Micronational reactions to the Chinese Uyghur internment
Jump to navigation Jump to search
of macronational events
|United States of America|
|Presidential elections||2016 - 2020|
|Gubernatorial elections||California recall, 2021|
|Annexation of Crimea||2014|
|Chinese Uyghur internment||2017‑ongoing|
|Hong Kong protests||2019|
|George Floyd protests||2020|
|US Capitol Protests||2021|
|Fall of Kabul||2021|
Support for the Chinese government
- (None thus far)
Opposition to the Chinese government
- Shahdom of Monsaltay - The Monsaltay government heavily condemns the actions of the Chinese government enforcing atheism to the minority Uyghur turks. Furkan Altay insults the United Nations by saying “You have all these members you claim you maintain peace but yet you cannot solve any problems in middle east Kashmir Centeral Asia and now China. It worries me that you say you maintain peace but you still cannot solve an ongoing war in Kashmir. The United Nations has no purpose within international politics and should be abolished into a more caring and realistic organisation.”
- Gradonia- The Kingdom of Gradonia, per a decision in the Konlichstag, formally condemned the PRC's mistreatment of Uyghurs on its Twitter.
- William I of Gradonia - The king of Gradonia expressed his personal opposition to the treatment of the Uyghurs in his opening speech at the Konlichstad: "This kind of thing has happened before, Russia, Germany, the United States, Turkey, and others. We couldn't stand against those camps because we weren't born. But we can speak up against it now, and hope our voices are heard better than our predecessors'."
- Republic of Tavil - The Parliament of the Republic of Tavil accepted China's policy against the Uyghur Turks as genocide in the parliament vote held on March 17, 2021, which strongly condemned the oppression and persecution of China's Uyghur Turks.
- The Democratic Christian Republic of 11B General Secretary Matthew Tonna's statement: "The D.C.R. has never recognized the "People's" Republic of China, as it is an illegitimate government occupying the Chinese Mainland illegally. The D.C.R. condemns the mistreatment of the Uyghurs, but does not recognize East Turkestan, as the case of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan and the Chinese Mainland, as they belong to the Republic of China."
- Suverska - Suverska criticised the Chinese government in 2020 and declared the event a genocide in January 2021.
- Cycoldia - The Grand Republic of Cycoldia is in opposition to the Uyghur re-education camps.
- Second American Empire
- Lytera - Lytera has often attacked the Chinese government and has never officially recognised it, preferring the Republic of China. In March 2021, they declared the ongoing event a genocide. 
- Res Publica Ensia - The head of Ensia condemned China's actions against the Uyghurs, and recognizes them as cultural genocide.
- Swena - While Theodia itself does not express opinions on the internal affairs of other countries, its founder has been outspoken in his opposition to the ongoing genocide in China.
- Republic of Amazonia - The President Vân Tinh Nghiên Tuyết has repeatedly publicly condemned the Chinese authorities' massive human rights violations against Uyghurs in Xinjiang, and declared it a genocide in April 2021.
- Confederation of Malus - The President has called what is happening in China a "second Holocaust" and is incredibly disgusted that the UN is permitting these actions to occur.
- Caudonia - Prince William I has condemned China's actions against the Uyghurs.