Denise of Ruthenia
|Denise of Karnia and Ruthenia|
|Her Imperial and Royal Highness,|
Archduchess of Karnia and Princess of Ruthenia
|Reign||19 Nov 2014 - present|
|Spouse||Archduke Ari of Karnia|
|Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia|
|House||House of Goëtzën (by birth)|
House of Götzö-Thomaz-Rocha (by marriage)
|Father||Count Michael von Goëtzën|
|Mother||Countess Theresa von Goëtzën|
|Born||16 June 1964|
São Paulo, Brazil
Denise of Karnia-Ruthenia (born 16 June 1964) was the first Queen of Ruthenia, is the wife of Archduke Ari of Karnia and is mother of Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia. Her family background is a pivotal part of the inspiration behind the Kingdom of Ruthenia and its sucessor state, the Karno-Ruthenian Empire.
Life and marriage
Denise was born at Winter Residence of the Goëtzën family, in São Paulo, Brazil, the second child of Count Michael von Goëtzën, and his first wife, Countess Theresa von Goëtzën. She was baptised at St. Stephen of Hungary's Church on 1970, the same place where his only child would be baptized on 1996. Denise and his elder brother, Wladimir, spent their youth in a difficult relationship scarred by their parents turbulent marriage and eventual separation and divorce. His brother would die childless on 1992. His father married again, but without children from this relationship and died on 2015. Her mother also married again, with no children from this relationship, dying in 1989.
In the 1980's, she marrid Archduke Ari of Karnia. It was the only child of such couple, Oscar, to usher in this family with the actual status in 2014. At birth the king, who already boasted a courtesy title of (Count von Goëtzën), families make appear in documents that were known as "Götzö and Thomaz-Rocha", although it is more common to use the last name, and after his coronation, the king has signed as "Oscar of Ruthenia". After the death of his grandfather, Michael von Goëtzën, Oscar of Ruthenia took the title of Count of Bihar, since it was the last male member of the family still alive.
Titles, styles and honors
|Monarchical styles of|
Archduchess Denise of Karnia and Royal Princess of Ruthenia
|Reference style||Her Imperial and Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Imperial and Royal Highness|
Alternative Titles and Styles
- 16 June 1964 – 18 July 1987: Her Grace, Countess von Goëtzën.
- 18 July 1987 - 18 November 2014: Her Highness, Princess of Ruthenia and Countess von Goëtzën.
- 19 November 2014 - 20 November 2014: Her Royal Majesty, Queen of Ruthenia.
- 20 November 2014 - 15 April 2016: Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Ruthenia and Countess von Goëtzën.
- 15 April 2016 – present: Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess of Karnia and Royal Princess of Ruthenia, Countess von Goëtzën.
Full titles as Queen
Her Royal Majesty, Denise, the Queen of Ruthenia.
- Dame of the Royal Order of St. Stephen.
- Dame of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter.
- Dame of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul.
- Dame of the Order of the Queen.
- Grand Cross of the Order of Ottokar.
Denise of RutheniaBorn: 16 July 1964
|Queen of Ruthenia
19 November 2014 – 20 November 2014
Empres-Queen Paloma of Karnia-Ruthenia