Micronational reactions to the Russian invasion of Ukraine
This article or section documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses.
of macronational events
|Royal deaths||Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|United States of America|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
|Fall of Kabul||2021|
This is a list of micronations who publicly posted their stance on the Russian invasion of Ukraine. In December 2021, Russia began speaking against Ukraine, which later led to Russia amassing their troops on the Ukrainian border. Fighting in the Donbass region escalated on the 17 February 2022. On 22 February 2022, Russia moved forces into the Donetsk People's Republic and the Luhansk People's Republic, both of which are breakaway states from Ukraine, which Russia had recognised a day prior when Russian president Vladimir Putin signed a decree on their recognition. On February 24, Russian forces advanced into Ukraine.
Support for Russia
- United Kingdoms of Christadonia and New Sweden
- Olov (until 4 November 2022)
- Samizdat [Notes 1]
- Trasona [Notes 2]
- Zyrgata [Notes 3]
- Despotic Kingdom of the Two Italies [Notes 4]
- Rino Island [Notes 5]
- Sangkhelios [Notes 6]
- Schykille [Notes 7]
- Faltrian Stalwart League [Notes 8]
- Republic of Saravatska
- Roscami Federation
Support for Ukraine
- Penn Federal Republic [Notes 9]
- Republic of Istria [Notes 10]
- Democratic Republic of Yanlyand
- Republic of Fort Woodchuck [Notes 11]
- Republic of Bartonia [Notes 12]
- Republic of Ethosia [Notes 13]
- Republic of Fiera [Notes 14]
- Lienish Sovereign Republic [Notes 15]
- Esgeldia [Notes 16]
- Commonwealth of Ballinfoyleburg [Notes 17]
- Slitronia [Notes 18]
- Republic of Tavil [Notes 19]
- Villoria [Notes 20]
- Veyshnoria [Notes 21]
- New Lubenia [Notes 22]
- Republic of Luchijan
- Lytera [Notes 23]
- Samera [Notes 24]
- Kingdom of Austranthium [Notes 25]
- Richensland (until 8 April 2022)[Notes 26]
- Duchy of Firburg [Notes 27]
- Gymnasium State [Notes 28]
- Krzakacja [Notes 29] [Notes 30]
- Hasanistan [Notes 31]
- Brennonia [Notes 32]
- Kingdom of Wellmoore
- Revalia [Notes 33]
- Republic of Caelesta [Notes 34]
- Adammia [Notes 35]
- Excelsior [Notes 36]
- Grand Republic of Cycoldia [Notes 37]
- Kotland [Notes 38]
- Pinang [Notes 39]
- Mahuset [Notes 40]
- Pavlov [Notes 41]
- Sancratosia [Notes 42]
- Xindapist [Notes 43]
- Lostisland [Notes 44]
- North Lancaster [Notes 45]
- Paloma [Notes 46]
- Ocean States [Notes 47]
- Austenasia [Notes 48]
- Blakeana [Notes 49]
- Vishwamitra [Notes 50]
- Saspearian [Notes 51]
- Blazdonia [Notes 52]
- Principality of Elria [Notes 53]
- Hellenistic Empire of Cimbrun [Notes 54]
- Dominion of Vancouver Island [Notes 55]
- Molossia [Notes 56]
- Salanda [Notes 57]
- Sprinske Empire [Notes 58]
- The Republic of Azma [Notes 59]
- New Corando and New Hanchih [Notes 60]
- Princia [Notes 61]
- Kingdom of Torgu [Notes 62]
- Republic of Chrisland [Notes 63]
- Georgienstine [Notes 64]
- Marquette [Notes 65]
- Indradhanush [Notes 66]
- Belakray [Notes 67]
- Aswington [Notes 68]
- Principality of Frankeinburg [Notes 69]
- Liahonia [Notes 70]
- Republic of Lomoria[Notes 71]
- Independent Federal Republic of the Arstotzkan Union [Notes 72]
- Kingdom of Lavari
- Caudonia [Notes 73]
- Republic of Ucharia
- EXE/SDA California Republic [Notes 74]
- Imperial Republic of Traverria
- Federal Republic of Early
- Unitaria [Notes 75]
- Principality of Ikerlàndia
- Radonian Empire (Until 6 January 2023 AD)
- Federal Republic of Highland [Notes 76]
- Federation of Québec
- Republic of Kichi
- Kingdom of Shinrinia
- Pacific States [Notes 77]
- Sirocco[Notes 78]
- Holy Empire of the Kappa
- Sovæt People's Tsardom of Kaçapia[Notes 79]
- Aulpanne (since 20 November 2022)
- Richensland[Notes 80]
- Arsalania [Notes 81]
- Benjastan [Notes 82]
- Yara [Notes 83]
- Gasconade [Notes 84]
- Holy Violet Church [Notes 85]
- State of Faltree [Notes 86]
- Karnia-Ruthenia [Notes 87]
- Begon [Notes 88]
- Konakia [Notes 89]
- Tardissian Institute [Notes 90]
- Yusienia[Notes 91]
- Bärenland [Notes 92]
- Melite [Notes 93]
- Republic of Todia[Notes 94]
- Olov (since 6 November 2022)
- Federal Republic of Grebna and Vonerebna
- Empire of Bora Bora
- Kingdom of Quinta Velha
- Samizdat has shown support for Russia and welcomed the recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk Samizdat has also given tacit recognition to micronations that support Russia
- On 17 February 2022, Foreign Minister Louis de Blois announced that "[Trasona] officially condemns any and all American intervention that might happen in the Ukraine." Following the invasion, Trasona switched from a neutral to a more pro-Russian stance, with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs releasing a statement saying, "... as there are several people who see themselves as Russians in Eastern Ukraine, and given that Ukraine seeks to establish closer ties with NATO, which ... has no purpose but to maintain liberal-democratic hegemony in Europe, I see the invasion as having justification." On 26 February, Trasona unilaterally recognised the Luhansk and Donetsk People's Republics.
- "I don't think the nation should stress too much on the crisis. The crisis has been exaggerated to much by media. Mr. Putin is just fixing the nations broken government. The president of Ukraine is just a puppet for all we know. He was a comedian before he became president"
- In a now controversial Reddit post, the Kingdom briefly stated "we support russia on the issue."
- Although Rino Island claimed to be neutral on February 22, once the invasion began, it backed the Russian forces. Anastasio López, minister of foreing affairs, accused the United States of instigating the hostilities.
- President of the Federation Mikhail Petrenko announced the country's support for Russia since the annexation of Crimea. All subdivisions of the Sangkheili Federation unanimously declared support for Russia. The Federation is being sanctioned in response by several micronations. Sangkhelios and Schykille established the Schuylkill Collective Security Organization in response to the Biden Administration being responsible for the war.
- Schykille declared their support when the invasion began. Premier Yulma Ednaton IV slammed the Biden Administration for the start of the war and the interference in the 2020 Presidential Election in the United States and Belarus. Relations between Schykille and Ethosia as well as Cimbrun and Titania Smith are at an all time low due to the war and for Schykille's renewed support for House Petrenko and the Sangkheili Federation. Schykille; if they succeed to achieve independence as a macronation; also had intentions to apply for full membership of the Russian-led Collective Security Treaty Organization, and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Sangkhelios and Schykille established the Schuylkill Collective Security Organization in response to the Biden Administration being responsible for the war. Schykille also officially recognizes the Kherson, Donetsk, Lugansk, and Zaporizhzhia Oblasts as a part of Russia.
- Despite the State of Faltree being neutral on the manner, the Faltrian Stalwart League declared support for the Russian invasion on 4 March 2023.
- President Devin Purcell announced his personal and administrative support for the Ukrainian nation on Twitter.
- The Istrian government has shown constant support for Ukraine. The government started supporting Witoldia a micronation based in Ukraine and cooperates with Esgeldia. The President has states that "...be strong on our position that will remain unchanged; the war must and, and the world must know the horrors that unfold in Ukraine..." (President's address, March 14, 2022)
- The governor of the Republic of Fort Woodchuck states, "...Fort Woodchuck will not recognize the Russian leadership of Crimea or other Ukrainian territories.".
- On 25 February 2022 Bartonian Doge announced solidarity with Ukraine and its people and condemned the russian invasion that is violating international law.
- On 22 February 2022, President Gabriel Sebastian announced support for Ukraine and also announced that joint sanctions would be applied to micronations that still recognized Donbas or supported Russia's aggression.
- President Dorian Skin declared on 02/23/2022 "[...] The Republic of Fiera, announces its refusal to recognize the independence of the [independence] regions in Ukraine.
- From 16th April President of Lienish Sovereign Republic started to impose sanction on Russia and Belarus.
- At first, she tried to keep a neutral position, but by the evening of February 24, with the beginning of the introduction of retaliatory sanctions by Western countries (including Latvia), creating an immediate threat to the economic and political interests of Esgeldia, His Majesty Arwelk I Warnargad condemned the russian invasion and called on the parties to the conflict to sit down at the negotiating table with the unequivocal recognition at the same time Ukraine within the borders of 1954/1991. Esgeldians leadership also deeply mourns the soldiers on both sides of the front, who, according to the official position, are dying "for the power of the demonic modern".
- The Government of Ballinfoyleburg announced its full support for Ukraine on the 3 March 2022 and condemned the Russian invasion.
- On 22 February 2022, Slitronian Great King Johannes I stated in a speech "I do not recognize the independence of the separatist "republics" of Donetsk and Luhansk, nor do I approve of the military actions Russia has taken, and which they likely will continue taking against Ukraine." On February 24, 2022, Slitronian Great King published another speech, where he stated: "I will draw the recognition of Belarus and Russia under their current governments."
- On 24 February, the government did an explanation on Twitter: We absolutely do not accept the invasion that Russia launched last night under the name of 'military operation', and we defend the territorial integrity of Ukraine. Dictator Putin will pay a heavy price for this! We are calling out to all countries of the world from here! Dictator Putin is killing civilians in Ukraine! Are you still going to defend this man? Will you let the innocent die?
- On 22 February 2022, President Zoe Jay released a statement saying "We will always stand with Ukraine, and it's people. We cannot let war happen. The world must defend the Ukrainian nation against all threats, if war is declared. We said never again, and we must stand by that."
- The Soim announced claims to the territory of the historical Veishnoria (western regions of the Republic of Belarus) before the fall of the self-proclaimed regime of Lukashenka. If Belarus is included in the Russian Federation, the claim will be extended to its entire territory. On 26–29 April, by a unanimous vote of deputies, the Russian Federation was recognized as a terrorist organization and banned in the Republic.
- On 24 February 2014, the Security Council of the Principality decided to liquidate the terrorist organization "russian federation". On 2 March the territorial defense of the Knipaw microagglomeration announced that it had taken control of the territory of historical Lubenia (the so-called Kaliningradskaya oblast, currently cut off by "closed skies" from the main territories controlled by the Kremlin).
- Lytera revoked its diplomatic recognition of Russia on the 22nd. In addition, Lytera revoked their recognition of Belarus for supporting the invasion on the 24th, and declared they would no longer recognise any micronations supporting Russia after Midnight on Friday 25th.
- Samera had revoked it's diplomatic recognition of Russia on March 5, 2022. The Sameran Government had announced that they support the Ukrainian forces and wishes them to win the war.
- The King of Austranthium, Charles I expressed his support for Ukraine, he called a Russian invasion "unrealistic". The King also passed a security resolution with the Parliament. The Prime Minister condemned the invasion of Ukraine, saying that Russia is clearly violating international law. The Parliament declared a "Cold War" with the Russian Federation since the start of tensions with Ukraine. The Parliament introduced sanctions against Russia.
- Richensland stated that the nation "stands in solidarity with the Ukrainian people".
- On 24 February 2022 the Duke Štěpán Kutnix I issued two decrees that caused the Duchy of Firburg to stop recognizing the Russian Federation and placed it, along with the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Belarus, the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics, the Transnistrian Moldovan Republic, the Republic of South Ossetia, and the Republic of Abkhazia, on the List of terrorist and other organizations threatening the Duchy of Firburg. The country has not previously recognised the annexation of the Crimean peninsula by the Russian Federation.
- On 24 February 2022 at around 11:50 GSMT the Gymnasium Senate passed a statement condemning the Russian invasion and expressed support for Ukraine.
- On 25 February 2022, King of Krzakacja, Łukasz I condemns Russia actions and supports Ukraine in the Ukrainian-Russian war.
- On April 4, 2022, the King in a statement condemned the actions of Russia and the massacre in Bucha.
- Shahanshah Daniyal issued a statement on 24 February 2022 calling for prayers from the entire Ummah for the Ukrainian people, harshly condemned the Russian invasion and said Hasanistan would respond with its allies. The statement was supported by the Başbuğ Hasan Çakar and Acting-President and Prime Minister Chase Mahoning.
- On 24 February 2022, the Brennonian President Chase Mahoning condemned the invasion.
- On 21 February 2022 the government issued a press release stating nation's support to the Ukrainians. On 22 February 2022, His Majesty, King Sander II, declared that Revalia doesn't recognise the two Russian Federation's puppet states. On 24 February 2022, the King and Prime Minister issued a joint declaration, stating, that Revalia no longer recognises the Russian Federation under its current government and fully supports Ukraine in the war.
- The Leader of Caelesta, Connie Sarah, has taken a highly critical stance on Russia's decision to invade Ukraine. She has also expressed concern for nearby Moldova. On 28 February 2022, on Independence Day, she has once again reassured the Caelestan solidarity for Ukraine, as well as recommending Caelestans to donate to charities helping the Ukrainian Refugees. Shortly after this, she herself donated a total of 10 Euros through a school charity.
- Emperor Adam I issued a statement on 24 February expressing "solidarity with the Ukrainian people". He stated that he would be asking his government to release emergency funds to contribute towards humanitarian relief efforts, and also called on the macronational community to take a strong stance against Russia. The Ukrainian flag has flown from the Office of the Emperor in Lagentia alongside the flag of Adammia since March 2022.
- Chancellor Nicolas Caiazzo announced on behalf of the government that he condemned the actions taken by the Russian Federation, stating that Russia is imperialist and that the invasion is a humanitarian disaster. The Internal Committee of foreign affairs and Joint Committee of the Chancellor and President later voted to rescind Excelsioran recognition of the Russian Federation. The Chancellor later condemned the invasion, calling it "evil". The Ministry of the Treasury is currently assessing sending aid to organization assisting Ukrainian citizens.
- She stated that "Russia invaded a sovereign nation after falsifying a provocation", but at the time stated that she would not issue any official statements from her office as to not lessen the gravity of the situation. She later went on to make a "Sunflower Ukrainian" flag, a reference to an event in which a woman had confronted Russian military members telling them to "place sunflower seeds in [their pockets] so at least when [they] die on [her] land flowers will grow”. Later the Foreign Office of Cycoldia issued a statement endorsing the Ukrainian government, and calling the invasion "a unilateral act of aggression".
- The Goverment of Kotland stands with Ukraine and the people of Ukraine.
- The Prime Minister Joshua Braithwaite condemned Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and defined it “an unacceptable attack on Ukrainian sovereignty” and a “despicable unacceptable violation of international law and decency. Therefore, he expressed support to Ukraine.
- The Prime Minister of Mahuset issued a statement condemning the invasion and calling for a return to the Minsk peace process, saying it would cause much human suffering.
- His Imperial Majesty Emperor Ivan condemned the invasion and His All Holiness Patriarch Filaret III planned a special mass for the people of Ukraine.
- The Principality of Sancratosia condemned the invasion of Ukraine by Russia in a joint statement made by the Sovereign Princess and the Minister of State. The Sovereign Princess also made a personal donation of CAD 150$ to the Canadian Red Cross fund for Ukraine.
- The XPC has stated that we consider Russia's invasion of Ukraine and its false claims of them being Nazis and their many lies as an evil act. Furthermore we also no longer consider any state that sides with them as a real state.
- President Mar called the invasion “the greatest threat to European security since WWII and violation of all Russia’s international commitments”
- The Prime Minister condemns the actions of the Russian government and not the nations people as he realizes that the people of Russia do not want Ukraine to be apart of Russia. This comes along with the condemning of the Belarusian government as they are aiding Russia. The Prime Minister as of the 28th of February suggest that any Ukrainian micronation and or plainly a Macronational citizen should fight for their land against the Russian and Belarusian soldiers. He also encourages the Russian soldiers who don’t want to fight even if they are on the front lines to rebel against the Russian leadership and bring a new era without any wars within Europe or with any fear of one.
- The Free Socialist State of Paloma has officially announced its support for Ukraine and has announced citizenship and military equipment sanctions against the Russian Federation. The President has since sent a letter to the President of Paloma on the matter.
- President Jaime P. III issued a statement saying, "As you all may be aware, Leader Vladimir Putin has announced Russian military operations to take place against Ukraine. Myself and the rest of Ocean States would like to make our denunciation against Russia for this plans and attacks. We do not support any action by President Joe Biden as to intervene within this conflict, though we also believe that intervention may be necessary. May God help us all."
- “In light of the disgraceful events which have transpired in the past 48 hours, the Austenasian government makes its position clear and condemns the actions of the Russian Federation and its military."
- Blakeana has condemned Russia for invading Ukraine and Belarus for abetting in the invasion. Blakeana has also stated that it regards nations that support Russia are "apologists for slaughter and fascism."
- The Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra issued a statement condemning the Russo-invasion of Ukraine and expressed his support and solidarity for the Ukrainian people. He further called for an immediate ceasefire and conducting diplomatic talks to reach out a consensus.
- On 25 February 2022, Anthony I issued a statement on behalf of the Government of Saspearian in support of Ukraine and condemning Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- On 26 February 2022, Kevin I of Blazdonia announced in a broadcast, Blazdonia condemns statements mad by Putin and will stand in solidarity with Ukraine.
- Prince Philil Crest of the Principality of Elria insisted that Japan's micronations should fight the micronations that support the Russian Federation, and the countries of Japan's micronations blamed them.
- The Basileus plans on releasing Royal Decree XI (X was never released), proclaiming Cimbrunese support for Ukraine.
- On 26 February 2022, the Legislative Assembly of Vancouver Island signed a bill into law officially designating Russia's invasion of Ukraine as a criminal act. The dominion also participated in multiple joint sanctions with fellow micronations levied against supporters of Russian aggression in the wider micronational community.
- The Republic of Molossia condemns the vicious assault by Russia upon the peaceful nation of Ukraine, naked aggression and imperialism by a despotic regime. This invasion is a crime against humanity and justice must be sought for the freedom of Ukraine.
- The Kingdom of Salanda strongly condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine calling it a war crime against humanity, the Kingdom of Salanda placed sanctions on the Russian Federation. The Kingdom of Salanda stands in solidarity with the Ukrainian people and strongly supports Ukraine against the Russian aggression.
- The Sprinske Empire’s response to the Russian attack on Ukraine was to ban Russian products from entering the country, and to donate some money to Ukraine.
- The Republic of Azma announced that it will support Ukraine from beginning to end. As government, people of Azma support Ukraine and condemn Russia too.
- The Hanning Government strongly condemns Russian infringement on Ukrainian sovereignty and national unity, we call on Russia to withdraw their troops immediately, withdraw their troops back to Russia. The Hanning government rejects and opposes any acts of aggression, we oppose infringement on Ukrainian sovereignty and national unity. At this moment, NCNHC government will stand with Ukraine.
- Although de jure remaining neutral in the conflict, Princia has stood by its longstanding stance on world peace and de facto sides with Ukraine, imposing widespread sanctions on the Russian Federation. Princia, in January 2022, abandoned its original recognition of the Republic of Crimea as a country independent from both Russia and Ukraine, and instead switched to recognising complete Ukrainian sovereignty over both the Crimean peninsula and Donbas region in a preemptive response to heightened Russian aggression. On the fourth day of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Princian government passed the 2022 Act of Russo-Macronational Condemnation, which stipulated that Princia actively recognised the invasion as illegal and imposed sanctions on Russian citizens' abilities to participate in financial transactions with the Filorux Group. On the fifth day of the invasion, Princia once again amended its recognitions, this time additionally targeting the Republic of Belarus, an ally of Russia's. These new recognitions meant that Princia ceased to recognise both Alexander Lukashenko and Vladimir Putin's presidencies as democratically legitimate, that Princia now recognises the "white-red-white" flag as the legitimate flag of the Republic of Belarus, and that the territories involved in the Karelian question are recognised to be sovereign territory of the Republic of Finland. It was previously speculated that similar sanctions to those imposed on Russia would be brought in for Belarus, but such sanctions have been met with intense opposition in the Prince's Order due to concerns of unjust discrimination against Russians and Belarusians who did not ask for nor cause the war in Ukraine, in effect forcing all current sanctions into doubt. Following an extended session of debate, the Prince's Order not only voted against further sanctions on the Republic of Belarus, but also voted to withdraw all sanctions on the Russian Federation with immediate effect from 15th May 2022. In an announcement by Prince Joshua following the vote, he stated that it was "clear that the sanctions in place were plain unfair and discriminatory towards innocent Russians," and that "all micronations should follow Princia's example of fairness and equality. As stated in the Geneva Convention (rule 103), the group should not be punished for the individual."
- The fundraising account has been opened to assist the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- The Government strongly condemn Russia's aggression against the democratic civilised world. Ukraine is a sovereign and independent state, and no excuse can justify aggression.
- The National Congress passed a motion condemning Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Most politicians have expressed support for Ukraine.
- Both the Grand Duchess and Parliament have unanimously declared support for Ukraine.
- The following quote was given: Dante had once said, "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality." As such, after hearing stories of using cluster bombs by Russian troops in the cities of Mariopol and the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk, we support Ukraine in their sovereignity. Bal Gangadhar Tilak had said earlier that "Freedom is our birthright and we shall have it", the Ukraine wants to enforce their birthright and Russia is preventing that for their economic and territorial gain.
- Grand Principality has nominal titles in Ukraine and always supports Ukraine? as Grand Prince of Belakray is Ukrainian.
- Through a statement published on Twitter, the Presidency of the Republic of Aswington condemned the "Russian military operation" in Ukraine, calling it "a violation of Ukraine's sovereignty and international laws". In another statement, he indicated that the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics will not be recognized as independent and sovereign states.
- The Kaiser Alex Andrei had declared on 12.3.2022 that Frankeinburg isn’t And it would not recognize the separatist regions and would support the Ukraine . Kaiser said “We would not accept russian imperialism , even if they win we would not recognize the separatists nor a puppet government if would come to that.”
- King to release statement in coming days. (22 March)
- La Respubliko de Lomoria aliĝas al Commonwealth of Dunland por kondamni la agojn de Rusio kaj Putin kontraŭ Ukrainio.
- Arstotzkan Union officially condemned all hostile action against Ukraine by Russia and imposed sanctions under Preventative Measures Act 2022https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lL91dUhI64n2u-CkUL9v2gIwsXVAUyQWnfAQkEDZlR4/edit?usp=sharing
- In an announcement in the Caudonian Discord server on 1 March, Prince William I expressed his support for Ukraine and said that any Russian apologists or propagandists would be banned from the server.
- in a speech that was made by Stephon the president of The EXE/SDA California Republic he said this. "We shall not accept the atrocities in Ukraine Putin is commiting and the aggressive actions of trying to reform the Soviet Union is unethical and he should be stopped at all costs to prevent a nuclear world war or a world war from happening." also made these acts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zNOcBGuKm-Yyut7jtQlWd4ZokgSc67WCK0wla_iJuU0/edit?=usp=sharing
- Rachel Burklandssen declared Unitaria's support for Ukraine on October 10, 2022 using her powers as Minister of Foreign Affairs. On October 19, 2022, the Recognition of Ukrainian Territorial Integrity Act, 2022 passed the Legislative Body of Unitaria and received royal assent. The act explicitly recognizes Crimea (including Sevastopol) and the Donetsk, Kherson, and Luhansk oblasts as part of Ukraine. The act doesn't mention the Zaporizhzhia Oblast; however, it includes a provision saying the act shall not be interpreted as precluding Unitarian recognition of other parts of Ukraine's territory.
- In a twitter post that was posted on 13 October 2022, the Federal Republic of Highland government condemned the invasion of Ukraine and the actions of the Russian Federation and their allies in the war and declared its support for Ukraine.
- On 24 March 2022, a joint session of the Pacific States Congress formally designated Russia as a terrorist state, and designated the Russian invasion of Ukraine as a criminal act with unimous approval from both the Senate and House of Representatives.
- On 16 July 2023, Premier Daniel Anderson formally announced Sirocco's support for the Ukrainian war effort, however there had been unofficial support since before the Russian invasion in February 2022.
- Advocates the defeat and collapse of the so-called Russian Federation and the liberation of its peoples from the colonial dependence of Moscow.
- De facto pro–Ukraine.
- The government of Arsalania has maintained it's neutrality in regards to the conflict, a stance that stands in contrast to important allies such as Vishwamitra who have withdrawn recognition of the Russian Federation.
- President Benjamin Pickles released the following statement calling for the situation to be resolved peacefully: "War is bad. Please don't do it."
- On 22 February 2022, El Presidente said that Yara will stay neutral no matter the cost.
- On 24 February 2022, Folkalder Stoddard stated: "...The Meanwealth of Gasconade prays for the innocent, and the afflicted of this war, and it prays for peace. Our enemies are not foreign nations, our enemies are in our own backyard." This has been interpreted as taking a neutral stance on the war.
- On February 25, 2022, by releasing an official communique, the Primate Hyacinth decided not to support any country except "the nation of the victims", united by pain, in a single, impromptu people, to whom he assured his prayers and the unfailing support of the Violettist Church, while condemning all acts of violence "whether physical or moral". Inspired by the declaration of the Pavlovian Patriarch Filaret III, he announced the holding of a Mass for the invocation of peace. This Mass was effectively held on Sunday February 27, 2022, and the text will be published soon.
- On 25 February 2022, Commander Hunt Powell announced that the State of Faltree would be taking a neutral stance regarding the current situation. A majority of the Faltrian Senate was in-favor of taking a stance of neutrality and later voted to take no stance in the conflict. Later the Senate passed the Ukraine Conflict of Interest Act, prohibiting Faltrian citizens from participating in the conflict via volunteering in the Ukrainian Legion nor allowing for donations towards the Ukrainian government. Whilst contingents of support for both sides of the conflict persist in the Faltrian population, the Faltrian government is generally apathetic towards the war and the internationalism surrounding it. In addition Faltree has recognized the Donetsk People's Republic and the Luhansk People's Republic as independent since 20 February 2021, more than a year before the outset of the invasion of Ukraine.
- Asking for the maintenance of diplomatic talks on 24 January 2022, war started a month later. Messages were sent to three citizens living in Russia and Ukraine when the news of invasion reached the Imperial Government; all citizens in area were in age to serve the military, with no answer until 25 February 2022. On 25 November 2022, after the Imperial Diet discussed the appropriate answer, the Emperor-King recorded a special address to the nation. Despite not taking sides in respect of the citizens in opposite sides of conflict, a tone of critic was noted.
- After public unrest and pressure, both the Begonic Government and the Tsar issued statements concerning the invasion of Ukraine. The Kristofsberg Ledger issued a poll, and 45% of participants supported Russia. Both the Government and Tsar remained neutral, but condemned the bloodshed of faithful Christians in Ukraine. The Government still chose to recognize the sovereignty of the People's Republic's of Luhansk and Donetsk
- On 24 February 2022 President Ivan Ivanov sent a letter to the State Council urging lawmakers to stay neutral in order to preserve diplomatic relations with Ukrainian micronations, at the same time calling Russia's actions "humanitarian intervention." Ivanov was previously known by his pro-separatist statements and actions, such as an edit war on Russian Microwiki in September 2020, when Donetsk and Lugansk Republics were marked as independent states on locator map of Europe. On 27 February Ivanov, as Chairman of the LIS Assembly, prevented attempts of some Assembly members to conduct a joint statement on the invasion, insisting on officially ignoring the events to take "the most neutral position possible."
- In an official statement on 25 February 2022 C.T. Rebecca Gallacher said "The Tardissian Institute strongly condemns the actions of the Russian Federation." she later added "This is all to say that neither party is fully innocent nor fully guilty and that many of us in the west are too quick to fall back on old-fashioned cold War propaganda." and in an unofficial statement she affirmed her support for the proletariat of both nations by saying "Notice that no matter what the proletariat suffers." despite this they are an active member of the Micronational Conference on Plans to Support Ukraine.
- Yusienia, following Hexasophy's principle of neutrality and non-intervention, remain neutral to the war, condemned Russia only for humanitarian reasons. President Twinkle personally expressed her support for Ukraine on Twitter, and she called for humanitarian aid to Ukraine in March.
- On 28 February 2022 King Adalhard delivered a statement announcing that the Kingdom of Bärenland would be taking a neutral stance on the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Adalhard stated that he was "not so much pro-Ukraine as [he is] anti-Russia." Adalhard stressed his lack of support for the Ukrainian government, but expressed support and goodwill to the citizens of both nations.
- Though Melite is neutral in the conflict between the brotherly states of Russia (the Russian Federation) and the Republic of Ukraine, President Matthew laments the fratricidal war that is ongoing in the East, and urges for prayers. In a presidential decree drawn up by Matthew and his FM, Melite recognized Novorossiya, and it's constituent states, the Luhansk PR, and the Donetsk PR.
- The Republic of Todia prefers to remain neutral on the war in Ukraine because it's a peaceful nation which only stands with people not with armies and Todia didn't support any part in the war, the Todian governament wish in a peaceful end of this war. The president of Todia is an Ukrainian citizen and has relatives in Ukraine and Russia.
- Ukraine crisis: Russian troops crossed border, Nato says Archived 31 December 2019 at the Wayback Machine, BBC News (12 November 2014) Putin defends rebel leaders in eastern Ukraine Archived 27 December 2019 at the Wayback Machine, BBC News (19 December 2019) Ukraine conflict: Front-line troops begin pullout Archived 10 February 2020 at the Wayback Machine, BBC News (29 October 2019)
- "Database and Video Overview of the Russian Weaponry in the Donbas". InformNapalm.org (English). 17 September 2016. Archived from the original on 20 December 2019. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- "Second Russian aid convoy arrives in Ukrainian city of Luhansk: agencies". Reuters. 13 September 2014. Archived from the original on 20 December 2019. Retrieved 20 December 2019.
- "Lugansk Media Centre — Russian humanitarian aid convoy arrives in Lugansk". en.lug-info.com. Archived from the original on 22 December 2019. Retrieved 22 December 2019.
- Wamsley, Laurel. "Putin recognizes breakaway regions' independence from Ukraine, raising attack fears". National Public Radio. Corporation for Public Broadcasting (USA). Archived from the original on 21 February 2022. Retrieved 21 February 2022.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 February 2022. Retrieved 21 February 2022.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20220224064559/https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-president-vladimir-putin-announces-military-assault-against-ukraine-in-surprise-speech/ar-AAUebpI Russian President Vladimir Putin announces military assault against Ukraine in surprise speech
- we support russia on the issue
- Continúan las reacciones de micronaciones por el conflicto entre Rusia y Ucrania https://micronaciones.com/continuan-las-reacciones-de-micronaciones-por-el-conflicto-entre-rusia-y-ucrania//
- Richards, John. “Purcell Administration Announces Stance on Ukrainian-Russian Conflict.” Penn Federal Republic, Penn Press, 4 Feb. 2022, pennfrgov.wixsite.com/government/post/purcell-administration-announces-stance-on-ukrainian-russian-conflict.
- "Speech from the Great King regarding the Russo-Ukrainian conflict". February 22, 2022. Retrieved February 24, 2022.
- "Speech from the Great King regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine". February 24, 2022. Retrieved February 24, 2022.
- @EmpireOfAdammia, Twitter.com
- Foreign Office of Cycoldia Statement on the Invasion of Ukraine (Retrieved 27 February 2022)
- Principality of Sancratosia (24 February 2022). "The Principality of Sancratosia condemns the invasion of Ukraine by Russia". sancratosia.org.
- https://austenasiantimes.wordpress.com/2022/02/25/fears-grow-for-austenasians-in-ukraine/ Austenasian Times
- Statement of the Rashtradhyaksh on Ukraine-Russia War.
- Verbal declaration of war between Russia and Leprechia due to the Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- Premier Indicates New Legislation to Arrive in 78, Pledges Support for Ukraine. The Sirocco Times, 16 July 2023. Retrieved 16 July 2023.
- Ukraine Conflict of Interest Act, 13 March 2022.
- Imperial and Royal Government Communiqué, Twitter. 24 January 2022.
- Imperial and Royal Government Communiqué, Twitter. 24 February 2022.
- Imperial and Royal Government Communiqué, Twitter. 24 February 2022.
- "His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty’s Address to the Nation", Imperial and Royal Channel on YouTube, 25 February 2022.
- Begonic Royal Press Statement concerning the Invasion of Ukraine Begonic Government Press Statement concerning the Invasion of Ukraine
- The Republic of Grebna and Vonerebna showed support for the Putinist regime on February 27th 2022, however after a second voting in the government on the 7th of November, it was decided that Grebna and Vonerebna shall stop its help for Ukrainian refugees after it was discovered that they had been stealing from the camps they were staying in, however the government also withdrew its support for the Putinist regime, opting to still help the opressed Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk. Currently no sanctions are imposed on either side, however Grebna has restricted work opportunities to both Ukrainian and Russian passports.
- The Empire Of Bora Bora and The Republic of Grebna and Vonerebna showed support for the Putinist regime on February 27th 2022, however after a second voting in the government on the 7th of November, it was decided that Grebna and Vonerebna shall stop its help for Ukrainian refugees after it was discovered that they had been stealing from the camps they were staying in, however the government also withdrew its support for the Putinist regime, opting to still help the opressed Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk. Currently no sanctions are imposed on either side, however Grebna has restricted work opportunities to both Ukrainian and Russian passports.
- Message from the King of Quinta Velha regarding the recent hostilities in Ukraine. 11/21/22