Heitor, Prince Royal
|Born||10 September 2011|
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Mother||Princess Élida of Ebenthal|
|Ebenthali royal family|
Extended royal family
HLH Prince Mário Jorge
HRH Prince Maurício
HLH Prince Mauro
HRH Princess Neide
HRH Princess Luzia
HRH Princess Fátima
HRH Princess Sandra
HRH Princess Heloísa
Descendants of HE Henrique, 3rd Baron of Roches:
Heitor, Prince Royal (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 10 September 2011) is the heir presumptive to the throne of Ebenthal as nephew to King Arthur II through his older sister, Princess Élida of Ebenthal. He became Prince Royal upon becoming heir to the throne, instead of Prince of Belmonte as traditionally, thus separating the roles of heir to the national throne to that of sub-national monarch.
Prince Heitor became heir to the throne upon his mother's renunciation of her dynastic rights at request of the King. Unlike his mother, Heitor is actively engaged in micronationalism under his uncle's tutelage, having read speeches and swearing to the Constitution of Ebenthal upon his appointment as crown prince.
Early life and education
Prince Heitor was born in Rio de Janeiro being the only son of Élida, Princess of Belmonte to Felipe Moreira, both respectively the leading ballet dancers at the Municipal Theater of Rio de Janeiro. By his mother's side, he is the second nephew to King Arthur II of Ebenthal as well as second grandson to Armando, 5th Baron of Roches. He was baptized at the Church of Saint Jude the Apostle, having as godparents Princess Laíze of Ebenthal and Mr. Alexandre Moraes, a friend of the family.
From an early age, Prince Heitor enrolled at Applicated College Ao Cubo in the neighbourhood of Laranjeiras, bordering Altenburg, where he lives at the Central Hill Palace. Very active, the Prince is a swimmer and is an orange belt in karate, and has an intermediate level of English.
Heir to the Ebenthali throne
In February 2021, during a private festivity at the Central Hill Palace, King Arthur II asked the then Prince Heitor of Ebenthal if he was interested in take an active role in the Ebenthali monarchy and day-to-day affairs, as the young prince is very interested in geopolitical-related stuff such as maps and flags, and he accepted. The King planned, then, for Heitor to become his apparent heir, as, being the only son to the heiress of the throne, he was already the presumptive heir.
In 11 April 2021 Princess Élida, Heitor's mother, resigned her dynastical rights as asked and instructed by her brother, the King, and act which came into force simultaneously with the Belmontine Act, by which the heir to the Ebenthali throne would be forever disconected from the Principality of Belmonte and thus wouldn't use the Prince of Belmonte title. Instead, Prince Heitor was created Prince of Bruges, a title which evokes the homonymous birthplace of the House of Bruyn "symbolizing the House's future" according to King Arthur. The monarch also stated that the fact that the title evokes the family's ancient birthplace into a person who represents the family's future is, alongside with the fact that the Prince is an active micronationalist, different from his mother, works as a mean and symbol to perpetuate the House of Bruyn at the Ebenthali throne.
The parliament convened that same day and recognized Prince Heitor as the heir to the throne. In the event of the King's absence, incapability, abdication or death, Heitor is to become King of Ebenthal and a regency on the person of the Seneschal of Ebenthal shall rule as long as the king remains a minor. On the occasion, the new Prince of Bruges swore loyalty to the King and constitution. In 5 February 2022, though, King Arthur issued a decree creating for the apparent heir to the throne of Ebenthal the title of Prince of Altenburg with legal retroactive effect to Heitor's former title as his heir.
Titles, styles and honours
Heitor, Prince Royal
|Reference style||His Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
Titles and styles
- 28 January 2014 – 29 December 2019: His Serene Highness Prince Heitor of Roschfallen
- 29 December 2019 – 11 April 2021: His Royal Highness Prince Heitor of Ebenthal
- 11 April 2021 – present: His Royal Highness The Prince Royal
As the Prince Royal, Heitor is a recipient of the following orders:
- Deputy Grand Master of the Royal Ebenthali Order
- Deputy Grand Master of the Order of Prince Ludwig Gaston of Saxe-Coburg and Braganza
- Deputy Grand Master of the Order of the Cross of Saint James
- Deputy Grand Master of the Order of the Ebony Crown
- Deputy Grand Master of the Order of the Blue Blood
- New Switzerland, Ebenthal: Knight of the Order of the Swiss Prince
- Knight of the Order of St. Peter
- Knight of the Order of St. Paul
- Recipient of the Imperial and Royal Wedding Commemorative Medal
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Queen's Day
- Recipient of the Order of Trotsky
- Grand Cross of the Royal Order of the Crown of Vishwamitra
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra
- Grand Commander of the Royal Family Order of Purvanchal
- Ministry of Information. Ebenthal has a new crown prince. Published on 26 April 2021. Retrieved on 30 August 2021.
- "DEBOOMVANDESTOKERS". Retrieved 30 August 2021.
- Emperor King (24 December 2021). "Imperial and Royal Decree n. 225-2O21, 24 December 2021". Persenburg Citadel.
- Reina Maria. "Letters Patent No. 28".
Heitor, Prince RoyalBorn: 10 September 2011
As Princess of Belmonte
| Prince Royal
11 April 2011 – present