Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Order of St. Philip the Apostle
|Order of Saint Philip the Apostle|
Collar of the Order of St. Philip the Apostle
|Awarded by the|
Emperor of the Abeldane Empire and King of Alenshka
|Established||15 April 2016|
|Motto||Semper in Actu|
Always in act
|Eligibility||Exceptional achievements to the Christendom|
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure|
|First induction||15 April 2016|
|Last induction||6 June 2019|
|Next (higher)||Order of the Two Eagles|
|Next (lower)||Order of St. Bartholomew|
Ribbon of the Order of St. Philip the Apostle
The Order of St. Philip the Apostle is an order of chivalry bestowed by the Monarch of the Abeldane Empire. Founded on the 15 April, it was originally the highest Abeldane chivalric order but due to the establishment of the Order of the Two Eagles, it became second from 2017 until 2019 when the Awards and Decorations Act reinstated it as the highest order of chivalry in the Empire.
The order was created on the 15 April 2016, after much consideration by Emperor Stephen on creating a new higher order. The Order of St. Bartholomew became common for awarding and therefore a much higher order was established for highest restriction and eligibility. Eligible people for the order are required to be a Christian of any denomination, as long as their service to the Christendom was of great recognition. An exception for this are the Knights and Dames of the order, which 3 slots are reserved: 2 for the heads of the houses of the federal monarchy and 1 for the Duke of Creton, of which he is a lifetime member.
If the other house succeeds to the throne, the head of the house succeeding will have to relinquish his/her place as Knight/Dame to the head of the house of present.
The order is currently divided into two grades, excluding the sovereign:
- Knight/Dame (reserved for heads of Imperial houses)
- Commander (Maximum of 7 persons)
- HI&RH The Princess Rachel, Duchess of Eastlands, 2nd Duchess of Trentonshire - 15 April 2016
- HI&RH The Prince Donald, Duke of Pleston - 15 April 2016
- HG Llewelyn Lawton, Duke of Creton - 15 April 2016
- HG John Gordon, Marquis of New Kent - 23 June 2017
- HI&RH The Grand Prince Nicholas, Duke of Manchester, later Emperor Nicholas - 28 July 2017
- HI&RH The Grand Prince Newton, Marquis of Middleham, later Emperor Newton - 14 February 2018
- HI&RH The Ervecysarich Stephen, Duke of Claret - 16 December 2018
- Leif I, King of Unixploria - 16 April 2016
- Julian I, Imperial Grand Duke of Lundenwic - 3 July 2016
- Isaac Reuel - 24 March 2017
- Anthony Clark - 16 December 2018
- Tarik Kârjasary - 16 December 2018
- Edward Daniels - 6 June 2019