|Christian Javon Newton|
Kristju Dzxavon Novjugrod
Кристю Джавон Новюгрод
|Former King of Cheskgariya|
|Grand Duke of Letzembourg|
|Reign||20 December 2015 - present|
|Prime Minister of Litvania|
9 February 2020 – 15 November 2020
|Minister of State of Sancratosia|
|Assumed office |
11 January 2022
|Born||28 October 2000|
North Carolina, United States of America
|Occupation||United States Army|
Early Micronationalism and Retirement
Christian has been a micronationalist since his early youth. He entered into the hobby during his middle school years, and has continued the hobby into University. In 2020, Christian retired from micronationalism for a short time, but entered back into the hobby for personal reasons.
Christian is credited with single-handedly founding the Grand Duchy of Letzembourg, later gaining help from a few close friends and external observers. His early practice of forming diplomatic relations with various Micronational entities served him well, earning him a good reputation within the micronational community. After the foundation of Letzembourg, he then sought recognition from the Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia, where he would eventually gain Karno-Ruthenian citizenship, and annex his project into the Empire.
Christian obtained Pavlovian citizenship in February 2018. Also in February 2018, he was appointed Polkovnyk of the Sts. Boris and Gleb Regiment of the Pavlovian Royal Guard. Shortly following his commission to the rank of Polkovnyk, he was granted the title of Count by HM Tsar and Grand Prince Alexander Feofanovič (IV), and given immediate jurisdiction over the Governorate of Aleksandropil. Christian was also placed as head of the Linguistic Department of the University of St. Achmed the Calligrapher.
Christian has been involved in numerous other micronational projects, such as the Federal Republic of Lostisland, and the Empire of Imvrassia. Aside from his duties in Pavlov and Karnia-Ruthenia, Christian also served as the Prime Minister of the Republic of Litvania until its union with the Kingdom of Cheskgariya.
Christian was born in the state of North Carolina, on 28 October 2000. As his father was currently serving in the United States Marine Corps at the time of his birth, Christian was subject constant moving and traveling with his family. Christian has lived in the United States his whole life, however has lived on both the east and west coasts, and briefly in the state of Hawai'i. After 23 years of honorable service, Christian's father retired from the United States Marine Corps, and Christian's family moved back to the state of North Carolina, where they still currently reside.
Christian himself currently serves in the United States Army as a Combat Medic and Healthcare Specialist. Upon graduating secondary school one year earlier than intended, Christian enlisted into the United States Army to train under the Army Medical Regiment's Education and Training Campus. Upon graduation of his medical training, Christian was assigned to his first unit, working closely with doctors, physician's assistants, nurses, and dentists in a troop medical clinic. Christian is now attached to a Military Police company.
Christian is also currently enrolled in university to obtain his M.A. in Political Science, with a major concentration in Security Studies, and a minor in Russian Studies. Due to the nature of his studies, combined with his military background, Christian was given the opportunity to contract with the United States Army as an Officer Candidate, but declined in favor of practicing medicine, and remaining with his current unit.
International and Macronational Affairs
In March 2019, Christian obtained the non-hereditary, manorial, and honorific title of Lord of the Manor of the Hougun Manor Estate, and was dedicated his own plot of land on the estate in Cumbria, England. Though he typically does not use his title during everyday interactions, he legally retains the right to use the title "Lord" when signing official documents. Aside from his British title, Christian was also appointed the official United States representative of the Ukrainian Royal House in Exile, on 11 February 2020, by Grand Prince Dionisiy Feofanovych, successor of his grandfather who held the legitimate claim over the throne of the Grand Principality of Kyiv and Chernihiv.
Various Unit Citations and Commendation awards - not awarded individually
- United States Army Medical Regimental Crest
- United States Army National Defense Service Medal/Ribbon
- United States Army Service Ribbon
- United States Army Sharpshooter Marksmanship Badge w/ Rifle and Pistol Qualification
- Joint Services Achievement Medal
- North Carolina State Active Duty Ribbon
Other national honors
- Knight of the Order of St. Stephen - December 2014
- Knight of the Order of St. Peter - December 2014
- Knight of the Order of St. Paul - December 2014
- Grand Cross of Letzembourg - December 2015
- Cross of Letzembourg - December 2015
- Knight of the Order of the Legislative Merit - August 2016
- Knight of the Order of the Edelweiss - August 2016
- Former Co-Grand Master and Knight Grand Collar of the Order of the Crown of Cheskgariya-Litvania
- Former Co-Grand Master and Grand Collar of the Order of the White Eagle
- Former Co-Grand Master and Knight of the Order of the Cross of Saint Stephen
- Former Co-Grand Master and Member Special Class of the Order for Diplomatic Merit
- Former Co-Grand Master and Grand Commander of the Order of Public Merit
- Former Co-Grand Master and Grand Companion of the Order of Cultural Merit
- Member of the Order of the Sovereign
- Member of the Honourable Order of the Carnation
- Recipient of the Medal for Innovation and Creativity
- Recipient of the Medal of the 30th anniversary of Princess Cloe
- Grand Duke of Imvrassia - December 2015
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)
- Grand Commander of the Royal Family Order of Purvanchal
- Grand Cordon of the Most Excellent Royal Vishwamitran Order of Merit
Former foreign decorations
- Grand Cross of the Order of the Lotus
- Commander First Class of the Order of Mahabali Karthika Padaka
- Captain of the Molossian Navy - December 2013
- Domestic of the Schools of the Imvrassian Royal Guard - April 2016
Heritage and Ancestry
Ethnically, Christian is French West African and British, with his European ancestry stemming from his father's side, and African ancestry stemming from his mother's side. Christian is a citizen of the United States. A small portion of his close relatives however, are British citizens.
It is rumored that Christian is apart of the original family that are indirect descendants of Sir Isaac Newton, however, this has not yet been confirmed. It is also said that Christian's great x2 grandfather, Clarence Newton, is an indirect descendent of one of the various German Royal Bloodlines. This also cannot be confirmed, as Clarence Newton was a German settler in Pennsylvania, and many of his documents were lost during his journey to the United States.
|Ancestors of Christian Newton|
House of CheskgariyaBorn: 28 October 2000
| King of Cheskgariya
15 November 2020 – 19 July 2021