Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
List of federal political scandals in the Abeldane Empire
This article provides a list of political scandals that involve officials from the government of the Abeldane Empire, sorted from most recent date to least recent.
- 1 Federal government scandals
- 1.1 Thomas Merrell Administration
- 1.2 Artemis Langford Administration
- 1.3 Third Patrick Renwick Administration
- 1.4 First Edward Daniels Administration
- 1.5 Aftermath of the June 2020 Abeldane federal election(no Vorsitzender)
Federal government scandals
- The resignation of MP Alex Habsburg from the Abeldane National Independence Party to cross the floor and join the National Federalist Party triggers a constitutional crisis.
- The Reichswahlkomm, the Abeldane Empire's electoral commission, reports that results from the federal election, naming Newton von Uberquie Vorsitzender, fell victim to electoral fraud.
- A conspiracy between Vorsitzender Patrick Renwick, Speaker of the Reichsversammlung Horatio Eden, Newton von Uberquie and others is put into effect to trick Michael Thomas Brazeau into believing the election that denied him the Vorsitzendership had been subject to a hacking attempt.
- The revelation that Hasan Çakar was spying on the Liberty Front for the Behemoth Party ahead of the June 2019 federal election. The Behemoth Party would launch a number of attacks against the Daniels government and Abeldane Monarchy before 5 prominent Behemoth Party members, including leader Alejandro Whyatt were barred from holding office in the Reichsversammlung by Imperial Decree for their part in the espionage against Liberty Front.
Aftermath of the June 2020 Abeldane federal election(no Vorsitzender)
- Leaked chat logs show that members of Concordia wanted to oust former Emperor Newton von Uberquie and Vorsitzender Patrick Renwick.