protector and Regent of Lateran State
- His Majesty, Matheus I, King of Braspor
- Rino Island
- His Excellency, Marco Antonio Rino, President of the Republic of Rino Island
- Hanseatic and Confederate States of Achsen
- His Serene Highness, Prince Lucas, Archchancellor of Achsen
- State of Vishwamitra
- His Majesty, Dhrubajyoti Roy of Vishwamitra, Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra
- Kingdom of Wallenia