Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|Lord Edward Gunderson, Count of New Grémmia|
MCOU, KOSS, KOB
|Predecessor||Lady Lady Vice Admiral Eryn Lewis,Duchess of Bernardston|
22 April 2019
|Born||30 December 2000|
|Birth name||Edward Donovan Gunderson|
|Political party||Fatherland Party|
Edward D. Gunderson (born 30 December 2000) is an American micronational politician. He can be described as having third-way political views. He is usually associated with the nation of Nedland in Montescano, but is now involved in several other projects. These include his status as a Representative in Austenasian parliament for Dragovina and his co-leadership of Krasnocoria on Micras.
He is the former ruler and current custodian of the various incarnations and lands of Nedland, and has held over thirty positions of importance in other nations during his tenure. Notably, these include Abelden, Paravia, Pavlov, Mahuset and others.
Gunderson identifies as a Christian, having reconverted in 2019. He aspires to join one of the high churches, whether it be Orthodox or Catholic.
Awards and titles
- Usi - Pentagon Medal, awarded on 30 July 2015.
- Humanytaria - Danubian Stripe Grade 3, awarded on 30 July 2015.
- Grémmia - Mexican-Commander of the Order of the Urcheon, since 9 Jul 2016.
- Karnia-Ruthenia - Knight of the Order of St. Stephen, since 13 August 2016.
- Koss - Knight of the Royal Order of Bravia, since 26 September 2016.
- Austenasia - Knight of the Order of the Bullmastiff, since 4 June 2019
- Hasanistan - Ambassador to the United States.
- Mekniy - Ambassador to the United States, since 7 August 2017.
- Sree Gurusia - Ambassador to the United States, since 6 August 2017.