Foreign relations of Karnia-Ruthenia
The foreign relations of the Karno-Ruthenian Empire are implemented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Emperor-King and the prime ministers of each part of the Empire play a role in setting policy, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs have a voice and are the one who develop this policy.
Since its founding, the Kingdom of Ruthenia and after the Karno-Ruthenian Compromise of 2016, the Karno-Ruthenian Empire and its government pays special attention to foreign affairs. One of the first ministries of government was precisely the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which was founded on the same day that the kingdom, on 19 November 2014.
Diplomatic relations are conducted by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, but the leadership of Foreign Affairs is in practice, led by His Imperial and Royal Majesty, the Emperor-King. Karnia-Ruthenia monthly studies and develops diplomatic relations with several micronations around the world, maintaining cordial relations with everyone and accounting for only four international incidents, only two of whom suffered from more serious action by the government.
Karnia-Ruthenia is a significant political power, especially in the Lusophone sector and a potential key player on the world stage. Karnia-Ruthenia's foreign policy reflects its role as a regional power and a potential world power and is designed to help protect the country's national interests, national security and ideological goals with an independent foreign policy, aimed to strengthen ties with other South American micronations, while engage in diplomacy with micronations in North America, Europe and Asia shaped by a unique position as a multicultural, multiethnic and multilingual micronation.
Nations which Karnia-Ruthenia has signed treaty of mutual recognition
- Kingdom of Acrin, since 21 November 2014 (annexed by the Empire on 15 December 2015)
- Principality of Hashima, since 21 November 2014
- Kingdom of Wiltogo, since 22 November 2014
- Republic of Covanellis, since 23 November 2014
- Kingdom of Pereica, since 24 November 2014
- Republic of St. John, since 24 November 2014
- Republic of Shima, since 24 November 2014
- Kingdom of Harenfall, since 24 November 2014
- Princedom of Aysellant, since 26 November 2014
- Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic, since 26 November 2014
- Grand Duchy of Mars, from 26 November 2014 until dissolution in 2015
- Republic of Moesia, since 26 November 2014
- Great Empire of Dikameppra, since 3 March 2015 (successor state of the Principality of Pripyat)
- Empire of Paravia, since 1 December 2014.
- Independent State of Kaleido, since 7 December 2014.
- Parliamentary Republic of Caledonia, since 11 December 2014
- Federal State of Indokistan, since 11 December 2014