|LF leader||Edward Daniels|
|PL leader||Connor Stumperth|
|Founded||15 June 2020|
|Dissolved||10 July 2020|
|Political position||Big tent to Left-wing|
|Member parties||Liberty Front|
Concordia was a short-lived political alliance of two political parties in the Abeldane Empire, the Liberty Front and the Pirate League, that existed from June to July 2020. The alliance was formed ahead of the June 2020 legislative elections, which it won by over 60%. It later nominated Connor Stumperth for Vorsitzender and Brandon Wu for Stellvertreter ahead of the July 2020 snap executive election.
The alliance was at the center of the Concordiagate political scandal, in which leaked private logs from the alliance's Discord server uncovered alleged plots against the former Vorsitzender of Abelden, Patrick Renwick. The scandal has plunged Abelden into a political crisis that's ongoing to this day. As a result of the scandal, the Liberty Front pulled out of the alliance, and the Pirate League was dissolved due to all of its members defecting the party; Concordia was therefore de facto dissolved on 10 July 2020, less than a month after its official establishment.
|Election year||Votes||%||Seats won||+/-||Rank||Government||Ref.|
- Karjasari, Tarik (30 June 2020). "Renwick resigns as Concordia wins supermajority in Reichsversammlung". L'Sydunche. Retrieved 30 June 2020.
- "Left-wing landslide in Abelden; Renwick resigns". Amerston Post. 30 June 2020. Retrieved 30 June 2020.
- Karjasari, Tarik (4 July 2020). "Stumperth set to become Vorsitzender in uncontested election". L'Sydunche. Retrieved 4 July 2020.
- Karjasari, Tarik (10 July 2020). "Concordiagate: Abelden shaken to its core as leaks uncover plot at the heart of Concordia". L'Sydunche. Retrieved 10 July 2020.
- Karjasari, Tarik (10 July 2020). "Reichsversammlung dissolved and executive elections postponed as Renwick is restored to Vorsitzendership". L'Sydunche. Retrieved 10 July 2020.
- "REICHSWAHLKOMMISSION OFFICIAL STATEMENT". Reichswahlkommission. Retrieved 10 July 2020.
- Concordia Agreement – Official charter of the Alliance
- Blueprint for a Concordia government – Manifesto ahead of the July 2020 executive election