Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|The Right Honourable Group captain|
Sir Charles Joseph Burgardt
Burgardt in 2019, Hempstead, New York
|Born||18 April 2002|
Patchogue, New York, U.S.
|Branch||His Royal Air Force|
|Commands held||Provost marshal (HRAF)|
The Right Honourable Group captain Sir Charles Joseph Burgardt KG MP (born 2002) is a Sayvillian-Baustralian politician, and is a senior air force officer serving as Provost Marshal (HRAF). He ran for 4th Prime Minister of Baustralia under the Grand Union of Leftist Parties.
Shortly following the independence of West Sayville in early 2019, Burgardt founded the Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions, which later became a notable organisation within the Sayville Sector.
Burgardt began to transition the commonwealth and its constituents into the field of micronationalism in the early summer. Soon after this event, he founded the Kingdom of Pinelandia on the 21st of August
At some point prior to April 2020, Burgardt became a member of the Communist Party of Paloma. He was appointed as Vice President of Paloma, though impeached after merely three days and declared a traitor to the state [ Clarification needed ] .
In April, Burgardt became a delegate to the Cupertino Alliance after the accession of Pinelandia to the alliance. Not long after, Burgardt was also awarded the prestigious Order of the Gadus on the 23rd of April.
Within the Kingdom of Baustralia, Burgardt served as the Deputy Leader of the Opposition under the Grand Union of Leftist Parties during the First Sullivan ministry. During the run-up to the June Election, he promoted policies such as the adoption of a communications service, the creation of progressive social policies and the adoption of a pacifist foreign policy.
Burgardt won two seats during the June election in comparison to Nick Sullivan's eight, losing the race to become Prime Minister of Baustralia. After the election upset, he disestablished the Union Party and formed the Liberal Party of Baustralia.
Honours, Awards, Standards and Arms
Honours and Awards
- Kingdom of Baustralia
- 23 April 2020 - present: Order of the Gadus (Knight Companion)
- Kingdom of Sayville
- 20 October 2020 - present: Order of the Sayvillian Lion (Grand Master)
- Kingdom of Sayville
- 20 October 2020 - present: Order of the House of Burgardt-Cabote (Grand Master)
Standards and Arms
- Jenkinson, Hankery (6 July 2020) Union Party breaks up; Liberal Party reformed. Baustralian News Network.
- Jenkinson, Hankery (15 July 2020) Landspotter increases in area. Baustralian News Network.
- John I (24 May 2020) 2020 appointments. Baustralian News Network.
- Valentinus, Sertor (13 October 2020) Micronationalism: When the Internet Meets Real-Life. NationStates Today.
- Early History of West Sayville. West Sayville.
- Pinelandia Remarks. Cupertino Alliance.
- Regional Government of the Kingdom of Oaklandia | Gouvernement Régional du Royaume d'Oaklandia. Oaklandia.
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition Between the Principality of New Eiffel, the Kingdom of Sayville, the Kingdom of West Sayville, and the Empire of Sayville. Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions.
- Jenkinson, Hankery (6 May 2020) Election plans during the Coronavirus pandemic. Baustralian News Network.
- Jenkinson, Hankery (20 May 2020) POLLS: Baustralia general election. Baustralian News Network.
- Jenkinson, Hankery (17 June 2020) Baustralia general election update. Baustralian News Network.
- Jenkinson, Hankery (20 June 2020) Sullivan wins 2020 election. Baustralian News Network.