Micronational reactions to the 2021 Cuban Protests
of macronational events
|United States of America|
|Presidential elections||2016 - 2020|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
|Fall of Kabul||2021|
The 2021 Cuban protests are a series of ongoing protests against the Cuban government and the ruling Communist Party of Cuba that began on 11 July 2021, triggered by shortages of food and medicine and the government's response to the resurgent COVID-19 pandemic in Cuba.
Support for the Opposition
- Karnia-Ruthenia – The official page on Twitter posted a short message, in Portuguese, Spanish and English, supporting the fight of the Cuban people for freedom.
- Caudonia – Prince William I has expressed support for the opposition.
Support for the Government
- Bartonia – The Government and especially the head of state, Doge Cal Sewa, said that he supports the government with the following message on the II. party congress of the Ecologist Party of Bartonia:
The Ecologist Republic of Bartonia fully supports the government of the Republic of Cuba. The supply crisis, whereby the inhabitants of Cuba lack important medicines and the state energy, was caused early on by the imperialist-capitalist USA, which has always caused problems for democratic, socialist states and prevented them from developing. The supply crisis was caused (fact-based) by the economic embargo of the USA. Bartonia will support the democratic-socialist government of Cuba under President Miguel Díaz-Canel as much as possible to keep the country free from capitalism, neoliberalism, neo-fascism and imperialism.
- Ecologist Commune of Felsbruck – Because Felsbruck is a puppet state of Bartonia, it also supports the government.
- People's Democratic Council Republic of Ostanland – The Government has expressed support for the democratic-socialist government and is against the imperialist, capitalist, right-wing opposition.
- Union of American Soviet Socialist Republics - The Communist Party and the government has expressed support for the government of Cuba.
- Confederation of Malus - The confederation is neutral on the protests but believes that the United States should lift the "unjust" embargo placed on Cuba.