Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Democratic-Liberty Party of Abelden
|Founded||29 August 2016|
|Dissolved||6 June 2017|
|Merger of||ADU • LP • NDP • PEJP|
|Political position||Centre to centre-left|
The Democratic-Liberty Party of Abelden, also known for its acronym, DLP, was a major political party in Abelden formed on the 29 August 2016 as a merger between the Liberal Party, the New Democratic Party, the Abeldane Democratic Union and the Peace, Equality and Justice Party. Its sole leader during its existence was Patrick Renwick. On 6 June 2017, the DLP merged with the United Abelden Party (UAP) to form the Abeldane National Party.
- Mike Lewis - Former Vorsitzender, Party leader, MP for Demirelia, First Minister of Demirelia, member of the Reichsräte, former member of the Liberal Party.
- Patrick Renwick - Stellvertreter, MP for Demirelia, King of Demirelia, member of the Reichsräte.
- John V of Noland - MP for East Nedland.
- Harry Fitzpatrick - King of Legabelden, MP for Legabelden, former leader of the Abeldane Democratic Union.
- Elizabeth Legata - Former Empress of Abelden, MP, former leader of the Peace, Equality and Justice Party.
- Llewelyn Lawton - King of Morgannwg, MP for Morgannwg.
- Kerry Stapleton - MP, Prime Minister of Legatia.
- Alexei Janiszewski - MP.
- Hasan Çakar - MP for St. Castle.
- Donny West - Former Emperor of Abelden, MP.
- Dallin Langford - MP and current King of St. Castle
- Ned Greiner - Vorsitzender, MP for East Nedland, Prince of East Nedland, member of the Reichsräte.
- Brandon Wu - Former MP for East Nedland, former first minister of East Nedland.