Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Order of the Queen
|Order of the Queen|
Ordem da Rainha
Insignia of the Order of the Queen
|Awarded by the|
Empress-Queen of Karnia-Ruthenia
|Type||Order of knighthood for women|
|Eligibility||Only for women|
|Awarded for||At the monarch's pleasure for personal services of women to the Crown|
|Grand Mistress||Empress-Queen Paloma|
|Next (higher)||Order of St. Paul|
|Next (lower)||Order of the Lion|
Ribbon of the Order of the Queen
The Order of the Queen is a dynastic order for women founded in Persenburg by Emperor-King Oscar of Karnia-Ruthenia in 2015 in order to commemorate his union to Empress-Queen Paloma. Though the Emperor-King of Karnia-Ruthenia is technically the "Sovereign of the Orders" of the Empire, the Chief of the Order of the Queen is the reigning Empress-Queen and is intended strictly for women whose service to Karnia-Ruthenia was worthy of such high national recognition.
Established on 12 June 2015, the Order was created by Emperor-King Oscar during the period in which Ruthenia was only one kingdom and the award was granted only eleven times in this era. The Order was a gift by the micronational marriage between the Emperor-King to Princess Paloma of Mortenfeudt and the date of its creation was chosen to coincide with Valentine's Day in Brazil, where the imperial couple lives. When the Empire was founded and immediately after the signing of the Karno-Ruthenian Compromise of 2016, the Order of the Queen became the most important honor specially for women in precedence of Karnia-Ruthenia.
Precedence and privileges
The Dames of the Order are assigned positions in the order of precedence, after the Knights of the Order of St. Paul and the relatives of Dames of the order of the Queen, however, are not assigned any special precedence and there is not a post-nominal to use, being the individual known as "Dame", only.
Grand Mistress of the Order
2015 - current
- Her Royal Highness, Duchess Tânya Correa d'Ornellas of Libertia
- Her Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduchess Denise of Karnia-Ruthenia
- Her Highness, Princess Isabela of Gomes Abreo-Louis
- The Right Honourable Countess Louise da Câmara of Grancasa
- The Right Honourable Baroness Diana di Souza
- The Right Honourable Baroness Iris of Pacheco
- Her Royal Highness, Grand Duchess Delphine of Flandrensis
- Royal Majesty, Queen Anastasia of Ruritania
- Her Royal Highness, Princess Olivia of Aigues-Mortes
- Her Grace, Countess Diana Asatryan
- Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Roberta of Réunion
- Her Highness, Princess Adalia of Mortenfeudt
- Ms. Irina Andrea Jacinto Sopas
- Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, Empress Alyssa of North America