Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Julian I, Imperial Grand Duke of Lundenwic
|This article has no relevant categories. Please help MicroWiki by adding a category to this page and removing this template.|
| His Imperial Highness|
Imperial Grand Duke of Lundenwic
| His Imperial Highness Julian the First, Imperial Grand Duke of Lundenwic, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Armed Forces, Lord Chancellor of the Treasury, Earl of Alderwick, Baron of Isa, Grand Duke of Imvrassia, Duke of Antonini, Honorary Admiral of the Ruthenian Royal Navy, Domestic of Schools of the Imvrassian Royal Guard, Grand Master of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Grand Master of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Knight of the Royal Order of Saint Stephen, Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter, Knight of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul, Grand Officer of the Order of the Royal House of Ruthenia, Grand Knight of the Order of the Imperium Abludum and Knight of the Order of St. Bartholomew
|Reign||29 December 2013 - present|
|Coronation||29 December 2013|
|In office||17 January 2015 - Present|
|Predecessor||Lord General Michael Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter|
|In office||01 June 2014 - 17 January 2015|
| The Provisional Government (28 Dec 2013 - )|
The Great Expansion (31 July 2014 - )
|Born|| 18 May 1989 (age 25)|
West Middlesex Hospital, Islewoth, United Kingdom
HIH, Julian I, Imperial Grand Duke GGD GOL KSS KSPE KSPA ABM KSB is the first Imperial Grand Duke of the Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic. He was pivotal in founding the nation and became the de facto ruler after signing the declaration of independence and the constitution. His first Edict established a provisional government led by Lord Gen. Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter.
Julian I's reign has witnessed the start of the era known as the Great Expansion. Although the era has been largely influenced by decisions of the Prime Lord Gen. Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, all plans have had approval from the Imperial Grand Duke.
The Imperial Grand Duke is currently the Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Armed Forces and Minister of the Foreign Office.
Titles, Styles and Honours
- Imperial Grand Duke (28 December 2013)
- Earl of Alderwick (3 January 2015)
- Baron of Isa (5 January 2015)
- 18 May 1989 - 29 December 2013: Julian Sharma
- 29 December - Present: His Imperial Highness, Julian I, Imperial Grand Duke of Lundenwic
Foreign Military Commands
- Honorary Admiral of the Ruthenian Royal Navy (5 March 2015)
- Domestic of Schools of the Imvrassian Royal Guard (19 April 2016)
- Grand Master of the The Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy (3 January 2015)
- Grand Master of the The Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic (3 January 2015)
- Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen (02 Decemeber 2014)
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter (2 December 2014)
- Knight of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul (2 December 2014)
- Grand Officer of the Order of the Royal House of Ruthenia (19 November 2015)
- Grand Knight of the Order of the Imperium Abludum (15 January 2016)
- Knight of the Order of St. Bartholomew (10 February 2016)
- Commander of the Order of St. Philip the Apostle (5 July 2016)