Maria of Sildavia
|Maria of Sildavia|
|Sovereign Princess of Sildavia|
|Reign||17 February 2020–present|
|Heir presumptive||Gabriela, Princess of Klow|
|Born||Barão de Cocais, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|House||House of Ottokar Flaviano|
|Father||Sebastião, 2nd Duke of Flaviano|
|Mother||Sonia, Countess of Orleans|
|People's Commissar for Communication in Nuremberg Commune|
|Assumed office |
05 July 2020
|Preceded by||Office established|
Maria I, or Princess Maria of Sildavia is a Brazilian micronationalist, also the Sovereign Princess of the Principality of Sildavia, ruling since the foundation of the Principality, in 2020. Promoting the derivatist practice of micronationalism within the Brazilian sector, she became the first woman to be an active member of the Conference of Santiago and one of the most active micronationalists of Brazilian micronationalism. When ascended to the Throne, she assumed the title of Sovereign Princess and Duchess of Cocais. Maria was also one of the minds behind the 2020 Sildavian Constitution.
Princess Maria is an advocate for LGBTQIA + rights, freedom of expression, religious freedom and democracy. She considers herself a social liberal. Maria publicly declares that she is an atheist, but that she guarantees respect for any religion.
She is involved in micronational affairs since the foundation of Sildavia in 17 February 2020, but she is also direct envolved with another projects and alternatives, especially within Brazilian sector, being also a supportive member of the Nuremberg Commune and one of the leading figures of the Conference of Santiago.
Titles, styles and honours
Maria of Sildavia
|Reference style||Her Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Majesty|
Titles and styles
- 17 February 2020 - present: Her Majesty, Maria, the Sovereign Princess
- In Cocais: Her Majesty, the Sovereign Princess, Duchess of Cocais
- Alternative Style Abroad: Her Royal Highness, Maria, the Sovereign Princess of Sildavia
Full Title as ruler
Her Majesty, Maria, who by acclamation, Sovereign Princess of Sildavia, Duchess of Cocais, Princess of Flaviano, Princess of Ottokar, Grand Master of the Order of Ottokar, Grand Master of the Order of the Black Pelican and Grand Master of the Order of Merit.
Standards and arms
Royal Standard of Her Majesty
Armorial of Her Majesty with the Grand Collar of the Order of Ottokar
Arms with International Honors
|Order of the First Ladies||Order of Diplomatic Service Merit||Order of the Lotus|
- Ebenthal, Kingdom of.  Retrieved in 4 September 2020.
- Karnia-Ruthenia, Empire of.  Retrieved in 26 August 2020.
- Occidia, Empire of.  Retrieved 3 October 2020.
- Rino Island, Republic of.
- Vishwamitra, State of. "Rashtradhyaksh confers Order of the First Ladies upon the Sovereign Princess of Sildavia". Twitter, 19 September 2020. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- Villa Alicia, Empire of.