Breckland-Lundenwic Cold War
|Breckland-Lundenwic Cold War|
|Commanders and leaders|
Marshall of the Republic and General Secretary John Gordon||
General Mike Lewis|
The Breckland-Ludenwic Cold War was a cold war between the Kingdom of Breckland and the Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic. The conflict occurred between 21 and 24 of April in the year 2017.
In Support of Breckland
In Support of Lundenwic
Custosia - Edward of Custosia officially supports Lundenwic by putting an end to communist dictatorships such as Breckland. Edward even stated that the Breckland government was more hostile towards Lundenwic after their relations fell.
Holy Confederation of the Violet Star: Prince Romanicus officially supports the Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic and declares a crusade against the communist enemy. The entire Holy Confederation now follows a policy of containment against all communist threats and is working to further cause Chaos.
Protectorate of Cinnamon Creek - The Governor-General of the Protectorate announced his private and public support for the Imperial Duchy of Lundenwic out of honour and loyalty to the Imperial Duchy as a protectorate and territory along with declared support for diplomacy and peaceful resolution in the final outcome. Cinnamon Creek has offered the "Home Guard" units of the Cinnamon Creek Defense Force in the case of any conflict. Interestingly, Cinnamon Creek is unofficially a socialist state along with parliamentary/republican democracy as according to the Treaty of Mir between Cinnamon Creek and Lundenwic.
Florian Republic - The Florian Republic supports Ludenwic after it is strong allies with the micronation. Also, Stewart Florian believes that dictatorships must stop.
Occitania - They call on the parties to calm and constructive dialogue
- "Relations with Breckland suspended". Government of Ludenwic. Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- "Agreement reached between Breckland and Ludenwic". Breckland Tribune. Retrieved 2020-11-04.
- AlexostanPresident (23 April 2017), "declaration of war", MicroWiki Forums. Retreived 5 November 2020.
- AlexostanPresident (23 April 2017), "A statement on Brecklandi-Ludenwic Situation", MicroWiki Forums. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- Romanicus (21 April 2017), "A statement on Brecklandi-Ludenwic Situation", MicroWiki Forums. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- Max I of Jupiter (21 April 2017), "Statement on Brecklandi-Ludenwic Cold War". Retrieved 5 November 2020.