Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Mike Lewis, Marquis of New Charter
Lord Gen. Mike Lewis
The Marquis of New Charter
|The Marquis of New Charter (2015)|
29 December 2013 - Present
|Monarch||HIM, The Imperial Grand Duke, Julian I|
12 July 2016 - 24 July 2016
|Stellvertreter||Llewelyn Lawton, Duke of Creton|
|Predecessor||Llewelyn Lawton, Duke of Creton|
17 January 2015 - Present
|Predecessor||HIM, The Imperial Grand Duke, Julian I|
29 December 2013 - 17 January 2015
|Successor||HIM, The Imperial Grand Duke, Julian I|
30 June 2016 - Present
|Born||9 December 1988|
Queen Charlotte's Hospital, Hammersmith, United Kingdom
|Residence||New Charter, Lundenwic|
|Allegiance||Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic|
|Service/branch||Imperial Armed Forces (24 May 2014 - )|
|In service||2014 - present|
|Rank||General (2014 - )|
General Lord Mike Lewis, Marquis of New Charter GCGM OGD OOL KSS KSPE GCRL CLO ABM KSB COC is a founding member of Lundenwic. He wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of Lundenwic. For this work he was named as Prime Minister and Lord Chancellor of the Treasury.
He was made Marquise of Charter and later Marquis of New Charter 'in recognition of his services to the Empire.'
He became General of the Imperial Armed Forces on 24 May 2014. After becoming General he set up the Military Committee overhauling the security procedures within Lundenwic.
After founding the Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic he quickly found himself Prime Minister and Lord Chancellor of the Treasury. He is seen as a voice of reason between the Imperial Grand Duke and the Parliament often debating with both at Parliamentary sittings. He is also the Member of Parliament who has written the most proposals submitted at a Parliamentary Sitting.
Due to his friendly nature and various dealings with other micro nations, he was made Minister of Foreign Affairs.
On the 1st March 2015 he became the delegate for Lundenwic in the GUM.
Lundenwic Militarists Party
The Marquis of New Charter founded the LMP to rival other political parties within Lundenwic. He based the party on Italian Fascism outlining his belief that the military should hold the most power within Lundenwic. He created the party on 14 June 2014 and quickly recruited Gen. Emma Spencer appointing her Chief of Operations within the party.
Titles, Styles and Honours
- Marquise of Charter (30 December 2013 - 12 October 2014) (Title abolished with territory)
- Marquis of New Charter (12 October 2014)
- Baron of Bedfunta (3 January 2015)
- Duke of Pausanias (8 January 2015)
- Count of Imvrassia (2 June 2015)
- Count of Paravia (16 February 2015)
- Duke of Volkania (4 July 2016)
- Lord of Harrenhal (20 July 2017)
- Baron of Feltham (15 September 2018)
- 9 December 1988 - 29 December 2013: Mike Lewis
- 29 December 2013 - 30 December 2013: The Rt Hon. Mike Lewis PM
- 30 December 2013 - 24 May 2014: His Grace Lord Mike Lewis, Marquise of Charter
- 24 May 2014 - 12 October 2014: His Grace Lord Gen. Mike Lewis, Marquise of Charter
- 12 October 2014 - Present: His Grace Lord Gen. Mike Lewis, Marquis of New Charter
Lord Michael Lewis, Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Count of Paravia, Duke of Volkania, Rear Admiral of the Ruthenian Royal Navy, Protostrator of the Imvrassian Royal Guard, Grand Commander of the Imperial Order of the Riksguard, Knight Grand Cross of the Most Gracious Order of the Marquis, Officer of the The Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the The Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen, Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter, Order of the Quail, Grand Commander of the Order of the Rampant Lion, Great Knight of the Order of the Imperial Star, Commander of the Latitudian Order, Grand Knight of the Order of the Imperium Abludum, Knight of the Order of St. Bartholomew, Commander of the Order of Colour, Great Knight of the Order of the Star and Rose, Commander of the Order of the October Sky, Knight of the Order of St. George and Knight of the Order of the White Star.
Foreign Military Commands
- Rear Admiral of the Ruthenian Royal Navy (5 March 2015)
- Protostrator of the Imvrassian Royal Guard (19 April 2016)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Most Gracious Order of the Marquis (16 January 2016)
- Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy (3 January 2015)
- Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic (3 January 2015)
- Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen (2 December 2014)
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter (2 December 2014)
- Order of the Quail (5 August 2015)
- Grand Commander of the Order of the Rampant Lion (29 September 2015)
- Great Knight of the Order of the Imperial Star (27 December 2015)
- Commander of the Latitudian Order (9 January 2016)
- Grand Knight Cross of the Order of the Imperium Abludum (15 January 2016)
- Knight of the Order of St. Bartholomew (10 February 2016)
- Commander of the Order of Colour (2 April 2016)
- Great Knight of the Order of the Star and Rose (25 May 2016)
- Commander of the Order of the October Sky (26 June 2016)
- Knight of the Order of St. George (13 August 2016)
- King's Day List of Honour (26 September 2016)
- Knight of the Order of the White Star (25 October 2016)
- Extraordinary Lundener Civil War Intervention Medal (23 December 2016)
- Knight of the Order of Peace (17 February 2017)
- Imperial Knight of the Austenasian Order (15 September 2018)
- "Imperial Edict II", Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic, Retrieved 02 December 2014.
- "Security and Defence Act 2014", Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic, Retrieved 02 December 2014.
- "Midwinter Speech 2015/2016", The Latitudian Times, Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "Order of Colour", Micronation.org Forum, Retrieved 03 April 2016.
- "Premier Releases Honour’s Day 2016 List", The Baltisk Journal, Retrieved 03 July 2016.