Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Democratic-Liberty Party of Abelden
|Democratic-Liberty Party of Abelden|
|Leader (at time of dissolution)||Patrick Renwick|
|Founded||29 August 2016|
|(at time of dissolution) Seats in the Reichsversammlung|
The Democratic-Liberty Party of Abelden (DLP) was a prominent Abeldane political party formed on the 29th August 2016 when the Liberal Party of Abelden, the New Democratic Party of Abelden, the Abeldane Democratic Union and the Peace, Equality and Justice Party merged. The party was the predominant left-wing party in the empire for all it's existence, until its merger with the United Abelden Party to form the Abeldane National Party on 6th June 2017.
- Mike Lewis - Former Vorsitzender, Party leader, MP for Demirelia, First Minister of Demirelia, member of the Reichsräte, former member of the Liberal Party.
- Patrick Renwick - Stellvertreter, MP for Demirelia, King of Demirelia, member of the Reichsräte.
- Ian Nolon - MP for East Nedland.
- Harry Fitzpatrick - King of Legabelden, MP for Legabelden, former leader of the Abeldane Democratic Union.
- Elizabeth Legata - Former Empress of Abelden, MP, former leader of the Peace, Equality and Justice Party.
- Llewelyn Lawton - King of Morgannwg, MP for Morgannwg.
- Kerry Stapleton - MP, Prime Minister of Legatia.
- Alexei Janiszewski - MP.
- Hasan Çakar - MP for St. Castle.
- Donny West - Former Emperor of Abelden, MP.
- Dallin Langford - MP and current King of St. Castle
- Ned Greiner - Vorsitzender, MP for East Nedland, Prince of East Nedland, member of the Reichsräte.
- Brandon Wu - Former MP for East Nedland, former first minister of East Nedland.