|Awarded by the|
Lord of the Commonwealth
|Motto||Gloria in excelsis Deo|
Glory to God in the highest
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure|
|Grades||Grand Knights / Dames|
Knights / Dames
Ribbon of the Essian Order
The Essian Order is the first and only order of chivalry bestowed by the Essian Monarchy. It has been the ultimate order of chivalry for all incarnations of Esse since January 2017.
Also known as the Saint Clementine Order, the Order of Saint Clemens was established shortly following the foundation of the Grand Duchy of St.Clemens in June 2016. Awarded to a select few individuals at the time, further awarding was ceased by the brief history of the Grand Duchy, as shortly after its first awarding the Grand Duchy disestablished. Following this, the order remained dormant for about six months until the Declaration of Restoration in the Essian Commonwealth, when the Order was revived.
The Order of Saint Clemens was the first Order to be founded in the Commonwealth. It was renamed to the "Essian Order" in December 2017, and underwent further restructurings in March 2020.
There are four grades in the Essian Order, expanded from an original list of three.
- Grand Knights / Dames
- Knights / Dames
Grand Knights/Dames of the Essian Order (GKE/GDE)
Knights/Dames of the Essian Order (KEO/DEO)
- John Churchill, Federated States of America
- Tarik Karjasari, Sabia and Verona
- Karl Friedrich, Noble Republic of Lurk
- HSH James, Serene Beaconite Republic
- HIM Patrick I, Empire of Paravia
Commanders of the Essian Order (CEO)
Members of the Essian Order (MEO)
- HM Adam I, Kingdom of Überstadt
- Otto Gillespie Birch, Confederation of Esse
- Mikael Bokmann, Empire of Paravia
- Brooklyn Hewitt, Commonwealth of New Virginia
- Will McCracken, Abeldane Empire
- HI&RM Oscar I, Karno-Ruthenian Empire
- Alan Wallace, Grand Duchy of St. Clemens
- CEO: HL Richard I, Mercia (Revoked)
- MEO: HIM Jonathan I, Empire of Austenasia (Revoked)
- MEO: HIM Adam I, Empire of Adammia (Revoked)