|Sebastokrator of the Grémmians
|An individual alleged to be Bokmann|
|Reign||21 January 2017 - Present|
|Reign||8 January 2016 - 21 January 2017 (378 days)|
|Coronation||8 January 2016|
|In office||12 July 2016 - present|
|In office||4 November 2016 - present|
|In office||31 July 2016 - 9 December 2016 (132 days)|
|House||House of Bokmann|
|Born||1 January 1998 (age 19)|
Moscow, Idaho, United States
Mikael I (Mikael Bokmann; born 1 January 1998), also known by his older alias Michael Ònff, is the Sebastokrator of the Grémmians, having been granted the title by Patrick I of Paravia. Mikael currently represents Grémmia in the Chamber of Delegates of Paravia and serves as the chamber's speaker. Mikael is also recognized as Duke of Dolonia in the Abeldane Empire.
Titles and Honours
Mikael has not adopted any pre-nominal letters in Paravia and so is simply known as Mikael I, Sebastokrator of the Grémmians. In the Paravian Chamber of Delegates, all delegates (including the Emperor of Paravia himself) have traditionally put aside more complex styles and honorifics in favor of the style The Honourable as a symbol of equality of the states represented, though this has never been codified in any by-laws. In Abelden, monarchs of foreign subnational entities are not allowed to use foreign titles, and so is known as His Grace, Mikael Bokmann, Duke of Dolonia.
- Sovereign of the Order of the Urcheon
- Officer of the Abeldane Order since 10 October 2016
- Great Knight of the Order of the Star and Rose since October 2016
- Member of the Essian Order since 19 February 2017
- Grand Knight of the Order of the Imperial Star since 22 March 2017
- / Knight of the Order of the Two Eagles since 10 July 2017
Listed below are the current offices which Mikael I holds.
- Speaker of the Chamber of Delegates (Paravia), since 4 November 2016
- Foreign Minister (Paravia), since 12 February 2017
- Khan of Slavoslavia (Nedland), since 26 May 2017
- Riksminister (interim) (Paravia), 31 July 2016 - 9 December 2016 (132 days) Elections held.
- Generalmememarschall (Abelden), 11 April 2016 - 1 January 2017 (266 days) Replaced by new appointee.
- Chief Advisor (Nedland), 9 February 2017 – 14 May 2017 (94 days) Replaced by new appointee.
- Secretary of Infographics (Abelden), 23 January 2017 - 3 July 2017 (162 days) Resigned.
- Deputy Secretary of Orthography (Abelden), 23 January 2017 - 3 July 2017 (162 days) Resigned.
- Attorney General (Abelden), 26 February 2017 - 3 July 2017 (128 days) Resigned.
- Secretary of Orthography (Abelden), 15 July 2017 - 30 July 2017 (15 days) Resigned.