Micronational reactions to the 2020 Belarusian Protests
of macronational events
|EU Parliament elections||2019|
|United States of America|
|Presidential elections||2016 - 2020|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017 - ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
Support for the opposition
- Centralia, Nova Tromsø - Centralia and later Nova Tromsø pledges support to the Belarusian citizens and the protesters, 20 August
- Wendatia - President Jonas Ryhmer announced Wendatia's recognition of the Coordination Council on the 4th of October.
- Veyshnoria - Regular public speeches in support of protesters
- Georgienstine - President Raphaël Olivier announced his support for the protesters and urged Alexander Lukashenko to resign, call free elections and release political prisoners.
- Plushunia - Plushunia declares official support for the protesters and for Svetlana Tihanovskaya, officially stating that "Plushunia recognises Svetlana Tihanovskaya as the legitimate President of Belarus and condemns the violent and dictatorial regime of Alexander Lukashenko" on 20 August.
- Second American Empire - The emperor Francis I supports the protests in Belarus. He stated, "Lukashenko will be the last dictator of Europe, the people are tired of him and he needs to be ousted." He fully supports Svetlana Tihanovskaya. The Chancellor said that the people need to get rid of the dictator who runs Belarus.
- Suverska - Suverska expressed support for the opposition.