Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Labour Party of Nedland
|Labour Party of Nedland|
|Party Leader||Ned Greiner|
|Founded||29 April 2015|
|Membership (May 2017)||9|
The Labour Party of Nedland, commonly abbreviated as the LPN or the LP, is the majority political party in the Khanate of Nedland. Founded by president Ned Greiner after he became president of DSFR Nedland on April 29, 2015, the Labor Party is social liberalism and dedicated to putting in place Socialist reforms and principles and making them imminent in Nedlandic politics, routing out Tea Party conservatives, fascists and other undesirables in Nedland.
On April 29, the LPN was established by Ned Greiner under DSFR Nedland. Its ideologies were originally marxist and progressive socialist, but its views became more moderate over the months.
On May 12, the LPN officially joined the International of Left-wing Parties, or ILP.
- Ned Greiner, Genghis Khan.
- Edward Adjei-Prempeh, khan of Twiland, former vice president.
- Carlo Pizzano, former secretary of state.
- Patrick Renwick, khan of Alikiir and former Chief Advisor.
- Mark Kavanah, former leader of the Nedlandic Reintegration Party/member of parliament.
- Dallin Langford, former member of parliament.
- Michal Nowacki, former member of parliament.