Labour Party (Nedlando-Khorasan)
|Party Leader||Ned Gunderson|
|Founded||29 April 2015|
|Membership (May 2017)||9|
The Labour Party of Nedlando-Khorasan, commonly abbreviated as the LPN or the LPNK, was the majority political party in the Khanate of Nedland. Founded by president Ned Gunderson after he became president of DSFR Nedland on April 29, 2015, the Labor Party was an authoritarian-leftist party, which was dedicated to putting in place Socialist reforms and principles and making them imminent in Nedlandic politics, rooting out Tea Party conservatives, fascists and other undesirables in Nedland. Though the party officially changed from a socialist to a social liberal platform through the course of its history, following historical revisions of its stances, the party was significantly more authoritarian than was professed openly at the time. Its central policies of active purging of "undesirables" was a major factor in changing the previous historical perspectives of the party.
On April 29, the LPN was established by Gunderson under DSFR Nedland. Its ideologies were originally marxist and progressive socialist, but its views became more moderate over the months.
On May 12, the LPN officially joined the International of Left-wing Parties, or ILP.
- Ned Gunderson, Genghis Khan.
- Edward Adjei-Prempeh, khan of Twiland, former vice president.
- Patrick Renwick, khan of Alikiir and former Chief Advisor.
- Mark Kavanah, former leader of the Nedlandic Reintegration Party/member of parliament.
- Dallin Langford, former member of parliament.
- Michal Nowacki, former member of parliament.