Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Logo of the award
|Awarded by the|
Lord of the Commonwealth
|Motto||Gloria in excelsis Deo|
Glory to God in the highest
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure|
|Grades||Grand Knights / Dames|
Knights / Dames
Ribbon of the Essian Order
The Essian Order is the only order of chivalry operated under the now-defunct Essian Commonwealth and preceding that, the Grand Duchy of St.Clemens. It was established by then-Grand Duke Henry Twain, who later revived the order upon the restoration order of the Commonwealth of Esse. It was first re-awarded in January 2017. It has been defined to be awarded for "outstanding service in the micronational community for Esse and other Houston Nations," though is in practice awarded purely at the Sovereign's discretion.
Also known as the Saint Clementine Order, the Order of Saint Clemens was established shortly following the foundation of the Grand Duchy of St.Clemens in June 2016. Awarded to a select few individuals at the time, further awarding was ceased by the brief history of the Grand Duchy, as shortly after its first awarding the Grand Duchy disestablished. Following this, the order remained dormant for about six months until the Declaration of Restoration in the Essian Commonwealth, when the Order was revived.
The Order of Saint Clemens was the first Order to be founded in the Commonwealth, and since reformations in January 2017 has been consistently awarded. It's awarding is often announced through state-published magazines such as the Messenger, however is sometimes not announced.
The order was renamed to the "Essian Order" in December 2017.
There are five grades in the Essian Order, expanded from an original list of three.
- Grand Knights / Dames
- Knights / Dames
Grand Knights / Dames of the Essian Order (GKE/GDE)
Knights / Dames of the Essian Order (KEO/DEO)
- John Churchill, Federated States of America
Commanders of the Essian Order (CEO)
- Lucas Campos, State of Koss
- Baron Horatio Eden, Democratic Union of British States
- HIM Patrick I, Empire of Paravia
- HL Richard I, Mercia
- Alexander Gibbs, Federal Republic of Stravinia
- Newton von Uberquie, Uberquiesenberg
- Tarik Kârjasary, Sabia and Verona
Officers of the Essian Order (OEO)
- HI&REM Stephen I, Abeldane Empire
- HSH James, Principality of Beacon City
- Thomas Merrell, Imperial Federation of Zenrax
- Karl Friedrich, Noble Republic of Lurk
- HM Adam I, Kingdom of Überstadt
- Artemis Langford, Protectorate of Cinnamon Creek
- HIM Jonathan I, Empire of Austenasia
Members of the Essian Order (MEO)
- Alan Wallace, Grand Duchy of St.Clemens
- HG Lord Gen. Mike Lewis, Lundenwic
- Kit McCarthy, Republic of Mcarthia
- Avro Keatings, Republic of Silofais
- Mark Kavanah, Republic of Glastieve
- Christopher Woods, Kingdom of Custosia
- Will McCracken, Abeldane Empire
- HI&RM Oscar I, Karno-Ruthenian Empire
- Mikael Bokmann, Empire of Paravia
- Ned Greiner, Khanate of Nedland