Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Nicholas, Duke of Bradamante
| His Most Illustrious Highness|
the Duke of Bradamante
18 December 2014 - 20 December 2014
18 December 2014 - 26 April 2016
|Successor||himself as Minister of War|
18 December 2014 - present
30 January 2015 - 19 May 2016
|Successor||Yuri, Count de Faria as Leader of the House of Representatives|
26 April 2016 - present
|Predecessor||himself as Minister of Defense|
|Born|| 18 May 1996|
São Paulo, Brazil
|In service||2014 - present|
|Battles/wars|| Lundener Civil War|
Overthrow of the Badakistani Monarchy
2015 Ruthenian coup d'état attempt
|Awards||RKSS, KSPE, EKSP|
Nicholas Bradamante is the first Duke of Bradamante and current Minister of War and was the Head of the Ruthenian Secret Service and President of General Assembly. Ruthenia is the first micronation he joined and was for more then a year the editor of the "Ruthenian Observer", the official newspaper of Ruthenia. He was the first noble created in the Kingdom of Ruthenia and is well-known for his Intelligence Service and enthusiasm for military.
Titles, styles and honours
Titles and styles
- 18 December 2014 - present: His Most Illustrious Highness, Nicholas Bradamante, Duke of Bradamante.
His Most Illustrious Highness, Nicholas Bradamante, Duke of Bradamante.
- Knight of the Royal Order of St. Stephen
- Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
- Knight of the Most Excellent Order of St. Paul
- Colonel of the Imperial and Royal Army - December 2014 - present
- Leader of the Royal Guard - 24 January 2015 - present